Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411710 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58456 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 10:00:49 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesA Braid Fanfic
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A Braid Fanfic  (Read 3195 times)
Glaiel-Gamer
« on: December 09, 2008, 04:32:16 PM »

ULTIMATE BRAID QUEST EXTREME!!11!!1!!
A Braid fanfic by Tyler Glaiel

so liek, Tim wass walking a round his neyborhood one day playing with time when all of the suddens the princes sayed "help me tim you're my only hope!" 9reference to star wars rite there) as she was taken a way by the evil Black KNite. tim knew at that moment that he had to b the 1 to save her nd even thogh he culd revers time he new that some events wer destind to happen so he decided to go forward and save her than goin backwrds liek his last atempt. also the knite was glowing green so he couldnt affect him. Tim was mad now. he walked to the knigts castle but there wer GARD DOGS there so tim stood on a green platform and reversd time until the dogs turnd back in 2 fetuses n died (this took about 2 hours of holding down the time buttun and he got a star for it). tim then entered the casrtl and got past the goombas (or should i say, get futured the goombas lol) N E WAY (also tim's street) tim got to the black night and challengd him to an epic battle but he said "fool tim im actuially the GOOD GUY n u are jus on drugs n the princes has a restraning order on u" but all this did wus enrage tim even more so he turned into the INCREDIBLE HULK (lol no jk culd you imagine if he did tho? awesume) he reversed time and a lantern fekll on the knight and tim rescude the princes Braid and sayed "bitch you my trophy wench now foo" and left the building. But he forgot somethin so he reversd tim and placed a TNT in the castle then left and made it go slow moshin as he jumped out of the way goin NOOOOO!!!!111!!1! it wus awesume. It just goes to show that even the small can sucede if they try hard enugh so tim learne 2 nevr give up and he can do anythin. THE END.
cyber95
Level 5

The Computer is your friend.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 04:37:25 PM »

*wipes tear from eye*
*slow clap*

The-Imp
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 04:43:26 PM »

Good game, would play again.
reetva
Level 5

Bee dee bai do beeeee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »

*wipes tear from eye*
*slow clap*

Hello!  I am here to boogie.  Shall we?
Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »

Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »

team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 06:15:22 PM »

Would a slow tear be like
*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp*?

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
andy wolff
Level 10

-------

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 06:51:35 PM »

*slow tears to the rhythm of a walking bassline, with an epic unending guitar solo in the background*

or something like that

Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 04:42:58 AM »

if i ever get my thumb out of my ass, would you record your voice saying all this so I can animate it Shocked

Miya
Level 0

Wtf was that?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 06:08:49 AM »

Wow.
Glaiel-Gamer
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 11:10:24 AM »

if i ever get my thumb out of my ass, would you record your voice saying all this so I can animate it Shocked

Haha just let me know if you plan to and i'll record it for you ([email protected])
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 11:16:16 AM »

Sure thing! If my girlfriend does not come this weekend, and if I don't have a games duel, expect an email soon :D

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic