Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:25:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsThe Wolf's Bite - 1 vs. 1 Choose-Your-Own-Adventure - On Steam Greenlight!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: The Wolf's Bite - 1 vs. 1 Choose-Your-Own-Adventure - On Steam Greenlight!  (Read 7989 times)
ericmbernier
Level 3

Sometimes I make games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2017, 05:49:15 PM »

Hi all,

I have done a terrible job at keeping this devlog up to date. Apologies for that. The project was idle for long periods of time, hence the silence. Regardless, we dusted everything off early this year, and The Wolf's Bite, while not yet complete, has been submitted to Steam Greenlight! If you like what you see, please give us a vote! We are very appreciative of any votes.

Vote for The Wolf's Bite on Steam Greenlight

Additionally, the first post on this devlog has been completely revamped with a new description, a more thorough list of current features, and lots of beautiful screen shots courtesy of Karen. Lastly, here is a new gif of the game in action:

That's all for now. I should be posting an update on the Greenlight campaign in a couple of days, as it is just a day or two old now.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 02:43:02 AM by ericmbernier » Logged

Tuba
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2017, 05:55:11 PM »

I had no idea this devlog existed. Game looks beautiful!  Beer!

ericmbernier
Level 3

Sometimes I make games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2017, 05:57:19 PM »

@Tuba Thanks! Yea, I pretty much abandoned the devlog. We had long periods of down time on the game in 2016, until picking things back up full steam in 2017.

fall_ark
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2017, 09:23:17 PM »

Looks great and voted. If there really exist that many paths and endings it will be a great local/party game. Smiley

Is localization possible? I'll send an email to you and share the campaign.

Chinese localizer and influencer. Translated Dead Cells, Slay the Spire, The Count Lucanor, Katana Zero, Dicey Dungeons, and involved in the localization of Reigns, The Curious Expedition, Desktop Dungeons, etc.
If you have questions about Chinese loc and publishing etc., find me at Twitter @SoM_lo
foofter
Level 4

MAKE THAT GARDEN GROW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2017, 01:07:27 AM »

I always like Choose Your Own Adventure, and I tried to vote, but it said the link was broken...

@_monstergarden (game) and @williamzwood (me)
See Monster Garden progress here: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=56012.0
fall_ark
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2017, 02:17:03 AM »

I always like Choose Your Own Adventure, and I tried to vote, but it said the link was broken...

Try this one:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=907890555

Chinese localizer and influencer. Translated Dead Cells, Slay the Spire, The Count Lucanor, Katana Zero, Dicey Dungeons, and involved in the localization of Reigns, The Curious Expedition, Desktop Dungeons, etc.
If you have questions about Chinese loc and publishing etc., find me at Twitter @SoM_lo
ericmbernier
Level 3

Sometimes I make games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2017, 02:44:20 AM »

@fall_ark Thanks for the link correction. I accidentally pasted the stats page. Here is the URL again:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=907890555

foofter
Level 4

MAKE THAT GARDEN GROW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2017, 03:41:59 AM »

Cool. That one worked. Thanks.  Hand Thumbs Up Left

@_monstergarden (game) and @williamzwood (me)
See Monster Garden progress here: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=56012.0
ericmbernier
Level 3

Sometimes I make games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2017, 04:59:45 AM »

Ten days have passed since launching our Greenlight campaign and we managed to get a small feature on both Rock Paper Shotgun and indiegames.com which was really cool. Traffic has definitely slowed down since these two features though. Here is a quick look at the initial ten day stats:

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic