Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58432 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:56:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesDotA 2 Thread
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 168
Print
Author Topic: DotA 2 Thread  (Read 314809 times)
ink.inc
« Reply #2960 on: December 05, 2013, 08:06:09 AM »

play with friends; the only time i can stand playing this game is when im in 5s
starsrift
Level 10

Apparently I am a ruiner of worlds. Ooops.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2961 on: December 05, 2013, 09:42:01 PM »

I thought that although we lost some levels on the arguing, and Naga jungle was weird, maybe we could make up for it...

What Naga was trying to do was ensure every creep wave was at your tower or past it, ensuring that the enemy team couldn't even siphon XP, while Sven, assuming he could last hit under tower, got farmed as hell.
Tidy(you) are there to ensure the enemy heroes didn't dive on Sven, and ideally you'd go a max krakenshell build with gush, so you could tank hits from the creeps under tower.

It's not a terrible strategy, but with a stun, slow, and a net, should've ganked the shit out of Jugg.

"Vigorous writing is concise." - William Strunk, Jr.
As is coding.

I take life with a grain of salt.
And a slice of lime, plus a shot of tequila.
Mauricio Gomes
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: December 06, 2013, 06:54:52 AM »

I thought that although we lost some levels on the arguing, and Naga jungle was weird, maybe we could make up for it...

What Naga was trying to do was ensure every creep wave was at your tower or past it, ensuring that the enemy team couldn't even siphon XP, while Sven, assuming he could last hit under tower, got farmed as hell.
Tidy(you) are there to ensure the enemy heroes didn't dive on Sven, and ideally you'd go a max krakenshell build with gush, so you could tank hits from the creeps under tower.

It's not a terrible strategy, but with a stun, slow, and a net, should've ganked the shit out of Jugg.

Oh... I see... She just did not expected the other team to notice that and pull the earthshaker trick as counter...

My company site: www.kidoteca.com
My blog: www.coderofworlds.com
MrBones
« Reply #2963 on: December 06, 2013, 12:59:41 PM »

so i went 25 - 3 - 14 as sniper to teach a friend how to play sniper and we still lost the game. i hate this game sometimes
PowRTocH
« Reply #2964 on: December 06, 2013, 01:10:55 PM »

That happens every single time I play Tiny.
starsrift
Level 10

Apparently I am a ruiner of worlds. Ooops.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2965 on: December 07, 2013, 03:46:00 AM »

Oh... I see... She just did not expected the other team to notice that and pull the earthshaker trick as counter...

That and your TA was an idiot who apparently deluded themselves into thinking solo hard lane would be easier than solo mid.
The ES creep-stacking trick isn't terribly hard to deal with on its own, you just keep pulling them past the tower, and past the next tower if needs be, and it really doesn't make much of a difference - if Sven had stayed in lane etc etc. Like probably 75% of pub games, it sounds like it just fell apart because of bad communication. And four carries, what the hell.

"Vigorous writing is concise." - William Strunk, Jr.
As is coding.

I take life with a grain of salt.
And a slice of lime, plus a shot of tequila.
Nathan Cash
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: December 07, 2013, 09:09:52 PM »

I created an alt so I could get put in really low matchmaking. The enemy team decided to trilane mid (probably their first game of dota so I wont bash on them too hard) and I was pudge mid. I survived mid and got a kill or two without dying. They were under-leveled as hell. It was so much fun.
Mauricio Gomes
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: December 08, 2013, 10:38:32 AM »

I created an alt so I could get put in really low matchmaking. The enemy team decided to trilane mid (probably their first game of dota so I wont bash on them too hard) and I was pudge mid. I survived mid and got a kill or two without dying. They were under-leveled as hell. It was so much fun.

When you have stubborn people you might end even with empty lanes (yes, it happened to me... for example one game people went trilane hard lane, one mid, one jungle... and noone wanted to go bot, I was support, so I could not just go bot and fix it...)

My company site: www.kidoteca.com
My blog: www.coderofworlds.com
Nathan Cash
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: December 10, 2013, 08:05:05 AM »

Last night I played safe lane as a visage with a venomancer against a huskar and drow. The veno decided to start ganking at level 3 so I was a solo support against 2 lame carries. I went 1/7 in the first 10 minutes. Luckily by the end of tje yame I caught up to 7:9:9. Not great but ill take it
The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: December 12, 2013, 12:34:26 AM »

fuck you vlavle

and a particular fuck you to Blizzard piece of shit cmpany

give me my bones back
Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #2970 on: December 12, 2013, 09:45:59 AM »

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/da/Skel_death_17.mp3

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
MrBones
« Reply #2971 on: December 12, 2013, 01:02:14 PM »

give me my bones back
ink.inc
« Reply #2972 on: December 23, 2013, 01:02:24 PM »

http://dotabuff.com/players/8321087
CMDR Coriander Salamander
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: December 26, 2013, 11:06:06 PM »

When you have stubborn people you might end even with empty lanes (yes, it happened to me... for example one game people went trilane hard lane, one mid, one jungle... and noone wanted to go bot, I was support, so I could not just go bot and fix it...)
whenever this happens I just go solo lane CM - sure you're probably gonna lose but FUCK is it ever fun to be level 6 on a really good killing support before 5 minutes rofl. I actually had a game recently where I had to offlane CM and ended up with midas/mek/blink/bkb/sheepstick by the end... still lost because CM still has a hard time doing anything late game lol but it was SO MUCH FUN
Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: January 27, 2014, 01:33:25 PM »

http://www.dota2.com/newbloom/day2/

oh shi-

MrBones
« Reply #2975 on: January 27, 2014, 02:43:00 PM »

well this is certainly going to be an interesting update
can't wait to see all the noob terrorblades
Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: January 29, 2014, 01:23:36 AM »

Mittens
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2977 on: January 29, 2014, 02:08:11 AM »

I can't wait to play some Pheonix again, I didn't get to play it for long in dota1 before leaving but it was instantly one of my favorite heroes

MrBones
« Reply #2978 on: January 29, 2014, 02:50:09 PM »

phoenix is fucking fun as hell
Nathan Cash
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: February 07, 2014, 06:30:46 AM »

Terrorblade has actually been stomping pubs. Not a ton of feeding ones. Same thing with phoenix. NOW WHEN DO WE GET TECHIES?
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 168
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic