Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 01:25:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsNo Time To Stop (Jun 30 - Video running on Android Tablet)(Arcade / Platformer)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: No Time To Stop (Jun 30 - Video running on Android Tablet)(Arcade / Platformer)  (Read 10372 times)
matriax
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 06:46:14 AM »

Added the lamps with movement and one with intermitent light:
https://vine.co/v/hziZFrwqv0i

Now i want to add some Fly around the lamp Wink
matriax
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2013, 01:11:10 AM »

Final lamps with flyes. Aldo Dead man bleeding added Wink

Prototype 5 : Final Lamps and Dead Man(Jun 26)
matriax
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2013, 02:17:58 AM »

Actual Ingame Screenshot 26 Jun

Click to enlarge
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:24:29 PM by matriax » Logged
matriax
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2013, 10:35:37 AM »

New video added on Greenlight completing the first level with the final graphics:

21 seconds of Gameplay! (Jun 27)

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 10:06:08 PM by matriax » Logged
matriax
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2013, 01:03:07 AM »

New Video:
No Time To Stop - Gameplay Video - Running on Kindle Fire HD 8'9

Now working to finish the interface (Sound, pause and menu buttons...) , improving touch controls and adding a preloader.

In the upper-right you can see the frame rate, at the moment goes to 30-50 that is very good with all the elements Smiley
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2013, 09:24:20 PM »

The colors and style remind me of Monaco. Really good-looking game!

matriax
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2013, 01:24:43 PM »

The colors and style remind me of Monaco. Really good-looking game!

Thanks for the comments!

Vitali Kirpu
Level 1

reach your potential

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2013, 06:05:30 AM »

http://www.puppygames.net/ has similiar look like this game.. and you know what? It looks epic! Smiley  Wizard

Working on the game and trying to help others on the way!

If you ever need tips let me know! I will gladly help
matriax
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 12:25:57 PM »

http://www.puppygames.net/ has similiar look like this game.. and you know what? It looks epic! Smiley  Wizard

THanks!

------------------------

Yesterday arrived the OUYA and i get my previous game Ninja Twins working on it.

I hope get No Time TO Stop workin on OUYA soon! :D
ericmbernier
Level 3

Sometimes I make games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2013, 10:18:13 AM »

Ha, I definitely got the Puppy Games vibe too right away.

Will you be uploading a playable build at anytime, or just the videos? Nice work so far!

matriax
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2013, 10:30:04 AM »

Ha, I definitely got the Puppy Games vibe too right away.

Will you be uploading a playable build at anytime, or just the videos? Nice work so far!

Sincerely i don't know what to do. For one side my idea is release the game with the first level to see bugs and get feedback. By the other side maybe is still too soon to release something playable that maybe not fit with the final game and give a wrong vision about the game without see all the complete elements/features.

Maybe with 4 completed levels adding all the elements i have in mind can be a good idea to release an alpha version, but well as i said i don't know, actually i'm focusing to adapt the game to all the possible platforms.

------

And well, No Time To Stop is working perfectly(or practically) on OUYA :D . The only thing i not understad is that in OUYA the player jump about 10-20 pixels more with no explanation while in the Kindle FIre (Both use the same Android Version) jumps correctly and maybe i will need to change the jumping movement and calibrate to be equally, because if not can break the gameplay level design.

Actually the game runs in:
Windows, Mac, Linux, Flash, Android and OUYA.

And when Apple active my developer ID i suppose i will get also the game for iOS  Cheesy
matriax
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2013, 07:45:31 AM »

Sorry about no post in a month. Problem with the arms that not let me works too much on it :S .

Also i started other project to continue doing something on i contract all Tongue.

I hope the problem solves in a weeks  and continue with it when finish the new project.
matriax
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2014, 04:25:24 AM »

Hi, sorry guys for not post more news but as i said in the previous old message some problems with my ars not let me working right.

Well, "i'm back", seems i'm better and i can work in the mornings and stop the rest of the day to not get the problems again. I know is shit but well now i ca't works at full time Sad

Also i want to say that if i continue with this game the look not will be equal, have a lot of work on graphics that now i can't handle.

At the moment and before see how evolve i started a short game called "The Running Dead"  that you can see here:
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=38878.0
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic