Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:30:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Creativeakeytsu, brand new 3D animation & rigging software
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: akeytsu, brand new 3D animation & rigging software  (Read 1246 times)
AurelCharrier
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2015, 02:08:18 PM »

Hi guys,

My name is Aurélien Charrier. I worked during long time as Lead animator in video games production. But my real passion is to imagine new animation tools.. but really different ones ;-)
So i created my startup nukeygara, a french company developing akeytsu, a brand new 3D software dedicated solely to character animation and rigging.

3D animation software did not evolve since 25 years... until akeytsu.
The animation industry strongly needs a disruptive and fresh tool. A tool really easy last. And affordable!
The first version of akeytsu targets games/Indie games market (we use FBX in /out). It is the perfect anim tool for Unity.

Maybe you already heard the news on CGChannel, CGtalk, etc. but akeytsu is now available at https://www.nukeygara.com/ as a free beta and offers three license models : Indie, Pro and Learn.
We even offers an early access deal for customers who are willing to put their money down now. Indie license is available for $79, Pro license for $279 and Learn license is $49.

You really should take a look at it !

Please do not hesitate if you have questions ;-)

To finish, nukeygara will be exhibitor at SIGGRAPH 2015 (in 1 week) on French Pavilion (booth #737).
If some of you are in the area, i will be happy to show you akeytsu.

Thanks

Cheers,
Aurelien

Threepwood
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 01:48:30 AM »

Hi,

it looks awesome! I was waiting for this kind of software for a long time, bien joué!  Wink

AurelCharrier
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 08:08:07 AM »

Hi Threepwood,

Thanks ;-)
Please play with the beta.
And share the akeytsu info around you ;-)

Oh and we have a forum here: http://nukeygara.prophpbb.com/

Cheers,
Aurelien

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic