Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:12:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosaward winning Sound Designer and Implementer - introduction.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: award winning Sound Designer and Implementer - introduction.  (Read 1387 times)
WRAUGHK
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 26, 2011, 09:32:17 AM »

Hey Folks,
  I'll be getting more involved with the forums etc, and if I'll be introducing myself this seems the place to do it!

My name's Robin Arnott, I moved to Austin just before GDC last year to launch my sound design and implementation studio WRAUGHK. I was the sound designer for the recent Sesame Street games (Cookie's Counting Carnival and Elmo's A to Zoo Adventure), and am now working with Demruth on his fucking-awesome game "Hazard." Here's what you'll find if you work with me:

1) I think like a game designer, and put a lot of stock into conversation and pre-production. Most indie games begin with one person, so great collaborations have to begin with a near total mutual understanding.

2) I'm not afraid to experiment. The best ideas are often the ones you least expected to work.

3) I handle the audio workflow lock stock and barrel, from recording original material and helping find a great interactive composer through to implementing your game's final mix.

If you're in Austin, make sure to hit me up at the Global Game Jam this weekend! Otherwise, come find me at GDC. I'm doing a roundtable with the IGDA Audio Dev SIG, and we need your input! More on that in another post though ;-).

Reel: http://www.wraughk.com/ (make sure to check out Chicken Cowboy and Deep Sea while you're there - those are both popular videos)

Phone: 212 945 8094
Email: click the little button to the left under my picture. Or you can just contact me through the "contact" section of the site.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:48:14 AM by WRAUGHK » Logged

Robin Arnott
Sound Designer and Implementer
www.wraughk.com

See here for my TIGSource Hello World!: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=17435.0
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic