Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411785 Posts in 69414 Topics- by 58458 Members - Latest Member: DANDAN1

May 27, 2024, 09:05:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralThe Inaugural TIGSTWG: Episode Zero: Origins: Humans Win!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print
Author Topic: The Inaugural TIGSTWG: Episode Zero: Origins: Humans Win!  (Read 33884 times)
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2008, 04:26:48 AM »

*sleeps*

Massena
Level 4

Satisfied.

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2008, 10:41:13 AM »

Live hard, die young.
*DEAD*

gummikana
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »

*sleeps eternally*

Petri Purho
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: April 01, 2008, 05:44:49 AM »

The villagers are awake as soon as the sun rises, having had far too much sleep recently. What was the Sun playing at, setting so early? How strange!

They soon forget that minor worry when they leave their homes and find the corpse of Lazer, twisted unnaturally in a heap, stripped almost completely to the bone, except for his head, which has been left intact, with a look of faint surprise on his pale face. Around the body, written in blood, the words "IM IN UR VILIG EATIN UR PPL" add a grim twist to the whole scene. It is rather clear that the struggle is not over yet...

Lazer is dead. It is now DAY. Posting may begin. Smiley

olücæbelel
the_depraved
Level 1

Smile like a donut.

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 01, 2008, 09:24:00 AM »

Why good mornin....

Oh. My. God. LAZER!!!!!! WHY?! WHY?!

up down left right upper cut.
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: April 01, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »

I actually expected me to die. But then again, it's not like I have another kill.

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: April 01, 2008, 10:21:39 AM »

Naw, that would be pointless - everyone knows you're a human now Wink

OH SHIT I FORGOT I'M DEAD NEVERMI

Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »

Look at yourselves, tigers! It is our fifth day in this hellish situation, and all of us are too scared to step forward and make an accusation. Another innocent is going to die tonight unless we discover which of us are devilish lycanthropes.

I, therefore, accuse the_depraved of being a despicable furry flesh-eater! His donut smile is just too suspicious.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 03:31:32 PM by Akhel » Logged
Lazer
Level 3

:S

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2008, 12:36:42 PM »

x_x
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

Blademaster, but just a bit randomly. Might switch it later.

Corpus
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2008, 12:53:52 PM »

It seems like most people are too afraid to leave their houses and discuss this problem with us today. Surely, such a situation would be a perfect time for the wolves to lay low without sticking out like sore thumbs. Therefore, I suspect that the remaining wolf, or wolves, is/are among the people keeping quiet: Xion, Fishymuffin or BlademasterBobo.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 12:56:12 PM by Corpus » Logged
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2008, 03:25:31 PM »

I'm going to say Corpus, for being so quick to accuse others based on pretty much nothing.

<Edited, forgot to BOLD Corpus.>

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2008, 03:26:48 PM »

That would also include Akhel, I guess.. but.. we'll see.

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2008, 04:39:34 PM »

I'ma give it 24 hours from now, as real life is getting in the way. Also, now we're down to this number of players, the game naturally goes slower, so it's better to have a little longer to play anyways. Smiley

olücæbelel
Corpus
« Reply #174 on: April 03, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »

I'd say it was pretty logical. You have to work with the clues you have, and there aren't many of those.

I'm still considering who I most suspect of being a wolf. I'll get my answer to you before the end of the day, mysterious voice in the sky.
the_depraved
Level 1

Smile like a donut.

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »

I, therefore, accuse the_depraved of being a despicable furry flesh-eater!

First of all, I hate furrys with a vengeance. So why would I be one? And if I am a supposed 'furry flesh-eater', wouldn't that mean I should be eating the werewolfs, since they are the furrys? As it stands, Akhel ,you are a werewolf!

up down left right upper cut.
Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 03, 2008, 02:49:49 PM »

And if I am a supposed 'furry flesh-eater', wouldn't that mean I should be eating the werewolfs, since they are the furrys?

Of course not! If you were eating other werewolves and their flesh were furry, you would be a furry-flesh-eater! The hyphen makes all the difference!
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: April 03, 2008, 09:53:47 PM »

Hyphens are delicious.

Corpus
« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2008, 11:15:01 AM »

Well, the hyphen wouldn't really work. What he said was true. What you said was just ambiguous, and ambiguity is a common sign of WEREWOLFERY! I can't say that you're a wolf for certain, though.

I'm beginning to suspect that something is seriously wrong with Xion and Fishymuffin, so my vote must go to BlademasterBobo. Also, he accused me of accusing others based on pretty much nothing, and then accused me of being a wolf based on pretty much nothing, so I suspect that he was merely making a retaliatory strike (or would it be a pre-emptive strike? - I mean, I'd only voiced my suspicion of him. I hadn't actually accused him yet. It was some variety of reciprocal strike, regardless!)
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: April 04, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »

Therefore, I suspect that the remaining wolf, or wolves, is/are among the people keeping quiet: Xion, Fishymuffin or BlademasterBobo.
I'm beginning to suspect that something is seriously wrong with Xion and Fishymuffin
I'm here!
I moved irl. Settled now though.

um...

eenie-meenie-minie-moe...

*rolls die*

Akhel

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic