Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411634 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: wcored

May 13, 2024, 02:45:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGames you can't remember the names of
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 96
Print
Author Topic: Games you can't remember the names of  (Read 386971 times)
Franklin's Ghost
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #840 on: June 28, 2012, 11:01:52 PM »

THIS

HELP

Closest clue I could find was this website which says its a game for the Gameboy/GBA.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:24:23 AM by Franklins Ghost » Logged

VortexCortex
Level 2

Engram Architect

View Profile WWW
« Reply #841 on: June 29, 2012, 04:17:22 AM »

@RABBIT NABOKOV: Damnit man, this looks familiar.  I've played this too... I looked through my Game Boy Color games and didn't see it... Actually, from the resolution it can't be GBC, looks like a Gameboy Advance title.

I may try again later.

Here's another image of gameplay

Remember any other details about the gameplay?

rdein
« Reply #842 on: June 29, 2012, 05:11:51 AM »

truth be told, i have never played it but i saw it from an youtube video and took that screenshot

i was interested in it so i thought you guys might know something

from the video the only thing i got is that it's a platformer and you jump and run (really, it only displays this game for 2 seconds)

anyway, that is a ton of help already! i thought it was NES for some reason, but GBA? huh
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #843 on: June 29, 2012, 05:11:59 AM »

it's for atari XL/XE computers

crownland is the name

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
rdein
« Reply #844 on: June 29, 2012, 05:18:46 AM »

a winnar is you.
Fegon
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 30, 2012, 12:00:52 AM »

I tried to find a game that i played on an NES i think. At least I remember holding that controller.

It was a platformer where you were some square sized kid, i guess around 16x16 and you were able to walljump and i think you had a sword slash attack, but dont quote me on that. It's possible that it was a ninja kid and i could swear that the name was something like alex kid (and the... in the... whatever subtitle), but it was actually not alex kidd.

I remember from the stages i played that it was pretty bright, light blue background and  brick tiled city environments.

Any idea? Tongue

Little Samson?

VortexCortex
Level 2

Engram Architect

View Profile WWW
« Reply #846 on: June 30, 2012, 02:58:36 AM »

@wzl: Just covering the bases... Probably wasn't

for Genesis, eh?

VDZ
Level 4

My post is there read that instead ->

View Profile WWW
« Reply #847 on: June 30, 2012, 03:21:03 AM »

I tried to find a game that i played on an NES i think. At least I remember holding that controller.

It was a platformer where you were some square sized kid, i guess around 16x16 and you were able to walljump and i think you had a sword slash attack, but dont quote me on that. It's possible that it was a ninja kid and i could swear that the name was something like alex kid (and the... in the... whatever subtitle), but it was actually not alex kidd.

I remember from the stages i played that it was pretty bright, light blue background and  brick tiled city environments.

Any idea? Tongue

Little Samson?

@wzl: Just covering the bases... Probably wasn't

for Genesis, eh?

I think this post already answered his question...:

Any idea? Tongue
Kid Niki: Radical Ninja

VortexCortex
Level 2

Engram Architect

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: June 30, 2012, 03:30:53 AM »

@VDZ: Thanks, I missed that.

Also, Thanks, Moi!  Found my floppy, and it still loads.

Franklin's Ghost
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #849 on: June 30, 2012, 08:57:26 AM »

Amiga Game  (UNSOLVED)

Been trying to figure out the name of an old Amiga game I once got in a magazine as a demo. Not sure if it was ever officially released.

The gameplay was like shadow of the beast and you began in a forest. I remember there being a pub you could enter and you also had strange powers. You could turn invisible and you could communicate with animals. Can't remember anything else about it and been struggling to find it for a few years now.

Solved it finally by seeing an image of it on a YouTube Amiga longplay playlist. Looks exactly as I remembered. Can't wait to give it a go. Game was BEASTLORD.

capn.lee
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 11, 2012, 05:33:20 PM »

There was a game that was loaded on the school PCs in the late 90s/early 2000s that was a factory management simulation. It definitely erred on the side of educational as I remember and had a very simple isometric viewpoint with very plain sprites; it certainly wasn't fun looking Smiley
JasonPickering
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #851 on: July 14, 2012, 05:16:19 PM »

Okay, so this was a game that was on Tigsource, but i dont think it ever got finished. It was a metroidvania, where all sprites and tilemaps only used one color each. You were a yellow guy with a gun, and the it had health and weapon upgrades. it sort of looked like a ZX Spectrum game. it was called an acronym for a while and it stood for like generic sci fi or something. Any ideas?

bamcquern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 15, 2012, 09:15:37 PM »

I have a new one too, but all I can remember is that it's kind of like Finck (with maybe that smb2 block throwing mechanic) or maybe a little like Commander Keen, and it's from probably about 2005-2008, but I'm not certain. I'm also getting a Space Barnacle vibe. Maybe it's the colors used.
Franklin's Ghost
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #853 on: July 15, 2012, 11:25:35 PM »

Okay, so this was a game that was on Tigsource, but i dont think it ever got finished. It was a metroidvania, where all sprites and tilemaps only used one color each. You were a yellow guy with a gun, and the it had health and weapon upgrades. it sort of looked like a ZX Spectrum game. it was called an acronym for a while and it stood for like generic sci fi or something. Any ideas?

Think I know which game you mean, it's changed a bit since then and he had to restart the project when his computer died but think you mean this one
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24370.0

raigan
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 16, 2012, 05:54:04 AM »

I have a new one too, but all I can remember is that it's kind of like Finck (with maybe that smb2 block throwing mechanic) or maybe a little like Commander Keen, and it's from probably about 2005-2008, but I'm not certain. I'm also getting a Space Barnacle vibe. Maybe it's the colors used.

Lyle in Cube Sector? Or is that too obvious?
http://www.sitesled.com/members/bogo/lyle.html
bamcquern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: July 17, 2012, 07:27:25 PM »

It is totally Lyle in Cube Sector. Thanks.
eyeliner
Level 10

I'm afraid of americans...

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 22, 2012, 06:35:59 AM »

Online game (probably Flash), fairly recent. Short point and click adventure game where you control a girl that gets something stolen and has to rise up to a mountain.

The game starts with the girl coming out of the house, I believe with a bucket in hand. The puzzles were you figuring out how to pass obstacles created by the fauna.

I think the end is you grabbing a flying eagle, returning home.

Yeah.
Liosan
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 22, 2012, 10:19:13 AM »

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Trickysheep/anikas-odyssey ?

Liosan

eyeliner
Level 10

I'm afraid of americans...

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 23, 2012, 08:12:14 AM »

Yay! That's it! Smiley

Yeah.
Noahz0r
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: August 07, 2012, 06:06:57 PM »

A Sonic-inspired game where you could customize your character's colours. I think it shared stages with the second game.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 96
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic