Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 08:25:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesOfficial "Talk To A Moderator" Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Print
Author Topic: Official "Talk To A Moderator" Thread  (Read 74243 times)
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2016, 04:37:41 AM »

i wasn't an intentional cruel comment, it was a reaction to your ignorance since you were not able to answer and in  the end it's another user (Oats) who came up with an answer. (i read you reddit post too)

Throughout the topic you were defensive against all negative feedbacks and finally you went into victim mode.
You won't go far with that attitude.
Wacompen
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2016, 10:22:35 AM »

i wasn't an intentional cruel comment, it was a reaction to your ignorance since you were not able to answer and in  the end it's another user (Oats) who came up with an answer. (i read you reddit post too)

Throughout the topic you were defensive against all negative feedbacks and finally you went into victim mode.
You won't go far with that attitude.

I think the way I discuss topics on a forum is a matter of opinion. It's your opinion that I acted defensive, I believe I was answering in an honest way. I reported your "you're stupid" comment because I was lead to believe that this forum was a place where that kind of behavior wasn't tolerated.

I think you're still trying to resolve this issue by belittling my personality with your statements and I'm glad this is being displayed publicly so new users of this forum know what they can expect. 
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2016, 10:41:45 AM »

well i think you're stupid that's my opinion.
Wacompen
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2016, 10:49:36 AM »

well i think you're stupid that's my opinion.

I don't think you know me well enough to make that kind of judgment but you're entitled to your opinion. I don't believe it's very constructive and I would appreciate it if you didn't comment on my posts in the future. Beer!
Wacompen
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2016, 10:54:19 AM »

I grabbed this from the forum rules. This is why I brought the issue up. If this is a rule that only applies to new users or something of that nature, I think it should be updated to express that.

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2016, 10:59:57 AM »

Yeah yeah, on my defense i can say that you insulted me by saying that my criticism is childish.

I'm just judging you by your reddit post reaction and your few posts here.

You barely came here with an uninteresting devlog and complained about how difficult it is to make devlog, create content and you think that you should be compensated for making a devlog.

You're talking about a system without even giving realistic solutions.
Your sole argument is : "I THINK IT'S POSSIBLE" "IT'S COMPLETELY SOLVABLE IN MY MIND"

You can't even defend your arguments so you just went full victim.  call the cops !

Wacompen
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2016, 11:20:15 AM »

Yeah yeah, on my defense i can say that you insulted me by saying that my criticism is childish.

I'm just judging you by your reddit post reaction and your few posts here.

You barely came here with an uninteresting devlog and complained about how difficult it is to make devlog, create content and you think that you should be compensated for making a devlog.

You're talking about a system without even giving realistic solutions.
Your sole argument is : "I THINK IT'S POSSIBLE" "IT'S COMPLETELY SOLVABLE IN MY MIND"

You can't even defend your arguments so you just went full victim.  call the cops !

I'm sorry I called your criticism childish. I think you've probably has some good feedback for others on this site and don't want to discourage you from expressing yourself in the future.  Beer!
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2016, 12:43:27 PM »

Holy fuck! This spambot hit level 5 in 1hr 30mins. Surely there is some kind of posting limit on the forum to prevent this?!

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2016, 12:48:48 PM »

Guys this spambot might reach the hidden forums Waaagh!

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2016, 01:22:24 PM »

well it could now potentially post in two of them

surprising that the forum doesn't have better flood protection tbh

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2016, 01:33:10 PM »

thirsty spambot!

Miguelito
Level 4

makes graphics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2016, 08:28:18 AM »

I don't know if mods are still following this thread, but there's a new congestion in the Collaboration subforum of freelancers posting/bumping their portfolios without advertising an actual collaboration. I'm counting 6-7 threads among the first ones alone.

Would there be any way to specify collabs to be about actual collabs? As in works you're looking to create, and which you require more talent for? Instead of just advertising your services as you would in any portfolio thread?
Sorry if that has already been brought up, considered and deemed fine as is. Thanks in any case!

(← new art twitter)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2016, 10:29:00 AM »

yes, there's the portfolio subforum for portfolios. will move those threads there.
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2016, 07:02:37 AM »

Is it possible for a mod to delete posts in the screenshot saturday that aren't posted on saturday.
Especially this time when it paged the screenshots that were posted in the respected day.
sbeam
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2016, 01:13:59 AM »

Hi moderators,

I have been trying to register a forum account (Megakode), but ran into the "G-Mail doesn't receive the activation mail" issue, so i had to register with another nickname (sbeam), as my original nickname is now stuck in the activation phase, unable to complete the registration.

Would it be possible for a moderator to delete that account, so i can re-register my originally intended handle (Megakode) with another email than the g-mail one causing troubles?

Digitally yours.

Peter
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2016, 02:24:20 AM »

Moderators can't delete accounts, sorry.
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2016, 04:24:42 AM »

Make this thread a sticky please?
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=40973.msg1237392#msg1237392

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014