Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411710 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58456 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 07:52:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for a 2D sprite artist...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D sprite artist...  (Read 1451 times)
flex$
Level 2

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2012, 10:56:31 AM »

Hey! I'm currently looking for a sprite artist to help out with my upcoming, untitled game. This new game will feature procedurally generated caves that you'll be exploring and searching for treasure which will contain various cosmetic items. The further into the cave you survive, the more rare your finds become! Here's a few screenshots of the type of levels the generator will be creating:

If you'd like to see a sample of my work, check out the thread for ORCSLAYER2000, another current project of mine.

If you decide to come on board, you would be the only pixel artist and I am giving you COMPLETE creative control--that means make the characters look like whatever you want, choose the style, whatever. The only dimensions I'll be giving you are the sizes. You would obviously be credited in the game heavily.

If you're interested, just post here or e-mail me at [email protected]. Any sample work you can provide is awesome. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:10:06 AM by FSTOP » Logged

Miguelito
Level 4

makes graphics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 11:28:47 AM »

Could I just nonchalantly ask what grid size you'd be working with? 16x16, 32x32...

Also, and this might be something you potentially cannot / do not want to answer publicly, how many different tilesets and creatures are you planning to include?

(← new art twitter)
flex$
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 01:01:11 PM »

Grid size is 16x16.

As far as number of enemy sprites I couldn't say. But for tile sets it would be very few--possibly only two, a cave set and grassy/mossy stone.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic