Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:29:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSharkaiger (Shark Week)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: Sharkaiger (Shark Week)  (Read 20890 times)
J. R. Hill
Level 10

hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 07:06:08 PM »

Orange

hi
Landshark RAWR
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 08:02:17 PM »

I like the blue one, i almost see a little bit of meself in him

Blue
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »

now there's a more convenient way for you to read red's stupid diary thing.

http://twitter.com/#/Novabustergames

http://www.youtube.com/user/Novabustergames

now i'm done posting on this dumb internet thing. screw you guys again.
Yellow
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 05:23:09 PM »

Wow, this factory is state of the art. the programs created to run this thing must be-Oh! right, I'm Yellow.

Red is making me post on his blog. Man, this factory is just incredible. Still, its a pain to maneuver around here. I just can't wait till the bad guys start to show up, because all this machinery isn't nearly enough to deal with. Um... that was sarcasm btw, the internet is making it difficult to portray that. Well, um, I guess that's it. I'll post more later.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 02:53:11 PM by Yellow » Logged
Ego_Shiner
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 01:44:51 PM »

Hmm

Yellow said it would be a good idea if we kept records of some of the enemies we've faced. Personally, I don't see any problem with just thrashing them, but whatever keeps the little guy happy i guess.

I suppose we may as well start at the bottom of the food chain. This tasty critter is called a Porpoid, they are small, there's lots of them, and they are weak as hell. Tender too. If it weren't for the modifications we received, these things would be giving us a beatdown if we so much as looked at them the wrong way, but apparently whoever kidnapped us has a sense of irony all of a sudden.

Well, that's all folks, I'm getting someone else to do the next one.

Lo
MOBYCORP SUPPORT
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 02:09:38 PM »

Dear Criminals. Please cease slander of MobyCorp and destruction of MobyCorp specimens property immediately.

Best to you and yrs:
John Smith
Chief MobyCorp Executive Manager In Chief

Mobycorp.
Ego_Shiner
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2011, 03:58:34 PM »

Heh, seems like whoever is behind all this is sassing us. Well, let it be know that whoever it is that owns this Mobycorp, your ass is grass.

The explosion is your head.

Lo
Conker534
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2011, 04:27:11 PM »

This is really awesome looking.
dumbmanex
Level 1

Stay out of the water!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 08:34:07 PM »

I endorse the shit out of this!  Nice presentation man.  Hand Thumbs Up Left Ninja Hand Thumbs Up Right

ink.inc
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 12:03:31 AM »

okay

who is the real developer behind this game

is it red

i must know
Raku
Level 10

Dream's Bell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2011, 12:53:20 AM »

Red is always the leader.
Take the power rangers for example.

X3N
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2011, 07:05:56 AM »

Great posts, looking forward to checking it out.

destiny is truth pre-op
MOBYCORP SUPPORT
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2011, 12:15:33 PM »

Attention all innocent persons inside the bounds of the law. Here follows a description of the criminal leader, Red Shark. His criminal powers are greatly boosted by bioengineering that someone conducted. It was not MobyCorp. As a non-criminal organization, you can trust this previous statement.
WANTED CRIMINAL: THE RED SHARK

THE SANGUINE SWORDSWAIN

THE RED SHARK is an immensely dangerous criminal, capable of slicing through most things (except love, or the smell of rain) bare-handed. Finned. THE RED SHARK's frontal fins are reinforced with a special flexible metallic alloy that both reinforces the ceratotrichia and is present along the edge of the fin. This alloy is sharpened at the atomic level, and is unlikely to be dulled due to the elastic, "memory" principles of the alloy. How do we know so much? Because he is a CRIMINAL.

Despite having only those weird nubbin legs, THE RED SHARK, much like all the others, is capable of amazing(ly terrifying!!) acrobatic feats to better allow them to conduct criminal activity. THE RED SHARK has been observed to leap from wall to wall by shoving a sharp fin into the wall and kicking off, as well as using a powerful dropkick to eliminate our guards innocent nuns and orphans.

Always remember that these criminals ARE STILL SHARKS! Sharks are creatures to be feared and loathed, regardless of city, in our civilized society. These criminal sharks will use their deadly snapping jaws to eat your infants.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:44:50 PM by MOBYCORP SUPPORT » Logged

Mobycorp.
lasttea999
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2011, 04:38:22 PM »

O_O DEMO. NOW.

(...Just kidding, take your time!)

Yellow
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2011, 02:40:30 PM »

I told the others it would be a good idea if we kept logs of the enemies we have encountered so we can remember weaknesses and things like that. Well, we've been having some trouble with these fellas so I guess I'll start here

SWORDOID

These things are nasty. They are big, strong, and have a variety of attacks. They can attack with a quick stab of their sword, a powerful rocket punch, or some painful throws. Unfortunately, they seem to have no particular weakness, they just have to be taken down with old fashioned fisticuffs, or heavy explosives in my case. If you can counter one of their throws it will do a heavy chunk of damage. The technology in these things is amazing. I bet the machinery inside us is even more incredible, but Red said I wasn't allowed to dissect anybody. I said all I would need is an arm or a leg, and I would even give one of mine, but he wouldn't hear it. What a stick in the mud.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 12:25:29 PM by Yellow » Logged
Evan Balster
Level 10

I live in this head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2011, 03:04:14 PM »

Purple's gonna be the hoity-toity one.  I just know it.

Eeeee, best devlog ever.

Creativity births expression.  Curiosity births exploration.
Our work is as soil to these seeds; our art is what grows from them...

Wreath, SoundSelf, Infinite Blank, Cave Story+, <plaid/audio>
Pietepiet
Pixelhead
Level 9

hello <3

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2011, 03:08:58 PM »

I just discovered this and I love it
Pink
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2011, 05:02:39 PM »

Top of the morning, internet chums

My name is Pink, posting on this website for computerized entertainogames. I suppose I should supply a daguerreotype of some sort, but unfortunately I am rather not used to this computerized machine quite yet. Either way, I shall describe it as best I can for our loyal audience. After that dreadful factory, we found our way into a lobby of some sort. We could have escaped at that point, but we were rather cross with the fellow who got us into this whole mess and figured we would give him what's for. We went into a room near the back which led into some laboratories where dreadful experiments were being forced onto some other poor souls. Naturally, we gave those diabolical henchmen a right whopping and freed those kindred critters. Oh, this is rather a fetching experience isn't it. Ah well.

Tally ho, gentlemen.
Destral
Level 10

Climbing that mountain...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2011, 12:03:02 AM »

This devlog is so full of win. I love it.  Kiss

Currently working on: Sword Surfer
Ego_Shiner
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2011, 09:59:39 AM »

Sorry its been such a long wait, everybody. We kinda got lost and I couldn't find a computer. Anyway, its about time for another enemy log.

PIRANHOID

These menaces live in the water. I know right? Fish in the water?? It's more likely than you think. They will follow you around and latch onto you at a moment's notice. Fortunately, they had to be built pretty lightweight in order to be able to swim, so it doesn't take much to bring these suckers down. A single shark kick, even from blue, would be enough to reduce one to scrap metal.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:39:37 PM by Red » Logged

Lo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic