Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411573 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 12:49:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work3D Modeler NEEDED - Aircraft - Military. Portrait Artist NEEDED
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3D Modeler NEEDED - Aircraft - Military. Portrait Artist NEEDED  (Read 1801 times)
Mega
Level 1

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2011, 07:56:16 AM »

Hello,

I need a modeler who could build 30 second scenes involving aircraft and future tech. Use whatever environment you like but export as a video file if possible.
All textures and scenes will be detailed and defined, you just have to build the structures and apply them.
(ie: no guess work/you wont need to imagine)

Also an artist who is skilled at drawing facial features.

There are about 5 scenes and depending on how it goes there would have to be more.

The jobs concern a remake of this project.

I have to sub this out because I dont have the time to invest without it looking third grade. And also its an, at the moment, optional part of the project.
So I'm looking for someone who can commit the needed time to properly micro the designs and nuiances with focus. 

To give more detail here: I could design the environmental background using vue and you would design objects/ crafts etc as requested per price or whatever. very flexible on this. At the end I want all parties satisfied with the work regardless.

Paypal prefered
Please nothing outrageous (this is an indie site Smiley) still will pay for professional quality!

Email ubermann7@ the website called hotmail.com for more details and a rundown of what you would charge and how.

Regards
Conroy
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:15:55 AM by Mega » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic