Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411530 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 02:38:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsClusterfuck
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Clusterfuck  (Read 1455 times)
rogerlevy
« on: June 02, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »

I've been gotten back into game development after a longish break and I just had the idea to do a little side project to stretch my coding and art muscles:  I will post a build of this crappy little demo to start off with, and you reply with what you want me to add to it.  That can be a descriptino of an idea, a screenshot with something scribbled over it, a sprite, an image, a sound, anything!  AND EVERYONE GETS A SANDWICH.

(This is not by any stretch of the imagination intended to be or become anything serious - just a fun experiment)

I'll try to do one or two revisions a day.  

So here's the first revision.  

Download (Windows)
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 01:50:46 PM »

I remember trying this once. It didn't work out so well. The problem is that I wanted little things to add to the game, and people were giving me ideas for whole games.
rogerlevy
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 01:53:29 PM »

I remember trying this once. It didn't work out so well. The problem is that I wanted little things to add to the game, and people were giving me ideas for whole games.

I don't care!  Give me huge ideas, give me impossibly ridiculously unpractical ideas, I will use them.
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 02:22:33 PM »

Ducks
Massena
Level 4

Satisfied.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 02:23:45 PM »

Put the fairy in a level and make her walk into the level as in crash bandicoot.

Also, make it close when I press the x in the window bar  Smiley

gnarvin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 06:29:43 PM »

A way to close the game, had to close it using task manager. And clearly you need to add a tiger that explodes into chickens, or something of the sort.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic