Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411558 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 10:53:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesInquisitive Dave
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Inquisitive Dave  (Read 1713 times)
Radial
« on: October 23, 2008, 03:48:12 PM »

I really don't know why I have been so into flash games lately, maybe it's just that there really isn't any good mac freeware that I haven't played  Sad

Anyways, I liked this game it was pretty fun, but the final boss fight was really lame. Still, I haven't seen much pixel-y flash games like this. Also; what is with this guy's walk animation?!

all instructions are in game
http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/inquisitive_dave
andy wolff
Level 10

-------

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 08:26:15 PM »

I vaguely remember playing through this a while back. It bored me but for some reason kept me playing anyway.

on the topic of vaguely remembering...
DAVE. JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING DAVE?
I'M AFRAID. I'M AFRAID, DAVE. DAVE, MY MIND IS GOING. I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL IT. MY MIND IS GOING. THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL IT. I'M A... FRAID. GOOD AFTERNOON, GENTLEMEN. I AM A HAL 9000 COMPUTER. I BECAME OPERATIONAL AT THE H.A.L. PLANT IN URBANA, ILLINOIS ON THE 12TH OF JANUARY 1992. MY INSTRUCTOR WAS MR. LANGLEY, AND HE TAUGHT ME TO SING A SONG. IF YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR IT I CAN SING IT FOR YOU.  Pixel 06

err... right then.

Seth
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »

I played this for a few minutes, then hit a bug or something that let me walk through a wall to the last boss fight.  I'm not really a fan of the whole metaness
Farbs
Man
Level 10

/Farbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 08:51:23 PM »

I played for a few minutes too. Might try again later. I really didn't like the pacing though. The first area was fine for an introductory room, but after that it opened out waaaay too quickly. My puzzles/second dropped to critical levels, and my interest was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.
Craig Stern
Level 10

I'm not actually all that stern.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 12:14:16 PM »

I really don't know why I have been so into flash games lately, maybe it's just that there really isn't any good mac freeware that I haven't played  Sad

Oh, Jesus Christ. You know, you're allowed to like games that happen to be made in Flash. Really! It's okay.

That having been said, I also enjoyed Inquisitive Dave. It's cute, and the death animations are pretty hilarious. Beer!

Zaphos
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »

I played this for a few minutes, then hit a bug or something that let me walk through a wall to the last boss fight.  I'm not really a fan of the whole metaness
Same happened to me.

Also, the dialog gets really annoying at the end.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic