Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:57:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsBIGJam '11: Hostel and accomodations thread
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: BIGJam '11: Hostel and accomodations thread  (Read 7052 times)
jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« on: July 30, 2011, 06:31:33 AM »

Hello!

As promised, but with a slight delay, here's the hostel reservations thread. For anyone who doesn't want to take care of their sleeping needs themselves, I have reserved two 8-bed rooms at Circus Hostel right across the street from the jam location. Circus Hostel is great not only for its proximity, but also for the atmosphere, the quality of the rooms and providing a good night. A bed will cost you 19 Euro a night. You'll pay for your bed on your own, there's no shared pot or something.

Rooms are reserved from Friday to Monday (three nights). If you want to stay longer, just don't move out.

Room 1 (no free beds)
- dertom
- johanp
- Paul Veer
- Laurens de Gier
- Rami Ismail
- Zuraida Buter
- Jukio Kallio
- Stoney

Room 2 (no free beds)
- tametick
- Sos
- overhead
- rottenhedgehog
- monkeylover
- hammedhaaret
- esc
- Bezzy

Please let me know if you would like to take a place. If you have preferences as to with whom you want to share a room, let me know which one you would like. In case we won't fill both rooms, I will make it so at least one room is full. If you're in the other, then you'll share the room with strangers. They're usually nice, so don't worry.

If you don't want to share a room with seven people but like the proximity, there's smaller rooms available at the Circus. You'll pay a bit more for them, naturally.

If you don't want to spend the night at Circus Hostel but have trouble finding other (maybe cheaper) places, let me know and I'll help. Do that via this thread, PM me or send me an e-mail ([email protected]).

/edit

Now that all beds are gone and you find yourself still needing a place to stay at, let me know in time.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:07:07 AM by jstckr » Logged

dertom
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 06:41:40 AM »

Great,...I need a room for 4 nights (fr/sa/su/mo). Maybe there are still enough people on sunday-night!?

Check out my game "Wood Games 3D" |  TrailerAndroid |
twitter: tomaga95
jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 06:43:45 AM »

Oh, right, if you want to stay for longer than the three nights between Friday and Monday, just don't move out.

Johan Peitz
Level 1

88 mph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 11:19:09 AM »

Awesome, I'm arriving really early on Friday and leaving really late on Monday so I guess that is three nights. Happy to share one of the 8 bed rooms, even if I really value my sleep.  Smiley

Stoney
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 02:30:03 PM »

I think I have a bit of a special case: I would need a bed for five nights (thursday/friday/sat/sun/mon) because I'm arriving on Thursday and leaving on Tuesday.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:54:22 PM by Stoney » Logged

Pietepiet
Pixelhead
Level 9

hello <3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 03:47:24 PM »

Hey!

Can I reserve for me and some friends in either room (they don't have TIG accounts I think, so I'm posting for them)?

Names:
- Paul Veer
- Laurens de Gier
- Rami Ismail
- Zuraida Buter
- Jukio Kallio

Thanks! :D
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 03:52:54 PM by Pietepiet » Logged
jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 11:22:11 PM »

Stoney - do you want to grab a place in one of the rooms, though? You could use any bed on Thursday night and move your stuff into one of the reserved rooms, then. Let me know!

Pietepiet - sure thing

Stoney
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 12:36:12 AM »

Stoney - do you want to grab a place in one of the rooms, though?
Yes of course, any of the rooms is fine. Smiley Sorry, I meant to write that in the first place.
What I was wondering was if I need to book another room in the Circus for Thursday or if any of the reserved rooms are already available for Thursday (similar to the "stay longer - don't move out" - thing).

jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 12:40:36 AM »

Whether you'll get into one of the rooms that's reserved on Thursday I can't say, as that'll be down to chance. They're only reserved between Friday and Monday.

But I'm quite sure if you mention the reservation on Thursday and ask if you could be put into one of the rooms, they'll be able to do that for you.

tametick
Level 3

Could take weeks, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 03:09:59 AM »

List me up for 1 bed too please  Hand Pencil

Sos
Level 8

I make bad games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 03:12:03 AM »

I'd have a bed with tametick... uh... I mean in room with tametick:P

ratrogue
Level 0

Bits & Bytes ... Attack!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 03:21:16 AM »

Me and RottenHedgehog (not on TIGSource) would like to share the room with tametick and Sos!

jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 03:22:30 AM »

Alright, added you all. They fill a lot faster than I thought.

C418
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 06:30:36 AM »

I'm trying to get a single bedroom near Rosenthaler Platz, but it seems that I'm not early enough as most is already booked out. I'm asking some hostels per email now and if that doesn't work I hope there's still space in one of the 8-bedrooms.
Alright, I booked a room at Easyhotel. It's around the corner, so that's good too.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:47:26 AM by C418 » Logged

Monkeylover
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 02:36:59 AM »

Hi, I would like to reserve beds for both myself and hammedhaaret.. Smiley

Is this possible? Beg
jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 02:39:06 AM »

But of course.

esc
Level 3

BAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 03:01:54 AM »

sign me up too please

jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 03:04:36 AM »

Done!

By the way - if there should be demand for even more beds, I'll ask for more, no problem.

Bezzy
Level 5

Loves the Gloves

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 11:05:14 AM »

I need to book my plane ticket, but please can I have a bed if there are any left?

jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 11:05:44 AM »

YES.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic