Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411592 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 07:20:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for someone to team up with.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for someone to team up with.  (Read 822 times)
meek
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: February 22, 2013, 07:59:59 AM »

I'm currently working on various different kinds of projects, and the majority don't seem to be getting finished, and I think this is something to do with being a lone developer. I've never got anyone to sort of back me up etc, give me a push when feeling down on a project.

I have extremely basic programming skills, and make all of my games (so far) in Game Maker. So I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking for in a partner to collaborate with, but I guess a little programming knowledge would be nice, or perhaps a good eye for art and design/writing. I guess just a drive to make good games would be nice, and the only thing that is really essential.

A little bit about myself: I'm from the UK, and currently reside there. This isn't really an issue, because there are enough online collaboration tools available. I'm 23, and have been making games on/off for about 5 years.

I've currently got a blog and my own website, which can be found at meek.sixbit.org

I currently have about 6 different projects on the go, most of which have been shelved until I become a better programmer.

So yeah, I guess I just want to make a friend that has an interest in this field haha!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 01:09:23 AM by meek » Logged

Family is all that matters now.
Sheltered Devlog
Fresh Mozzarella
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 04:39:24 AM »

Sent a PM

games
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: