Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 10:31:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSharkaiger (Shark Week)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: Sharkaiger (Shark Week)  (Read 20897 times)
Blue
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2011, 10:41:09 AM »

dont diss the lightning kick dawg
JMickle
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2011, 12:52:22 PM »

sweet.
ass.
thread.

MaloEspada
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »

fuck yes.
HöllenKobold
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2011, 02:55:50 PM »

I hope that the kicks are all distinct from each other like the Showa Kamen Riders.

Hell pits tend to be disguised as
things that would lead a passerby to
not think of them as portals to
eternal gnashing and wailing.
MOBYCORP SUPPORT
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2011, 11:13:56 PM »

I hope that the kicks are all distinct from each other like the Showa Kamen Riders.

I will tell you what they all are right now. They are all criminal.

Mobycorp.
HöllenKobold
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2011, 11:16:41 PM »

Well, the Showa Kamen Riders all had their powers derived from criminal organizations! It would make sense for their kicks to seem criminal to some extent!

Is that a yes?!

Hell pits tend to be disguised as
things that would lead a passerby to
not think of them as portals to
eternal gnashing and wailing.
MOBYCORP SUPPORT
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2011, 01:41:02 PM »

WANTED CRIMINAL: THE BLUE SHARK

THE CHALYBEOUS CHARYBDIS

THE BLUE SHARK is a heinous abomination, capable of generating pure energy; a monstrous mutation of good, pure life that can generate pure energy only from nutrients or sunlight in the case of plants. MOBYCORP is aware only of the incredibly dangerous criminal applications of the micro-organic plasma cell radiators, and advises that no one to check the relevant patent information. THE BLUE SHARK uses these cells to fire beams of pure energy-- and evil.

THE BLUE SHARK has been observed to use this energy as a form of adrenalin, enabling him to "'dash'" at high speeds. Therefore, not only is THE BLUE SHARK a criminal, but he is a disgusting drug addict. It is suspected his unsightly glasses conceal his unfocused, dilated eyes.

MOBYCORP would like to extend it's thanks to the good and assuredly innocent citizen "bitchesloveblue69" for this footage of THE BLUE SHARK using his electric abilities on a fellow criminal, almost certainly in argument over whom would get to feast on orphan veal first that night. MOBYCORP's private army of guards (the good guys) has certainly felt the "'shock'" of this ability. "bitchesloveblue69" requested we print this message in exchange for the information:
"fuckwits are red, sex-bombs are blue, i don't care about leaking info cause I hate you"
Thanks again, friend citizen.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:46:33 PM by MOBYCORP SUPPORT » Logged

Mobycorp.
Ego_Shiner
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2011, 10:26:18 AM »

HELLO STOP SURE HAS BEEN A WHILE STOP SORRY ABOUT THAT STOP ANYWAY WE ARE SORT OF HAVING A PROBLEM HERE STOP THE SHARKSTAR WENT SUPERNOVA SO TO SPEAK STOP MAYBE WE SHOULDN"T HAVE LEFT IT NEAR THE WORNSPACE NEXUS BECAUSE NOW THERE IS A RIP IN IT STOP OH WELL STOP ANYWAY LOOK OUT FOR ODDITIES THIS WEEK LIKE THIS TELEGRAM STOP FOR SOME REASON MY COMPUTER WAS REPLACED WITH ONE STOP SURE HOPE THIS REACHES THE INTERNET STOP OH NO I AM ALMOST OUT OF SPACE EXCLAIMATION POINT HA HA IT IS SORT OF LIKE TWIT
DATE ?? ?? 2XXX SENT FROM ARTIFICIAL SHARKSPACE PRIME SENT TO INTERNETWORK SET TO ARRIVE AT CENTRAL SHARK DATE

Lo
Blackcurrent
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2011, 10:41:02 AM »

I AM THE NIGHT

i seem to have been forced through a rip in the sharkspace continuum. hrm..... this quantum crap is more Supershark or Booster Yellow's style, im used to smashing in crime back in Glotharm City. perhaps i can get ahold of someone more used to traversing the time vortex using this computer. i'm sending this message out through the vortex, hopefully someone out there can give me a fin. remember, sharkpups

criminals are a super delicious and cowardly lot...

DATE ?? ?? 2XXX SENT FROM ARTIFICIAL SHARKSPACE-16 SENT TO INTERNETWORK SET TO ARRIVE AT CENTRAL SHARK DATE
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:53:42 AM by Blackcurrent » Logged
BoxedLunch
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2011, 11:08:42 AM »

batshark?
the shark with no name
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2011, 11:25:51 AM »

what up, hoss. i'm in a room with a typewriter and a glowing window and i'm sure that's pretty great and amazing but i'm just glad to be away from all those goddamn cows. what is even up with cows? cud's not that great dumbass. why am i even dealing with cows so much. i'm a gunslinger. but then someone heard i was a cowboy and was like "hey I need you to run this herd" and i'm like "shhhuurreeee if you buy me another drink sweet cheeks". fuck. never visiting that bar again. do you even know how many bullets i wasted on cows??? and they still didn't even move, they just laid down. (i know theyre dead that was a joke dumbass) yeah, yeah. i know there's more important shit going on. but i just wanted you to know, glowing window.

i wanted you to know.

how terrible cows are.

DATE ?? ?? 2XXX SENT FROM ARTIFICIAL SHARKSPACE-18 SENT TO INTERNETWORK SET TO ARRIVE AT CENTRAL SHARK DATE
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2011, 12:09:20 PM »

Alternate universes are beautiful, beautiful things.
Blue
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2011, 04:06:58 PM »

что при все странные акулы вывешивая в этот ужасный блог, и почему sexiest одно точно как я за исключением холодного ковбоя?? oh я угадываю что вопрос отвечает HEHH серьезно хотя batmanshark самая плохая идея я не забочу если im плавая вокруг в hypertime и все возможные идеи в потоке или некотором тупоумном пустословии Стар Трек как то все еще само плох oh gob почему все показывая вверх в сломленном русском этот некоторый shitty будущий компьютер который приведен в действие babelfish кто бы ни изобрело это умрет horribly, это новый полет акулы

DATE ?? ?? 2XXX SENT FROM ARTIFICIAL SHARKSPACE PRIME SENT TO INTERNETWORK SET TO ARRIVE AT CENTRAL SHARK DATE
MOBYCORP SUPPORT
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2011, 04:16:03 PM »

what the fuck

Mobycorp.
Jazz Legend Dizzy Gillespie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2011, 04:16:23 PM »

Bop doo wop what is going on in here? as one of the founders of bebop i demand to know!

jimmynewguy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2011, 04:32:49 PM »

This game. Looks. Amazing. Epileptic Must. Play. Soon.
Blackcurrent
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2011, 07:12:24 AM »

HRM
i managed to contact Booster. according to the memo he sent me, it seems that we are all variations on four "prime" sharks from alternate universes, who were dragged into hypertime flux at random out of all possible universes. the prime sharks may be able to pop in once in a while, but as it is we are in a different quadrant of hypertime and we have to work together to release all of the sharks from flux. also, blackcurrent has a fetish for putting young sharkpups in tiny shorts-DAMMIT BOOSTER
the shark with no name
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2011, 07:17:17 AM »

urm yeah bro. even the weird internet spectators have figured most of that out. im from a shitty-ass spaghetti universe and i figured most of that out. clearly you are from a dumb alternate universe where sharks dress up in tights and that makes you useless. dizzy, you are clearly a man of impeccable taste, whats say we break out of this shitty plot device someone called hypertime
TobiasW
Level 8

This can only end brilliantly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2011, 07:24:38 AM »

Okay, this has to be the most awesome devlog on TIGForums, hands down. Kiss

Jazz Legend Dizzy Gillespie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2011, 07:32:12 AM »

letz do this shit babt

EDIT: i just have one question, where is the alternate universe version of Charlie Parker???
EDIT2: the yellow shark
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:10:21 AM by Jazz Legend Dizzy Gillespie » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic