Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411523 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 01:56:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)show us some of your pixel work
Pages: 1 ... 1631 1632 [1633] 1634 1635 ... 1637
Print
Author Topic: show us some of your pixel work  (Read 7290579 times)
EleanorDev
Level 0

Trans Rights

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32640 on: October 09, 2020, 01:43:03 PM »

droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32641 on: October 09, 2020, 02:23:04 PM »

^ Heyy I remember trying this (or something like it) on my phone in Montreal once! The 3d isometric tiling is great

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #32642 on: October 09, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »

Oh hello!

SolS
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32643 on: October 11, 2020, 10:39:12 PM »

Hey droqen! Just wanted to say thanks for the mention and that the game is looking really nice, Glad to see you made a devlog as well!

AlexDeee
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32644 on: October 12, 2020, 04:24:17 AM »

Hello  Smiley don't normally share anything but thought I would like to improve myself and my artwork

Would love some feedback on this animation of a wave I'm doing for a side project game I'm doing.
Anyone experienced in animation pixel artwork, I would love to hear from you lot with any tips to improve.
(Only base colour at the moment, working on the motion of the wave).

Thank-you in advance,

Alex
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 04:34:26 AM by AlexDeee » Logged
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32645 on: October 12, 2020, 07:20:37 AM »

Hello  Smiley don't normally share anything but thought I would like to improve myself and my artwork

Would love some feedback on this animation of a wave I'm doing for a side project game I'm doing.
Anyone experienced in animation pixel artwork, I would love to hear from you lot with any tips to improve.

Thank-you in advance,

Alex

Hey Alex, one thing I would like to point out is the motion of the wave looks a bit weird to me because the surface of the water is reacting to the wave hitting it before the wave hits it:

Hey droqen! Just wanted to say thanks for the mention and that the game is looking really nice, Glad to see you made a devlog as well!

Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Thanks for checking it out! Hope your own projects are going well.

AlexDeee
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32646 on: October 12, 2020, 12:37:34 PM »

Thank-you in advance,

Alex

Hey Alex, one thing I would like to point out is the motion of the wave looks a bit weird to me because the surface of the water is reacting to the wave hitting it before the wave hits it:

Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Thanks for checking it out! Hope your own projects are going well.

Thankyou SolS, ill re work it and add some extra stuff.
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32647 on: October 12, 2020, 01:34:09 PM »

lol but i'm droqen Cry Cry

SolS
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32648 on: October 12, 2020, 09:30:03 PM »

lol np!

Yeah I've got new stuff I'd love to post to twitter but I've been locked out of my account for the last few days. Lost a few followers in the last days too, shouldn't be much of a problem assuming I get it back soon but at the current rate it's hard to say if or when I will. Sad

AlexDeee
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32649 on: October 13, 2020, 12:19:32 PM »

lol np!

Yeah I've got new stuff I'd love to post to twitter but I've been locked out of my account for the last few days. Lost a few followers in the last days too, shouldn't be much of a problem assuming I get it back soon but at the current rate it's hard to say if or when I will. Sad

really like this artstyle, strangely but I really do Smiley
SolS
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32650 on: October 14, 2020, 06:32:23 AM »

Thanks! Here's one of the color variations I made today that ended up looking so much like the final stage in Super Mario 64.

AlexDeee
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32651 on: October 14, 2020, 10:17:40 PM »

Thanks! Here's one of the color variations I made today that ended up looking so much like the final stage in Super Mario 64.

that's cool, the previous one you did, to me it looks a bit abstract and I feel like I'm in a snowy valley trying to find my way somewhere.

I've never seen anything like this in terms of art style, its eye-pleasing Smiley
EleanorDev
Level 0

Trans Rights

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32652 on: October 20, 2020, 05:04:28 AM »

^ Heyy I remember trying this (or something like it) on my phone in Montreal once! The 3d isometric tiling is great
damn you recognize my game about cute characters based on a completely differently shaped tileset of a different color with no characters, my brand is strong

Sarah Boeving
Level 0

hmm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32653 on: October 24, 2020, 05:49:23 AM »

Just did an icicle fx for REM Cycles. There's something fun about pixel fx :'D

Sarah Boeving - 2D/Pixel Artist - Portfolio - Recently worked on REM Cycles!
Tobers
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32654 on: October 24, 2020, 10:47:27 PM »

I dig your UI SolS. nice filigree.

Oh god make it stop.
SolS
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32655 on: October 25, 2020, 12:52:45 AM »

that's cool, the previous one you did, to me it looks a bit abstract and I feel like I'm in a snowy valley trying to find my way somewhere.

I've never seen anything like this in terms of art style, its eye-pleasing Smiley

Thanks, the game overall is inspired by Super Hydlide/ Hydlide 3 when it comes to the art style.

Also thanks Tobers!

zarthas
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32656 on: November 09, 2020, 11:56:32 AM »

zikbakguru very very nice! It reminds me of someone who used to be on here, I'm not sure if they're still active or not, but their name was im9today.
Sorry to be slightly offtopic, but if anyone knows where this dude (im9today) went off to I'd love to get back in touch with him.  We worked on a ton of projects back in the day.
andy wolff
Level 10

-------

View Profile
« Reply #32657 on: November 14, 2020, 03:50:04 PM »

zikbakguru very very nice! It reminds me of someone who used to be on here, I'm not sure if they're still active or not, but their name was im9today.
Sorry to be slightly offtopic, but if anyone knows where this dude (im9today) went off to I'd love to get back in touch with him.  We worked on a ton of projects back in the day.

He doesn't have an account here but he's still around. I'll pm you

ATSalamanders
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32658 on: November 28, 2020, 02:39:39 AM »

Hello! first time on the forums so I thought I post some art. Any criticisms would really appreciated. Hopefully this image works.
dustinaux
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32659 on: December 03, 2020, 12:55:58 PM »

Hello! first time on the forums so I thought I post some art. Any criticisms would really appreciated. Hopefully this image works.

Looks clean. A criticism for me is the desk positions don't match the perspective of the walls though.

Come see what I'm working on!

Pages: 1 ... 1631 1632 [1633] 1634 1635 ... 1637
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic