Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411673 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 17, 2024, 04:39:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingNeed Bug Testing? Come Here!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need Bug Testing? Come Here!  (Read 519 times)
Zunemi
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2013, 12:50:21 AM »

Hi!

I'm a game design student and one of the assignments I have to find 17 bugs in a game (which is approximately a day's worth of bugtesting).

Now, I could pick something big that I know is buggy, like Skyrim. Or any Bethesda game. But I figure I could bug test for someone here and give them the data afterwards, and they can see what they need to fix. I'll be searching for objective bugs, and I plan to be as thorough and give you probably way too much information on how to replicate the bug and videos for each bug.

However, that does mean that I need a relatively big (or buggy) game, around the beta stage. I'd also like a little bit of information about how any systems within the game or any major design decision so I can correctly say if something is actually just a feature of the game systems rather than a bug.

I only need to do this once, so it's first come, first served.

So if your game is at a stage where it's big enough to be bug tested, put a link here and I'll bug test it.
Jrap
Level 0

Always be the best dressed in the room.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 08:11:07 PM »

Well, my game's not very big, but it certainly is buggy! It probably won't suit your needs exactly, but you seem really professional and I'd love your opinion on my game from a more technical standpoint.

Psy-ops: Battle Espionage

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic