Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 11:33:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMy Current Project: Chain Gang Chase
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My Current Project: Chain Gang Chase  (Read 727 times)
Percipient24
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2013, 12:22:00 PM »

Hello folks! I don't want to step on any toes, seeing as how I'm very new here...

My name is Joe, I'm a college professor at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, NY, USA. I'm currently working on a project that I call Chain Gang Chase.

Chain Gang Chase is a couch co-op for up to 8 players. We have a prototype right now, with a planned release of May 2014. Anything I write here will just be echoed in the video, which you can view at http://www.chaingangchase.com/ (it does a better job at explaining it visually!).

I'm a little biased, but I think it's a pretty neat mechanic. Watch the video, try making a map if you'd like, and if you're so inclined: consider backing my Kickstarter. I'm using that to put together a small team of students who I will pay and work with on the project during the spring semester.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the game, and would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks for reading!
poe
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »

woah
Percipient24
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 01:55:06 PM »

Just came here to say we made 100% and have 2 days left in the campaign! We'll be having several events this weekend! Check it out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/percipient24/chain-gang-chase-ouya-and-pc
Cerealkiller
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 02:26:14 PM »

I like the idea a lot and will definitely follow your progress.
ThetaGames
Level 5

Informatikmeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 09:42:07 PM »

This is an awesome idea.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic