Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411913 Posts in 69430 Topics- by 58477 Members - Latest Member: KriegsHetzer

June 10, 2024, 08:11:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativePAX Dev
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PAX Dev  (Read 1963 times)
MalcolmLittle
Level 0

Hear me say as the pavement whirls

View Profile WWW
« on: April 15, 2011, 11:42:39 AM »

Oh wow! Have you guys and gals seen this? It seems that PAX is going to have a developer conference right before PAX Prime in Seattle and it's called PAX Dev. The price isn't that bad either. Well, it doable at least.

XRA
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 12:28:16 PM »

interesting, this might be the only thing to do since PAX sold out so quick Sad Kinda pricey though Droop  
Usually I attend the dev-related panels at PAX, they are always motivating / inspiring!

*edit* i'm also up for meeting with TIG people if I end up going
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 10:09:18 PM by XRA » Logged

Richard Kain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 01:07:59 PM »

I will consider going to PAX Dev next year. This is actually going to be the first year that I attend PAX proper. (already have my tickets  Smiley) And since I'm already taking another vacation earlier in the summer, I'm going to have to make do with the main PAX event. I do hope that this inaugural PAX Dev does well. PAX has been much more open to smaller indie developers than most of the larger, more traditional industry trade shows. Having a dev-centric get together before PAX proper sounds like a good idea. Developers get to talk shop for a few days, and then unwind a little with the regular PAX crowd.
randomshade
Level 1

Fastzelda

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 01:22:06 PM »

I'll be heading out there for PAX Dev and then stick around for the first day of the main show. I have some reservations about how useful/interesting it will be, but really need a trip to look forward to.

Post-show I'd be happy to give a run down on what I thought of it.

Also, if any of you guys make it out, it'd be cool to have a meet up and get some beers...or soda or whatever.
XRA
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 01:10:48 PM »

they have a schedule of sorts up, it looks to be pretty awesome IMO.   I'm going, hopefully I can find a ticket to the main Pax show too.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic