Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1412112 Posts in 69453 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: holdamech

June 28, 2024, 06:42:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtist looking for programmer to collaborate on a game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist looking for programmer to collaborate on a game  (Read 1000 times)
MikkoP
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2016, 09:47:57 PM »

My name is Mikko, I would like to make games. I've never finished one though, so I'd like to try and finish a small game that could hopefully be completed in 1-3 weeks.

The game I want to make is a top-down shooter called Join Today, you play as a skeleton knight in an army and you run at a ghost army, but you can't shoot or anything you just have to move your axe or pike into the other guys, I'm sure tons of games have done this, I'm stealing the idea from Slayin, but they probably got it from somewhere else too. Here's a link if you don't get what I mean. http://www.pixellicker.com/games/games_slayin.html

I have plans/ideas for a boss/ending, but with this project I'm much more interested in getting it done rather than having it be incredible.

My art isn't very good, but I can produce it pretty fast, I don't intend for the game to have billions of enemies or anything, just a few distinct ones. Please let me know if you are interested.

email: [email protected]

the links dont seem to work individually, so here is the main SWF i work from while I try to fix the links

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0518cc5ffd1108172302611c0670083a

http://

« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 10:01:58 PM by MikkoP » Logged
Miguelito
Level 4

makes graphics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 05:25:17 AM »

My art isn't very good

Yeah, bullshit Smiley

(← new art twitter)
MikeSal
Level 0

Yo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 09:45:15 AM »

I love your art style! Kinda reminds me of Dan Paladin's stuff but yours seems more detailed? I guess? Keep up the good work!
Traslogan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 02:37:11 PM »

Hey, if you're still looking for a programmer to collaborate with, I might be interested. Message me directly on Tigsource if so.

Traslogan
Verisimilicode
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 11:45:03 PM »

Hey Mikko - I just shot you an email with an introduction and some details. Cheers!

Carnefrisca
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 05:29:10 AM »

Hi MikkoP,

Your works are very interesting and I would be very happy if we could work together.

Send me a PM if so.

I don't use Unity3D not for principle, but for a moral duty.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic