Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411636 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58448 Members - Latest Member: Danque_Birbington_II

May 14, 2024, 12:00:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesDark Souls and Bloodborne
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 355
Print
Author Topic: Dark Souls and Bloodborne  (Read 535532 times)
jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4240 on: July 23, 2014, 06:53:36 AM »

In contrast, I haven't been invaded once at all in the DLC

same

huh, I'm at level 210 NG+ (can't be bothered to look up soul level crap) and get invaded constantly. like probably 1 out of 4 times I'm at the bonfire before the dragon fight.

yo on another note, I completely missed the Havel Bros fight, so I'm going back in

Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4241 on: July 23, 2014, 07:05:37 AM »

This last boss (at least I think its the last boss) would be a lot easier if he were ever on the damn ground.

HöllenKobold
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: July 23, 2014, 07:25:00 AM »

huh, I'm at level 210 NG+ (can't be bothered to look up soul level crap) and get invaded constantly. like probably 1 out of 4 times I'm at the bonfire before the dragon fight.
around the same level

Hell pits tend to be disguised as
things that would lead a passerby to
not think of them as portals to
eternal gnashing and wailing.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: July 23, 2014, 12:01:43 PM »

isn't level irrelevant in matchmaking? for me it might be my shitty internet idk.

btw my performance issues are gone now. i had triple buffering enabled in my graphics card driver settings for some reason and now i disabled it and the game runs great at max settings again. no idea why that fixed it but it did. Shrug

edit: apparently triple buffering wasnt the culprit. i turned it back on and the game still runs great. literally no idea what could have caused this.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 03:00:05 PM by C.A. Silbereisen » Logged
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: July 23, 2014, 07:11:56 PM »

or

change it to From Software General

Please do. I wanna gush over Armored Core 4 & For Answer.

I think you misspelled Otogi

From Software have had successful titles with games like Dark Souls II recently, but president Hidetaka Miyazaki recently spoke to Famitsu about how they’d like to expand their lineup with more Japanese-style games. (Thanks, Game Jouhou)

During the interview, Miyazaki explained that there haven’t been any significant changes in management policy since From Software has been acquired by Kadokawa, and they’ll continue to develop, publish, and make things with From Software characteristics.

Miyazaki also mentioned that he doesn’t have any collaboration titles in mind, regardless of the acquisition by Kadokawa, although he did think that the online talks of a possible Kantai Collection and Armored Core collaboration were pretty interesting.

“The steady flow of dark fantasy games and mecha are something we’d like to continue taking good care of,” says Miyazaki about From Software’s well known series in Dark Souls and Armored Core.

However, he also believes that their current lineup is a little limited, and would like to have more variety as possible, including titles that represent a Japanese style, similar to what we’ve seen in series such as Tenchu and Otogi.

Finally, when asked whether the Armored Core series will continue going on, he stated: “They’re titles we’ve continued working on for the past 11 years, so we’ll continue taking good care of them.”

Miyazaki added: “There seems to be some talk about how I dislike the Armored Core series, but that is simply not true. Actually, I’d even like to direct a new title myself.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=860344

HöllenKobold
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4245 on: July 24, 2014, 02:01:53 AM »

why would he hate armored core
he directed two of the games

Hell pits tend to be disguised as
things that would lead a passerby to
not think of them as portals to
eternal gnashing and wailing.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: July 24, 2014, 03:49:59 AM »

also why did anyone think armored core was going to be discontinued? the last game came out last year and its still a popular series in japan.
Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4247 on: July 24, 2014, 07:32:28 AM »

i cannot into this dragon

):

every time i think i got him he does one of his 30 moves that he hasnt done in that run and smashes me with flaming poison fire

Praying Mantis
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: July 24, 2014, 05:52:26 PM »

Literally the only time I've been invaded by a human player was when entering the Pharros' Doors area. I even ran through both Belfry areas multiple times without an invasion. I'm always human, too.
SundownKid
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4249 on: July 25, 2014, 01:10:06 AM »

I did the DLC with my NG +2 character and the final boss is fun to say the least. I finally cut him down to size with a sunbro buddy and the tanky dragon covenant NPC. The other NPC lady dies way too fast to be of any use drawing aggro.

Whenever I try to put myself as a phantom for the boss though, the host inevitably dies in the first minute.

For anyone who is on the fence about the Season Pass, you can get it for $20 at GMG with the code P36EYA-K5JYKT-ABO7X9.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:15:43 AM by SundownKid » Logged

tieTYT
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4250 on: July 25, 2014, 12:41:26 PM »

For anyone who is on the fence about the Season Pass, you can get it for $20 at GMG with the code P36EYA-K5JYKT-ABO7X9.

Nice, thanks for sharing.

TautNerve
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4251 on: July 25, 2014, 01:08:13 PM »

I thought I could read here without getting Crown of the Sunken King spoilers

Let's tweet together:
@TautNerve
Play my games here:
Itch.io page
Glyph
Level 10

Relax! It's all a dream! It HAS to be!

View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: July 25, 2014, 01:17:04 PM »

Managed to play this earlier than expected, albeit without xbox live. I wish the rest of the game had been made with the same interconnectedness of these few areas. A lot of the other areas are, looking back, sprawls compared to the layout of these levels and DkS levels.

Was there a season pass deal available for xbox/ps3? I fumbled around xbl's terribly laid out marketplace for all of five minutes before giving up and buying the dlc normally.

jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4253 on: July 25, 2014, 02:38:17 PM »

guys, i just want to say how horrible i am at PvP

SundownKid
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4254 on: July 26, 2014, 12:37:25 AM »

I'm pretty sure the deal was only for PC. Usually only GMG has crazy deals like this.

tieTYT
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4255 on: July 26, 2014, 01:48:18 AM »

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Voucher didn't work for me :T

SundownKid
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4256 on: July 26, 2014, 02:32:09 AM »

Well it worked fine for me when I posted it. Maybe it expired. Anyway, GMG has 20% off codes pretty often so you can check around.

Praying Mantis
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: July 26, 2014, 06:46:28 AM »

These fuckin' giant mace knights at the Dragon Shrine. It's pretty ridiculous because it feels like they have infinite stamina and just hit, and hit, and hit, so you can never hit them back. Not to mention you get stun-locked to death if you don't block/dodge a blow, irregardless of poise and/or stamina.
SundownKid
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4258 on: July 26, 2014, 09:57:46 AM »

These fuckin' giant mace knights at the Dragon Shrine. It's pretty ridiculous because it feels like they have infinite stamina and just hit, and hit, and hit, so you can never hit them back. Not to mention you get stun-locked to death if you don't block/dodge a blow, irregardless of poise and/or stamina.

They have ridiculously low defense though. A couple hits from any ranged attack and they will go down since they have no way to block. They are basically just glass cannons.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: July 26, 2014, 04:34:19 PM »

i always just cheese those  guys with arrows

anyway the dlc bosses are good but not thaaat amazing. elana can be either almost impossible or relatively easy depending on what the rng throws at you and sinh is fun but hes basically just a harder kalameet.
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 355
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic