Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:34:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosThis Is Noise wants to write your music!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: This Is Noise wants to write your music!  (Read 3043 times)
DangerMomentum
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2011, 01:33:08 PM »

I'm opening this thread to let you all know I'm offering my composing services! I can write music for your game or other project in a variety of styles quickly and with great results. I'll do anything from haunting, atmospheric melodies to intense driving synth-rock and everything inbetween. I'm a posted mixer on OCRemix and I've been writing and producing music for 7 years now. Here are some samples of my work:

A Castlevania-inspired song for a castle stage in an action platformer.

A chill, electronic background song for a puzzle game.

An atmospheric sci-fi track for an exploration game.

Can't Stop The Hot Head Bop

My most recently posted OCRemix, a funky mix of Donkey Kong Country 2's Hot Head Bop.

Commision for writing a single song starts at $20 and is negotiable based on the project. Contact me at [email protected], post in this topic, or send me a PM. I look forward to writing you some awesome music!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:48:02 PM by AMT » Logged

Acid
Level 1

A ninja is you!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 10:10:42 PM »

Well, you replied to my game topic (The currently untitled blood painting game) but here is a link if you are feeling lazy: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=17151.0

I'm making a request for a song that you believe would fit the feel of the game. If I don't like it, or want some changes, I'll let you know.

So that I don't waste your time and effort, could you give me a clip of 15-30 seconds of the unfinished song? That way if I don't think it fits, you don't have to put all that time into a song that won't be used.
DangerMomentum
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 10:38:47 AM »

PM sent, check your inbox.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic