Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411630 Posts in 69393 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 12, 2024, 04:35:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralThings that Suck
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 178
Print
Author Topic: Things that Suck  (Read 339330 times)
Blambo
« Reply #3460 on: November 04, 2013, 02:41:59 PM »

Get another job, commie.
Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: November 04, 2013, 02:54:39 PM »

Jobs r dum.

Kekskiller
« Reply #3462 on: November 07, 2013, 01:36:17 PM »

Google and their newest Youtube fuckup. I mean wtf do I need a Google+ link if I want to comment stuff or even receive notification or new comments on my own video? If this Google+ linkage continues I'll have to look out for another site to upload my videos.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3463 on: November 07, 2013, 02:51:34 PM »

yeah, you can just close the window though but they've been fucking ruining youtube with a lot of shit recently

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Sved
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3464 on: November 07, 2013, 06:33:31 PM »

It's interesting though, how Google managed to screw their image by sticking to Google+, when they could have boosted up Reader and Books to crush Amazon.

... but that is mostly psychological. Check my devlog!
Kekskiller
« Reply #3465 on: November 08, 2013, 05:14:13 AM »

They want to have a Facebook slice by all means. Pathetic but so is dum Google.
Oskuro
Level 3

Coding in Style

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3466 on: November 08, 2013, 06:07:54 AM »

Missing an update on you project because you've hit a massive programming snag... and failing to update your site because you feel guilty for not having anything to show but excuses about programming issues... Which makes it look like you missed the date for far longer than you really had.

cplhasse
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: November 08, 2013, 12:33:42 PM »

YouTube sucks, or google rather. No I don't want to use my real name, quit asking me, no I don't want a google+ page for my youtube account. Fuck off, just let me use your site. I hope a serious competitor pops up soon, I'm soooo ready.
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: November 11, 2013, 04:42:08 AM »

Remember when everyone was crazy about Japan earthquake?
Yeah, now nobody cares about Philippines and other asian countries, they dont have animus and moe anyway.
ink.inc
« Reply #3469 on: November 11, 2013, 08:42:33 AM »

OOOPS
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3470 on: November 11, 2013, 09:14:21 AM »

It's been the top headline here since like a day before it happened.
It's just that you hang out on terrible weeby internet communities.

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: November 11, 2013, 09:43:40 AM »

It's just that you hang out on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_of_the_2011_T%C5%8Dhoku_earthquake_and_tsunami_on_the_video_game_industry
jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3472 on: November 11, 2013, 04:17:47 PM »

Remember when everyone was crazy about Japan earthquake?
Yeah, now nobody cares about Philippines and other asian countries, they dont have animus and moe anyway.

it's really crazy. its being reported that there are cities where 95% of the buildings and structures were destroyed. for comparison, Hiroshima  had 65% of structures destroyed from a direct nuclear hit. one area had 10,000 reported dead. literally millions of people homeless and displaced. but mainstream media barely covers it and on sites like reddit it didnt interrupt the circlejerk for a second. and it's not that nobody's reporting on it, it's that *nobody else seems to care*.

I used to be a real techno-utopianist, thinking that the world connected by the Internet would become this amazing place, allowing everybody to communicate and coordinate regardless of region or country or media interests, and it would solve so many problems, etc. but it turns out that all we want to do with that is become this weird monoculture where I can laugh at gaben gifs with dudes in Iran and we can BOTH ignore people dying in 3rd world countries together. I have a friend in the Philippines right now, and all his posts are about his marvel action figure collection. weird shit man.

ryansumo
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3473 on: November 11, 2013, 07:47:11 PM »

I live in Manila, and was super weird how we were unaffected by the storm.  I have friends that are looking for family members, and it's heartbreaking.

Don't be too harsh on your friend, we all have different lives and different ways of coping.  Personally I'm working on a project behind the scenes that will hopefully generate disaster relief funds, but in the middle of that I'm still doing gamedev and playing gamedev story.  My heart may be breaking but I'll still share the fact that my Life/High school game "Social Studies was my best reviewed game ever!

In fact I'm working with another local developer on a gamejolt jam game.  his family was smack dab in the affected area, and working on a silly game is one way of coping with the stress.

Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: November 23, 2013, 01:05:15 AM »

I was counting stacks of cash and one of the hundred dollar bills had an ink stain on it. Life is hard sometimes.

jddg5wa
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: November 23, 2013, 07:53:18 AM »

I was counting stacks of cash and one of the hundred dollar bills had an ink stain on it. Life is hard sometimes.

Hand Money LeftMy Word! Hand Money Right

"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: November 23, 2013, 02:41:28 PM »

Hand Money LeftMy Word! Hand Money Right

Cheesy

Squid Party
Level 5

Oh hi mark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3477 on: November 24, 2013, 10:27:35 AM »

Your mom does. Ouch.  Corny Laugh

[img]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/Daniel_Sharman/areyouonyourperiod.gif[img/]
jddg5wa
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: November 24, 2013, 11:26:17 AM »

Yea when she uses the vacuum to clean house. Ohhh! Tongue

Sucks when you have dreams about things that didn't ever happen but it puts you in a weird mood anyway.

"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Squid Party
Level 5

Oh hi mark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3479 on: November 24, 2013, 12:26:41 PM »

Yea when she uses the vacuum to clean house. Ohhh! Tongue

Your mum sucks you off with a vacuum cleaner? WTF!  Well, hello there!

[img]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/Daniel_Sharman/areyouonyourperiod.gif[img/]
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 178
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic