Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411670 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 01:19:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesSkullgirls
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
Print
Author Topic: Skullgirls  (Read 54611 times)
shig
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2011, 09:44:50 AM »

(might be fake)

even if it isnt fake, since its old concept art, it might simply not get added to the game anyways

Ms Fortune got redesigned, apparently
further evidence
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:53:20 AM by shig » Logged
AshfordPride
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2011, 06:17:30 PM »

I saw a thread with the leaked roster on /v/, but couldn't manage to save the picture in time.  Thanks shig, as fucking always, for being so down on the Skullgirls haps.  

Also, that thing in the bottom left of the full roster image.  I don't want to see that thing move.   I really don't.
shig
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2011, 08:29:26 AM »

"His name is Le Duc. He uses electric clamps and bolt guns" - notice painwheel in the background

they're planning on adding male characters for DLC. dude has a TANK on his FIST whoa fuck

shig
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:52 AM »

nothing really new on these trailers, except for a bit of new music on Cerebella's
shig
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2011, 07:36:47 PM »

also the first post has the most important links all neatly organized and shit now
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2011, 01:52:15 PM »

Skullgirls: Coed Edition?
shig
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2011, 06:41:50 PM »

Is there a reason why this game isn't going to be available for the Wii also ?
Quote from: mike Z
The easy answer to that is the Wii can't handle the graphics.
Yes, really. :^)

The slightly more complicated answer is that according to businessmen, "nobody" plays the Wii for fighting games.
lol

also, ill be adding the link to the SRK thread in the first post

im better than kotaku
Bree
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2011, 09:52:33 AM »

Sad panda :c My Wii plays almost nothing but Brawl and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom... but this is nothing more than a personal anecdote.
saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2011, 12:28:35 PM »

Was a pc version ever confirmed? I remember Mike Z saying something about how older graphics cards would fair better during a Team Spooky stream? Yeah, I dunno what he meant by it, but I was still excited to hear pc Skullgirls talk.
shig
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2011, 03:44:33 PM »

I don't think a PC version was officially announced but if you look at the "Jobs" session on revergelabs.com you'll see this:

Console Programmer (contract)
We are looking for a programmer with some game industry experience in the Los Angeles area to implement front-end suppoort for DLC for Skullgirls.  On completion of the initial Skullgirls release you will be considered for a full-time position.

Job requirements:

Previous games industry experience using C++
Strong knowledge of programming fundamentals
Local to Los Angeles
Fighting game experience and enthusiasm a major plus

PC Programmer (contract)
We are looking for a programmer with some game industry experience in the Los Angeles area to modify Skullgirls for release on various PC digital stores, handling hardware compatibility issues and digital store packaging.  This is a long-term contracting position which will extend beyond the completion of the initial Skullgirls release.  You will also be considered for a full-time position on future projects.

Job requirements:

Previous games industry experience using C++
Strong knowledge of programming fundamentals
Local to Los Angeles
Fighting game experience and enthusiasm a major plus
AshfordPride
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2011, 06:19:24 PM »

Alex Ahad actually got a nice bit of fanart in the newly released Third Strike Online for PS3 and 360.  Go into Hugo's section and buy it, it's a nice piece of fanart done in that distinct Skullgirls style.
shig
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2011, 08:23:18 AM »

http://o-8.livejournal.com/

alex ahad old livejournal
shig
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2011, 08:29:01 AM »

also skullgirls.com is out and there is a counter saying it'll be back 6 hours from now.

ravidrath has been a general cocktease and "liked" every post on SRK speculating about what'll be added to the site when it comes back up, so expect some sort of surprise or big update.
shig
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2011, 03:11:10 PM »

supposedly, this was on skullgirls.com for a minute then it was taken out. possibly next character to be released... but then painwheel was hinted at alot lately
saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2011, 09:55:31 AM »

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/09/02/meet-the-skullgirls-the-next-generation-of-psn-fighters/
"We’re excited to announce our fifth character exclusively on the PlayStation.Blog!"

video footage please kthx
saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2011, 12:41:08 AM »

new test build on stream at wednesday night fights starts at around the 25 minute mark. wish some insider could've shown a bit of what parasoul was capable of, but yeah. unfortunately no ms. fortune either.
shig
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2011, 06:49:42 PM »

Parasoul trailer

saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2011, 07:32:52 PM »

good news! there are also hd 60fps vids of friday fight nights.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MTH843YS
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSQF17ZA

bad news.. this game got delayed to early 2012. kof13 got delayed too for a month. it's coming out nov. 22 i think.
saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2011, 07:47:39 PM »

but yeah, parasoul is sweet. that overhead/sticky thing/explosive ball mixup looks pretty buff.

does anyone know what's happening here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfBXdwOfmqk#t=1m13s
i see it using a full bar, but does anyone know the specifics of this?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:55:56 PM by floorbread » Logged
shig
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2011, 08:58:28 PM »

its an alpha counter like in SF alpha. except in this game it's whatever your assist is
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic