Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411579 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 12:30:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2329524 times)
BMcC
Senior Editor, Hero,
Level 10

Bee Mixsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2009, 08:45:26 AM »

STYLE SAVVY OMG

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2009, 09:13:28 AM »

HOLY SHIT FUCK GODDAMN, NEW METROID GAME

Kekskiller
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2009, 09:22:56 AM »

la mulana - wet dream
deviantart - unfaithful
fuck you - good job
yaoi - pain Epileptic
microsoft - dirtyness
nintendo - indecent
superjoe - bisexual Hand Point Left Corny Laugh

Awesome tool. Nice for changing game names.

Edit:
HOLY SHIT FUCK GODDAMN, NEW METROID GAME
metroid - torture
BMcC
Senior Editor, Hero,
Level 10

Bee Mixsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: June 02, 2009, 09:42:05 AM »

The Nintendo conference was pretty good!  New Super Mario Bros. Wii looks fun and was a good bit of misdirection, setting me up for Super Mario Galaxy 2, which looks great.  And that Metroid trailer!  Not what I feel Metroid should be or whatever, but it looks pretty sick.

And I'm more immediately excited about Motion Plus than Project Natal, cuz it's real and functional.

Would have wet myself over Zelda, of course.

Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2009, 09:44:57 AM »

Golden Sun - Sex Change
The-Imp
« Reply #185 on: June 02, 2009, 03:49:08 PM »

Needed more Pikmin, much, much more Pikmin.
KennEH!
Level 10

"What, me worry!?!"

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 02, 2009, 03:58:27 PM »

side view generator
see the truth behind:
kokoromi
phil fish
jon mak

yeah i'm bored
Laudable = Laxitive  Corny Laugh
Ken = Sex  Well, hello there!

Madness takes its toll please have exact change.
ness io kain
Level 6

died and is a ghost.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: June 03, 2009, 06:03:35 AM »

GOLDEN SUN DS

I'm so excited for that!
...Yet I never got around to finishing the first game? I keep telling myself I will, but it never happens.

My music.
If your Twitter doesn't have enough depression and awkward pomposity, here you go.
GregWS
Level 10

a module, repeatable in any direction and rotation

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 03, 2009, 02:41:20 PM »

Needed more Pikmin, much, much more Pikmin.
No it didn't.  Pikmin is confirmed.  F-Zero is once again notably absent.  It's like they've given up and let Sony be the only player when it comes to high speed futuristic racing (with Wipeout).  I mean, is it too much to ask for a new F-Zero?  It could even be a new futuristic racing franchise.  But COME ON, more high-quality futuristic racing, people!
Syrion
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2009, 03:47:06 PM »

No it didn't.  Pikmin is confirmed.  F-Zero is once again notably absent.  It's like they've given up and let Sony be the only player when it comes to high speed futuristic racing (with Wipeout).  I mean, is it too much to ask for a new F-Zero?  It could even be a new futuristic racing franchise.  But COME ON, more high-quality futuristic racing, people!
Even though I don't have a Wii and possibly never will, I'm disappointed by the lack of F-Zero for that reason: Yes, there's WipeOut, but there doesn't seem be a single other big and great futuristic racing game which is only about that, racing! I'm sure some find F-Zero boring, but I'm so very, very much more interested in racing games like it where the racing is really nearly all that matters. There may be some fun moves and even a little bit of "melee" to keep it more interesting, but other than that it's all about the racing and the racing alone. It's even just more classy! I enjoyed F-Zero GX a lot for that reason and just being well done overall, especially with the good sense of speed and some sweet ideas like boost draining energy, but it would be great if there was something new.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 03:50:51 PM by MisterX » Logged

Ikiki Games Gallery - Nikujin & Co., the collected works featured in full-motion colour video!
GregWS
Level 10

a module, repeatable in any direction and rotation

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2009, 04:12:41 PM »

Yeah, I think futuristic racing is the category with the least good games in it, and the only "solid" series over the years have been F-Zero and Wipeout, so with F-Zero basically gone now, it feels even more empty.  I guess at least the recent Wipeout games have been really well done (my only gripe being Sony's total douche move of not releasing the Wipeout Pulse DLC in North America; I mean fuck, there are in-game messages telling you to get it!).
Fuzz
« Reply #191 on: June 06, 2009, 09:24:12 AM »

I have no interest whatsoever in most of what has gone on at E3. Shrug
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: June 06, 2009, 05:05:31 PM »

I have no interest whatsoever in most of what has gone on at E3. Shrug
Yeah, these events have stopped being relevant since internet was created anyway.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Syrion
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2009, 05:41:07 AM »

Any fans of Max Payne here?

He's back!
http://gameinformer.com/NR/rdonlyres/9EDC0B0D-CA65-4AF1-802B-F49D9684D80D/18719/julycover.jpg

What, that's not Max Payne, you say, that's John McClane mixed with Obadiah Stane? Well, it sure is Max, the one who's going to continue his "journey through the night". Although, well, "night" is a bit far-fetched here, he's actually going to continue his journey in Sao Paulo, Brazil, fighting through the South American city in scorching sunlight: http://forum.alanwake.com/showpost.php?p=41787&postcount=334

If it wasn't real, that would be such a great parody :D
I'll refrain from damning it just yet, but so far it's utterly disappointing to see the unique film noir scenario replaced with one we've already seen in some other recent shooters. And Max replaced with.. that. Seriously, it's hard not to be prejudiced now.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 05:45:43 AM by MisterX » Logged

Ikiki Games Gallery - Nikujin & Co., the collected works featured in full-motion colour video!
PaleFox
« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2009, 01:08:20 PM »

The sideview generator is cool, but meet the

Floor Plan Generator

Give it several people, and it designs a house which incorporates things like "nihilocrat's Lumber room," and also tells which person would be the owner. I put in Reagan and Hitler and found they would share a bedroom, which is vaguely worrying. Results may vary.
John Lee
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2009, 01:22:32 PM »

Floor Plan? There's a new generator out?
I used to use these things all the time during work to kill a few hours. Let's see this Flor Plan Generator...

Hm... I tried it with my own household, and my cat gets her own first aid chamber.

Derek Yu
Super Joe
Phil Fish

...Phil Fish's entrance leads directly into Super Joe's bedroom. Suspicious!
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2009, 06:15:51 PM »

Reagan and Hitler are actually one and the same, that explains the "shared" bedroom.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2009, 03:22:11 AM »

superjoe = bisexual

See, mine said "Boys Love" Superjoe.

And you'll find that if you put it properly, that's "Super Joe" then it will NEVER CHANGE. Super Joe = Super Joe. Ey? EY?
KennEH!
Level 10

"What, me worry!?!"

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2009, 03:45:48 AM »

I just beat No More Heroes on Bitter. Twas' awesome.

Madness takes its toll please have exact change.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2009, 06:33:11 AM »

What the hell is a 'Starch masturbation room' and why would it need to be 80 square metres in size? Shocked

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic