Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411613 Posts in 69390 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 09, 2024, 10:55:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallPost games you want to see on TIGSource!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 47
Print
Author Topic: Post games you want to see on TIGSource!  (Read 260806 times)
BadgerManufactureInc
« Reply #860 on: July 14, 2009, 05:29:40 PM »

Upgrade Complete! Saying too much about the game would ruin it, so just give it a try.

Awesome game, I admire both the originality and execution of the underlying concept.
BrixxieBee
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 20, 2009, 05:16:25 PM »

Here is some screenshots of Moldering, a game being developed by a small indie game team from New York. It's a platformer in the vain of the classics for SNES and looks to feature some experimental gameplay dynamics.

And here is a link to the games development blog for more info:
http://devblog.projectmoldering.com
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 11:20:35 AM by notthecommondose » Logged
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #862 on: July 22, 2009, 01:55:46 PM »

http://windosill.com/
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #863 on: July 22, 2009, 02:14:04 PM »

err.. wasn't it posted like ages ago? maybe it was indievault.it making an article about it...

Kahoots really deserve the frond page, that singing Peg Beast is one of the best characters ever created in a videogame.  Who, Me?

uhm... a Simon clone, an Arkanoid, a Billiard game... a Tower Defence... nothankyou.jpg
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 02:18:07 PM by Eclipse » Logged

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #864 on: July 22, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »

err.. wasn't it posted like ages ago? maybe it was indievault.it making an article about it...
I have no idea, search isn't coming up with anything, I don't even know how old is this game, all I know is, if it wasn't mentioned before, now is definitely the time.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #865 on: July 24, 2009, 08:56:54 PM »

Frozen Synapse was just announced by Mode7, the guys behind Determinance, that awesome flying swordfighting game a while back and the podcast Visiting the Village, which is really good. It looks like it'll be a turn-based tactical game with a Rainbow Sixish-Uplink/Wargames sort of thing going. It's supposedly coming out by the end of the year.

Digitalghost
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #866 on: August 11, 2009, 09:28:50 PM »

I'd like to recommend Underworld Hockey Club (UHC).  I've been working on UHC for a few years now and it's becoming ready for prime time.

Underworld Hockey Club is an arcade hockey game with true goalie, player, and puck physics.  Shoot the puck into traffic and hope the puck deflects into the net, or charge up your power meter, unleash a "Rocket Puck", and blast the puck through the goalie's chest.  Bodycheck someone and send their ragdoll through the glass to boost your power meter and earn cheers from the crowd.  UHC features ice mines, shattering glass, bone crushing hits, and special abilities like "Exploding Puck".

Version 1.15 is part of a continuing effort to make sure UHC runs on any modern computer.  The game currently runs on Windows, Linux and OS/X.

The trailer can be found here:

Here's a link to the announcement thread (contains screenshots): http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=7322.0

And here's a download link: http://www.underworldhockeyclub.com/cms/index.php/download.html

Enjoy! =)

Underworld Hockey Club, bodycheck Lucifer through the glass.

http://www.underworldhockeyclub.com/
Zaphos
« Reply #867 on: August 15, 2009, 07:00:24 PM »

Briefcase Romanin looks amazing -- http://www.indiegames.com/blog/2009/08/dream_build_play_09_showcase_b.html
AuthenticKaizen
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

*Prestige Worldwide*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #868 on: August 17, 2009, 10:22:16 AM »

do you know binaryzoo? (the guys who make extremely polished freeware games)

well today i found out that there awesome arena shooter echoes will be released in autumn this year for xboxlive.
as an enhanced version called echoes+
for only 240 points...i mean its a no brainer! seriously, this is what i call value for money!

any owner of the x360 with only the slightest interest in shooters should buy this.
save the money for the coffee this time and grab this game instead.
you will be much more awake after a few rounds of echoes+ than of sipping on a cup of coffee.
i mean play the original freeware pc version and watch the videos beforehand to be convinced.
this is some intense action!

comprehensive review on xnplay (by oddbob)

"Echoes+ is the best shot I’ve seen at being a Geometry Wars competitor." (oddbob)

echoes+ certainly deserves some frontpage love  Gentleman

PixelProspector.com - the indie goldmine + Marketing Guide for Indie Game Developers             
“Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do.” (Bruce Lee)
ThetaGames
Level 5

Informatikmeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #869 on: August 17, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »

Echoes is awesome, though I think it was already mentioned.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #870 on: August 17, 2009, 08:09:06 PM »

Nonono that's the enhanced version for the 360.

ThetaGames
Level 5

Informatikmeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #871 on: August 20, 2009, 06:24:21 PM »

Nonono that's the enhanced version for the 360.
Of course.   Facepalm

invadererik
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: August 31, 2009, 09:29:10 PM »

http://www.positech.co.uk/gratuitousspacebattles/index.html

Just released a Downloadable Beta , GO BUY IT NOW !!! YAY

ALSO would be nice to have an update on front page since
it was front paged on July !!!

FRONT PAGE !!!
WEREM
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 01, 2009, 09:43:49 AM »

Play my game. I'm very proud of it.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/weremsoft/vox-populi-vox-dei-a-werewolf-thriller

Thanks!

ElijahKatz
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: September 02, 2009, 08:17:03 PM »

that shit is to legit to quit
Lord Frunkamunch
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 04, 2009, 08:27:04 PM »

Man, I'm surprised this one hasn't been posted yet...

SUBVEIN

Subvein is a fantastic multiplayer topdown shooter in development. You play as a mutant, and kill for one of 3 factions to gain money, experience, and respect in one of the most polished indie titles I've seen all year. Even in its unfinished state, it's fully playable and surprisingly professional. Think GTA2 with over the-top weapons from Crimsonland, the weapon buying system from Counter-Strike, a deeply customizable skill tree, and some great 3d graphics, and you have a pretty good idea of just how awesome this game is. Plus the developer, Bencelot, is constantly looking for new ideas and ways of balancing existing weapons and skills.

Oh yeah, and it's free. What are you waiting for? Download Subvein before I have to write more badly formatted text walls.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 08:50:42 PM by Lord Frunkamunch » Logged
AuthenticKaizen
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

*Prestige Worldwide*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #876 on: September 05, 2009, 11:12:18 AM »

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
http://www.dejobaan.com/aaaaa/
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/09/04/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-demo/

the base jumping game with the abstract graphics has just been released.
havent tested the new demo yet but the previous demo was pretty fun!

the demo weighs 190 mb. and the full version costs 15$

(gonna check out the new demo this weekend and then probably buy this game.
i think the money is well spent)

« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 11:19:07 AM by AuthenticKaizen » Logged

PixelProspector.com - the indie goldmine + Marketing Guide for Indie Game Developers             
“Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do.” (Bruce Lee)
Syrion
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 05, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »

I played the beta demo and didn't like it very much, because it felt too slow for my liking and the levels weren't really that interesting. I just tried the final demo now and both has changed, the game is damn good now Smiley It could still feel a little faster in my opinion, but one or two levels from the demo were already pretty exciting because there was a lot of stuff to do and different paths to try out. Judging from the amount of levels there are in the full version, I guess there are also many of exciting levels like these one or two in the demo. Most were tutorials, anyway.
So, I guess that's one great game indeed, and certainly a highly polished one.

Ikiki Games Gallery - Nikujin & Co., the collected works featured in full-motion colour video!
Healy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 05, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »

Beacon, a game made for the latest Ludum Dare, is a real spine-tingler of a game. In it, you follow a beacon of light around a cavern. I don't want to say too much for fear of spoiling it, but I will say it gets harder after the first couple of rooms, especially in the original comp release (there's a post-comp release available here.

Edit: Haha, just my luck that less than a minute after I posted this I noticed a thread for it in this very forum!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 04:49:36 PM by Healy » Logged
Aquin
Level 10

Aquin is over here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #879 on: September 06, 2009, 11:34:49 PM »

Solar Plexus was just released on konjak.org.  He claims it isn't done and never will be, which is a shame.  However what is available to play is pretty compelling!  Beer!

(I'm really surprised he doesn't just say it's finished.  I don't think I'd tell the difference.)

I'd write a devlog about my current game, but I'm too busy making it.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 47
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic