Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411841 Posts in 69419 Topics- by 58464 Members - Latest Member: Riya21

June 01, 2024, 03:36:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs[KICKSTARTER] Elventales: A Path Foreseen ♦ A story-driven hack and slash RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [KICKSTARTER] Elventales: A Path Foreseen ♦ A story-driven hack and slash RPG  (Read 820 times)
radik
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 20, 2015, 09:05:28 AM »

HI GUYS!
CHECK OUT OUR FIRST KICKSTARTER PROJECT!
IF YOU DON'T MIND >.<

A story-driven hack and slash RPG.

Elventales: A Path Foreseen is a role-playing game merged with dynamic battles covered in a deep story and
complicated conflict. The story revolves around factions inside a kingdom, about an endless battle between
different ideologies and interests where there is no absolute truth, it's all about "a man should do what he should do".

EXPLORE AN INTERACTIVE WORLD

WIPE OUT ALL ENEMIES WITH VARIOUS SKILLS

ACCOMPLISH VARIOUS QUESTS AND CHALLENGES

You'll play as August, a brave young elf that always dreamed of being in an army.

In a beautiful kingdom.

That trapped in a crisis between factions.

Reveal the truth, uncover the hidden tales, explore an interactive world
with dynamic personality traits in this hack and slash RPG.

- MORE INFORMATIONS -

KICKSTARTER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | WEBSITE

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 10:21:35 PM by radik » Logged

eaxs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 09:29:00 AM »

Why do I get the feeling that this a straight clone of heart machine's Hyper Light Drifter  Noir
I mean, your kickstarter trailer basically shows exactly the same footage... not going to accuse you of anything, but this seems fishy to me.

diest
Level 1

@diest64

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 10:23:46 AM »

Why do I get the feeling that this a straight clone of heart machine's Hyper Light Drifter  Noir
I mean, your kickstarter trailer basically shows exactly the same footage... not going to accuse you of anything, but this seems fishy to me.

looks like its obviously inspired by hyper light drifter but I dont think thats anything to be suspicous about

HopelessComposer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 11:16:41 AM »

Hyper Lough Drifter blatantly ripped off Evangelion for some if its most impressive moments anyway.
radik
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 08:17:40 AM »

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your posts!

About the great HLD, we must admit that we're inspired by that game Smiley but also several titles like Skyrim, Ragnarok, and Legend of Zelda. Elventales has so many part, exploring, battle, crafting, puzzles, and dynamic personality traits (multiple ending dialogue, persuasion, intimidation, etc.) so I could guarantee you that the game won't be a clone of HLD. Don't worry about that Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic