Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 04:46:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for a C# Unity Developer, to give a helping hand! [Position Filled]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a C# Unity Developer, to give a helping hand! [Position Filled]  (Read 1337 times)
Aedous
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2017, 04:00:07 PM »

Thank you all for the messages! the position has being filled!

Eneme Entertainment is looking for an experienced Unity Developer. Specifically coding in C# and knows their way around Unity.
First off let me just go right off the bat and let you know, we're two guys in a house and we need some programming help!

We're working on a 2d Isometric Action RPG called Eitr, the game has been under development for a while now and influenced by the Souls series and also Diablo. All the coding is done in c# with most of the systems being custom made while using some other 3rd party plugins to do some things such as A* pathfinding. You can find out a lot more about the project over here.
We've pretty much got the core of our systems built but we're looking for someone who can also carry the mantle and help improve on such core systems, to help bring the coding up to it's polished stage.

If you like systems like item generation, RPG systems:

If you familiar with combat systems and making things feel good:

If you generally are aware of this project and would love to get involved then you're the kind of person we're looking for!

What we require:
C# coding experience - familiar with delegates and events, and just comfortable with simple / complex coding. Your software design knowledge is a bonus.

Unity experience - particularly looking for someone who has worked heavily with scriptable objects, as that is a core part of a lot of systems. Also someone who is familiar with things like Trophies / Achievements, Options, Input Mapping, UI. If these are right up your alley then that is perfect!

Our current budget $1500 every month for the next few months, and it's remote work so no need to travel! if anyone could offer us a hand then that will be greatly appreciated!

Please drop us a message on here, or please do send an email to [email protected]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:03:49 PM by Aedous » Logged

Orymus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 05:06:24 AM »

Game looks amazing, been keeping an eye on this for a while now.
Unfortunately, that's a bit too cheap compared to living costs around here for me to apply, but best of luck, really looking forward to this game!
GamadGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 06:29:34 AM »

I got time for the upcomming three months!
So if you want I can be the programmer!

(if you want to talk more in detail we can do it with pm's Wink )
But a small bit about myself.
I'm currently coding for about 10 years and 3 years in c# unity!

Unity game developer and tutor
Creating the game Pirate Treasure and uploading tutorials every monday on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqFFZvgC7JUL6esOrL8LyWg
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic