Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 09:15:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosGame Music Composer / Musician Reporting In!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Game Music Composer / Musician Reporting In!  (Read 816 times)
Kodakami
Level 0

Independent Video Game Musician

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2014, 02:35:52 PM »

I am Kodakami a music composer / musician / arranger with some 8 years experience working with game developers, primary in the RPG Maker circuit, though recently I did music for my first Android/iOS title. I was refereed here by my friend Ariolander after he encouraged me to branch out from RPG Maker and try working with developers in other engines, this forum one of the places he directed me to.

If you want to see some of the work I have done in game music Ario also helped me put together an internet Curriculum Vitae which includes a portfolio, previous projects/roles and details on my skillset. Needless to say most of my experience are with RPGs but I have done Horror, Retro, and Puzzle games before and am always looking to grow as a musician and explore new genres!

Beyond game music "for fun" I do a lot of work with Vocaloid. Most of which you can find on my YouTube account Kodakami2. I am not sure if singing robots are your thing but I enjoy it. Even mixed a bit of work with play when I had a singing robot in the

singing some fake Latin back when fake Latin was all the rage in the RPG Maker community back in 2010.

Anyways I hope to hear from some of you in the future. I assure my my rates are reasonable, RPG Maker games aren't known for their incredible budgets after all.

Contact me (PM or via my website) for additional details or if you have any other questions or concerns.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 05:45:02 AM by Kodakami » Logged

Check out my portfolio @ cv.kodakami.com [view thread]
I don't do game music on the side, video game music is all that I do!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic