Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 03:10:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingG-E-N-E-R-I-C platformer
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: G-E-N-E-R-I-C platformer  (Read 16085 times)
Halcyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2009, 10:05:14 PM »

I disagree, it would probably be far more difficult and frustrating if that were the case(for me atleast Tongue). Perhaps though that could be what differentiates an 'normal' and 'difficult' setting. Wink
Curseman
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2009, 12:09:13 AM »

Very nice job.  That gun is the most satisfying weapon I've seen in a long time.
Hempuliā€½
Level 10

Sweet potatoes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2009, 01:35:02 AM »

2. http://s7b.directupload.net/images/090622/wypekhch.jpg
When I jumped out of screen at the designated spot, I heard the sound of a door unlocking. Could it be that you forgot your door keys there? :D ("Aaaah, this is where I left them!")

ohhh darn! :D

There seems to be something fishy with the point system, which I can't seem to detect. Everything SHOULD work fine, but doesn't. I'm looking to it. :/

Thanks for all the comments!

@bamcquern - I by myself think too that that is strange. But I guess the way the spikes worked earlier was a bit too tricky.

Brother Android
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 07:07:11 PM »

I like this. It's original. And there's something amusing about being able to blast your way straight through a door even though there's a key to open it. Not many games let you do that. It's gratifying.

johnnoz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2009, 08:45:21 PM »

this game is hilarious, they way you've added challenge to the 'anti platformer' game mechanics is great.  Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Right
Massena
Level 4

Satisfied.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »

Played the game, with a perfect score and had great fun! Grin
I got 422 points out of 416, though so something might be fishy with the way you count.

Great game, though; it's great both in idea and execution. I love the art and the sound.

The only thing that bothered me was that the flags were so punishing, hit one flag before you have all the collectibles and there's no way to go back. Once I managed to get everything and on my last level I hit the flag right before the bag of coins and in another ocasion I hit a flag but managed to survive by quickly pressing 'r'.

Overall, great game! Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic