Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 04:18:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1341 1342 [1343] 1344 1345 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2327479 times)
diegzumillo
Level 10

This avatar is so old I still have a some hair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26840 on: March 28, 2017, 07:44:27 AM »

I don't usually talk about movies/tv so I have nowhere else to say this. But I just watched Iron Fist (it's just ok) and Ward Meachum just steals the show. The character is great but it's also of the rare times I'm blown away by someone's acting. I was just watching to see that guy perform by the end of the season! Makes me wonder if every actor we see in hollywood is that good and we just don't know because characters are poorly written most of the times.

All right, back to videogames.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26841 on: March 28, 2017, 08:45:06 AM »

there's a movies thread

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #26842 on: March 28, 2017, 09:25:50 AM »

It's not a series thread please correct that

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26843 on: March 28, 2017, 12:44:18 PM »

series are just episodic movies

Reyn
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26844 on: March 30, 2017, 01:09:42 PM »

Quote from: 10 Harsh Things You Need To Hear Right Now
6. You’ll never get a day off from your responsibilities.

You cannot escape your personality, your ever-changing legacy (or lack thereof), your role in your family, your role in
your community, or your nagging sense that you should do something more with your life. When you are exhausted by those
demands, just know: having responsibilities means you matter.
Nonsense, you can escape your problems, you can abandon your children (please dont), you can refuse to form part of a community... The only thing you cant escape is yourself, youre stuck in your skin, you will never be anyone else.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #26845 on: March 30, 2017, 01:30:25 PM »

what if you have dissociative identity disorder?

CHECK MATE
JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #26846 on: March 30, 2017, 01:43:02 PM »

youre stuck in your skin

Not if I wear someone else's.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
absolute8
Level 5

WTF, some aggressive nerd... (•̀ω•́)و ̑̑

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26847 on: March 30, 2017, 01:43:53 PM »

Quote from: 10 Harsh Things You Need To Hear Right Now

7. If you quit your job, someone else will take it. If you quit your life’s work, nobody will swoop in to finish it for you.

If your work truly matters, if it’s fun, if it’s rewarding in any way, other people will be happy to do it—unless it is
yours and yours alone. See also: your art, your children, and all the effort you put into surviving.

This one hits home for me as well as number 1.
I don't even care about the money. As long as I don't have to answer to a boss, manager or the f*ckin' IRS, I'm good.

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26848 on: March 30, 2017, 01:44:15 PM »

*mulan song*

rockingjohncarter
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26849 on: March 31, 2017, 05:34:30 AM »

Yes we made it..............

Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26850 on: April 07, 2017, 03:21:21 AM »

https://twitter.com/malwrhunterteam/status/850031671244193792

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26851 on: April 07, 2017, 03:30:19 AM »

Illuminatis ?

holy mother of god

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26852 on: April 07, 2017, 03:34:57 AM »

if only it held me ransom for super monkey ball 2

Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #26853 on: April 07, 2017, 06:55:35 AM »

Hello all

https://www.thelocal.se/20170407/live-truck-drives-into-crowd-on-busy-stockholm-street

I just wanted to say I'm not in Stockholm right now and am currently in my office watching the news with intense anxiety. Hugs

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26854 on: April 07, 2017, 07:12:27 AM »

Damn. Sad Hugs.

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26855 on: April 07, 2017, 08:05:24 AM »

Take care of yourself

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26856 on: April 07, 2017, 08:25:20 AM »

I'm also not in stockholm but I lived on that street for a month exactly a year ago. I also bought stuff in that department store less than a month ago.
This sucks

Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26857 on: April 07, 2017, 08:33:17 AM »

Love goes out to everyone who's affected by this.

JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #26858 on: April 07, 2017, 04:05:07 PM »

So there is a whole shitstorm that has blown up over Atlus' Persona 5 "streaming rules". From the looks of it, Atlus USA knew this was going to blow up in their faces because they slipped in the line I have bold in below. As expected, the rules have had the exact opposite effect and now people are going out of their way to stream and post spoilers as one big middle finger to Atlus.

It's a sad situation really, the game is great and this was in no way necessary as those of us who really wanted to play through it wouldn't have bothered with it in the first place and those who were curious likely would have been drawn into buying the game from viewing streaming (as was the case with Persona 4 when it exploded into popularity thanks to the "endurance run" streams on Giant Bomb).

Since they disabled the share function on PS4, so you can't stream or share through it, I wasn't able to give my friend a preview of the game when he was wanting to check it out. I know he would have wanted to buy the game, but after we discovered why I couldn't shareplay it he was like "Fuck that game! That's bullshit!"

They're really shooting themselves in the foot with all this nonsense.

Ok, now let’s talk Persona 5 streaming and videos. Simply put, we don’t want the experience to be spoiled for people who haven’t played the game. Our fans have waited years for the game to come out and we really want to make sure they can experience it fully as a totally new adventure. Please read our video/streaming guidelines below:

Please, PLEASE do not post any specific plot points or story spoilers, and only talk about the game in broad strokes. (Good example: “The game deals with dark themes right off the bat, with a lecherous teacher and other corrupted individuals.” Bad example: “Players immediately run into trouble with the pervy teacher *spoiler*, whose actions go so far as to cause *spoiler*.”)

You’re more than welcome to talk/show Confidants, the new combat, the Velvet Room, the dungeons, etc. Just please keep in mind that as a singular story playthrough, viewers are *highly* wary of spoilers!

In-game Content Limit: Please limit video content through the in-game date of 7/7.

Video Content

*You can post however many additional videos you’d like, but please limit each to be at most 90 minutes long.

*No major story spoilers, and I’ll leave that up to your good judgment. If you need some guidelines, avoid showing/spoiling the ending segments of the first three palaces. While you can show initial interactions with Yusuke, avoid his awakening scene, and that whole deal about THE painting. Also, don’t post anything about a certain student investigator.

*I know I mentioned not showing the end of each palace, but you can grab footage from the Kamoshida boss fight. However, don’t capture video from the other major boss fights.

*Must not focus solely on cutscenes/animated scenes, should prominently feature dungeon crawling/spending time in Tokyo.

*You can post straight gameplay or have commentary.

Streaming Content

This being a Japanese title with a single-playthrough story means our masters in Japan are very wary about it. Sharing is currently blocked through the native PS4 UI. However, if you do plan on streaming, video guidelines above apply except length. If you decide to stream past 7/7 (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT DOING THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED), you do so at the risk of being issued a content ID claim or worse, a channel strike/account suspension.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26859 on: April 07, 2017, 05:48:38 PM »

Business gonna busi

Pages: 1 ... 1341 1342 [1343] 1344 1345 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic