Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411539 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58439 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 07:55:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2328737 times)
jiitype
« Reply #21980 on: July 13, 2015, 03:50:33 PM »

Mock Anger
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #21981 on: July 13, 2015, 04:42:10 PM »

Summer is the best season without equal.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #21982 on: July 13, 2015, 04:44:14 PM »

this guy gets it
JWK5
« Reply #21983 on: July 13, 2015, 05:44:58 PM »

We have a heat wave going on here currently, so right now summer is not really my friend.
Canned Turkey
« Reply #21984 on: July 13, 2015, 06:46:52 PM »

Fall is the best season forever and always.
Dacke
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #21985 on: July 13, 2015, 08:39:23 PM »

Burn all the grass in the summer and I guess I'll agree to tolerate the heat.

programming • free software
animal liberation • veganism
anarcho-communism • intersectionality • feminism
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #21986 on: July 14, 2015, 12:58:35 AM »

in case i didnt make myself clear

who the heck doesnt like nice weather and who the heck likes when its shit cold and depressingly grey outside and you cant go out w/o putting on 15 layers of clothing. dum.
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #21987 on: July 14, 2015, 01:17:01 AM »

But I don't find heat nice. My entire body feels sickly and I get weary and I can't accomplish anything for like a month because of it. I've always been extra sensitive. When my friends were basking in the sun I was succumbing even in the shadow. I seriously physically cannot handle summer. It's not an opinion.

jiitype
« Reply #21988 on: July 14, 2015, 03:53:59 AM »

I don't like heat (except in sauna!!!) and I certainly don't like being blasted by the sun. It makes me feel like shit. Also when you live in a part of the world where it's dark most of the year being under the sun can be very unhealthy! Especially if you're a dirty ginger like me!
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #21989 on: July 14, 2015, 06:15:05 AM »

But I don't find heat nice. My entire body feels sickly and I get weary and I can't accomplish anything for like a month because of it. I've always been extra sensitive. When my friends were basking in the sun I was succumbing even in the shadow. I seriously physically cannot handle summer. It's not an opinion.

Ok, fair enough, but the others  have no excuse for being WRONG about the BEST season

don't like heat (except in sauna!!!) and I certainly don't like being blasted by the sun. It makes me feel like shit. Also when you live in a part of the world where it's dark most of the year being under the sun can be very unhealthy! Especially if you're a dirty ginger like me!

im a ginger too and i like being out in the sun B)

tho admittedly i dont like, sunbathe or anything

but either way, don't u peeps at least, like, enjoy chilling in the shade of a tree sipping some [insert preferred drink here] with ice, watching the butterflies and listening to the birds? thats pure bliss right there <3

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:23:11 AM by Silbereisen » Logged
jiitype
« Reply #21990 on: July 14, 2015, 06:30:13 AM »

but either way, don't u peeps at least, like, enjoy chilling in the shade of a tree sipping some [insert preferred drink here] with ice, watching the butterflies and listening to the birds? thats pure bliss right there <3

Eeehhh if there's no sun and it's not blazing hot sure I guess? This summer has been a bit more chilly than usual which has been nice.
Dacke
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #21991 on: July 14, 2015, 06:58:14 AM »

I think I'm generally more happy in the summer than in the winter. The darkness and short days here in Sweden manage to get me down even if I don't properly realize it. It's just that the gazing sun and grass pollen are such distinct and horrible displeasures I get worked up about it. So I'm probably happiest after the rain in the summer or late summer/early autumn, when the sun/grass have fucked off a bit and the air is somewhat cool but the water and the ground are warm.

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #21992 on: July 14, 2015, 06:59:53 AM »

why is pollen allergy so common anyway

there are plants everywhere

it maks no cents

Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #21993 on: July 14, 2015, 07:06:27 AM »

My fave weather-related thing to do is sitting in an open-air shelter while the rain pours around or in front of me. The white noise and earthy smell of rain is pleasant to the senses, provided I never have to go out and get myself wet in the process.

I'm not really a big fan of sunny days. Whenever it's sunny outside, I can be sure that some obnoxious relative has the notion that I should be taking part in physical activity.

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #21994 on: July 14, 2015, 07:07:19 AM »

I like all seasons but I prefer Winter because I live in Canada and I'm a polar bear like that.

Dacke
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #21995 on: July 14, 2015, 07:23:24 AM »

@ Prinsessa: The fact that it's so common is a pretty new thing. The amount of children with pollen allergies have been increasing since the 60s/70s and I think it's also accelerating. There are lots of different theories why.

too short a time frame to be explained by a genetic change in the population, thus pointing to environmental or lifestyle changes. Several hypotheses have been identified to explain this increased rate; increased exposure to perennial allergens due to housing changes and increasing time spent indoors, and changes in cleanliness or hygiene that have resulted in the decreased activation of a common immune control mechanism, coupled with dietary changes, obesity and decline in physical exercise. The hygiene hypothesis maintains[108] that high living standards and hygienic conditions exposes children to fewer infections. It is thought that reduced bacterial and viral infections early in life direct the maturing immune system away from TH1 type responses, leading to unrestrained TH2 responses that allow for an increase in allergy.

Personally (unscientifically) I think the numbers may be a bit inflated due to improved diagnostics, since the total number of people with pollen allergies was and remains unknown. But the researches seem to agree that it is an actually increasing problem, either way.

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #21996 on: July 14, 2015, 08:46:53 AM »

Summer is for people who like drought and tornado

jiitype
« Reply #21997 on: July 14, 2015, 10:48:23 AM »

So this video is from Sonic's official youtube channel

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #21998 on: July 14, 2015, 10:50:53 AM »

I think the Sonic team traded all their game making talent for dank memes.

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21999 on: July 14, 2015, 11:16:23 AM »

Summer is the best season without equal.

seeing your avatar and being surprised by your response
i know it's racist lol but i thought you would say , you know

winter.

Pages: 1 ... 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic