Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58432 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 09:41:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPandara_RA's Testing Center - I will test your game
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print
Author Topic: Pandara_RA's Testing Center - I will test your game  (Read 41351 times)
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

Maximum Friendship All Day

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2012, 12:40:23 AM »

Hi Panda!
Wow congrats for the video
I hope you'll get the success on your youtube channel very fast

I have a question, why the sounds on some videos seems low ?
For example the anticlon video test
Too bad , we heard barely things you said

and i was hoping you were a red panda ...
i'm disappointed by your human hands dude.

The audio on that video was a bit low due to having to record the audio from the camera itself. I actually didn't have access to my professional mic on the only day I had the camera (it's my brothers) =]

It was my first experience recording with that camera, though  through the experience I'll grow and make camera based recording better. Thanks for the comment glad you liked the video =] Sorry it was a little low on volume. Also sorry I'm not a real panda, but I actually do have many panda-cute-features.

seigiac
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2012, 06:30:18 PM »

The volume of the anticlon test video was indeed very low, but it was still awesome =)
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2012, 07:47:49 PM »

I apologize profusely, more than likely wont happen again as I'm buying a few audio cables and a spare mic finally so if push comes to shove I'll be in full swing still.

Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2012, 06:56:32 PM »

Replaced my video recording software with something I found actually usable without a physical audio cable.

Aka: back to work finally

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2012, 09:36:50 PM »

Hi !
Can you playtest my first true game?
It's called star& light

It's a puzzle platformer 2d from kind of a new genre
It's very very different from what you play generally but still have a lot of common with other games

If you are interested , pick it here

http://www.2shared.com/file/7FMxL4hj/star_and_light_beta_a_10.html

the thread
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=25443.0

a lot of infos are on the thread.

Pardon my english
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:56:59 PM by airman4 » Logged

Kicks
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: June 02, 2012, 10:55:43 AM »

Hey, Pandara! People have been having trouble running my game. If you have some free time visit http://www.tylerdoak.com/aceswild/aw_debug.zip and just see if it runs. Like if you can beat the first level at least. Thanks!
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 02, 2012, 05:09:27 PM »

Hey, Pandara! People have been having trouble running my game. If you have some free time visit http://www.tylerdoak.com/aceswild/aw_debug.zip and just see if it runs. Like if you can beat the first level at least. Thanks!

Testing right now Doesn't work for me, tell me to contact the vendor (you) no error number or anything.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 05:48:53 PM by Pandara_RA! » Logged

Kicks
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2012, 10:25:01 PM »

Probably should have mentioned it requires the most recent .NET and XNA frameworks. Also pixel shader 2.0 (just being thorough).

For some reason lots of people are having trouble even though people with much older pc's than my already old pc are able to run it. Thanks for helping, man!
Squidly
Level 1

You See Here a Profile

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2012, 01:32:21 PM »

Hey Pandara, already sent you an email about this a few days ago, but could you re-test my game if you've got time? It's now completed, and I really want a final opinion so I can do that last bit of polish before I release it Tongue
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2012, 11:33:15 AM »

Hey Pandara, already sent you an email about this a few days ago, but could you re-test my game if you've got time? It's now completed, and I really want a final opinion so I can do that last bit of polish before I release it Tongue

I very rarely read the email, best place to contact me is here! =]

EJRobertson
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »

Wanna test this please?
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=26666.0
Rasher
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2012, 01:49:52 PM »

Hey Panda,

would be nice if you could give me some feedback on my current game. It also requires XNA and .net 4.0, just like Kicks' game.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=25505.0
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2012, 04:54:20 PM »

Hey everyone this is an important heads up

I am currently testing a few things I can't talk about, I am very very busy and committed to testing these games out as it's an opportunity into the games industry, though I will have spare time here and there, please do not stop giving me games to test, though expect a delay on receiving feedback. Currently I will be free all of today to catch up on the games I was unable to give their due time to test.

I appreciate all the positive comments about me, and am not in anyway done with testing games here.

Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2012, 05:05:19 AM »

Wow Pandara_RA! This is a really generous thread! I just love the community mindset that is fostered around this place. When you have time, could you please take a look at my game, thread linked below? It is an Action-RTS game, set in cyberspace with an unconventional, agent based control scheme.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=26057.0

This is the second public release. We're trying to get the tutorial level just right as it does use an unconventional control scheme. (I'm not-so-secretly hoping that the presently unconventional scheme will become a defacto standard in the future).
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 10, 2012, 11:50:34 AM »

UPDATE #2:

My testing for the games under NDA will conclude on the 25th of july!

It was a crazy experience that I poured every ounce of myself into to fulfill an average of 12.5 hours a day of testing. In short I now have a real date when I can be back in full swinging action! I will be back on the indie game testing track (and a little scared of the work pile up) on the 25th!

GET HYPE!!

JosephCh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 10, 2012, 03:07:03 PM »

Hey panda!  Zomby here from Treesun Studios.  You played 8bitworld a while back and now I've got a new game for you to test.  This one is 90% completed and should make for a bit more entertainment.

It's a retro roguelike called Zurial!
http://treesun.net/games/zurial

Thanks a lot and I greatly appreciate the feedback!

AlwaysGeeky
Level 0

AlwaysGeeky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2012, 12:59:15 PM »

Cool,! love it Smiley
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2012, 02:08:44 PM »

Well today's the day, as soon as I get home from work today I'll be back in action.

I'm going to assume everyone who posted during the lull still wants feedback, so I'll give it to them.

So here's how I'm gonna do this you have till me getting home from work to give me a link to the most updated version, otherwise I'm just testing what was posted and cross my fingers you updated the game on -that- page.

cheers

JosephCh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2012, 12:28:40 AM »

hey Panda, if you have yet to play Zurial, wait until tomorrow night at least.  I just finished magic and will be updating the link tomorrow.  If you've already recorded, no problem!

thanks a lot for the testing!

Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2012, 10:38:49 PM »

Done with all the Emaile'd games, working on forum games now.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic