Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411589 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 07, 2024, 12:31:45 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtist looking to work doing concept art stuff
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist looking to work doing concept art stuff  (Read 960 times)
Warazrael
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2012, 03:46:51 PM »

I have been drawing concept art styled characters and such for many years, but just for fun. it was made a point to me that i should probably look into finding a way to make money at it. I have a portfolio of all of my better character concepts consisting of recent and older works. let me know if you are interested in seeing my artwork. i have most of my work on my DeviantART page.
almightyzentaco
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 12:42:02 PM »

You should link your portfolio so we can all take a look at it. For what it's worth I'd be interested in seeing it.
Miguelito
Level 4

makes graphics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 03:24:15 PM »

I think it takes you to the page when you click the little globe icon in the side bar. At least I found that out right now. Smiley

But yeah Warazrael, usually people just throw nice and prominent hyperlinks and pictures right in the post, because unfortunately we all have horrible ADD here or something. Wink

(← new art twitter)
ANtY
Level 10

i accidentally did that on purpose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 03:34:01 PM »

You should link your portfolio so we can all take a look at it. For what it's worth I'd be interested in seeing it.
http://warazrael.deviantart.com/

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic