Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411509 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 11:12:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeCOLLABORATION
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
Print
Author Topic: COLLABORATION  (Read 82342 times)
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2008, 12:24:37 PM »

Is it a port of Custer's Revenge to airplane video gaming consoles?
Ye...No. No it's not. It's something else. Now I gotta go! *runs out*

dsvoid
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 05:40:45 PM »

Me? I'm a complete and utter noob. I've got next to no experience with photoshop, but I do some sprites and would be happy to animate. I guess what I''m saying is that I am new here and if anyone would like to take me in for a small game collab, then I would simply love to do it. Thank you, and PM me!
team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2008, 08:38:33 PM »

Dude, noone will scoop you up if you don't show off some of your skills!

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
Tiny
Level 0

TGD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2008, 11:17:56 AM »

Very bored programmer here, looking for something to do. No platform/language restriction. Anyone have the snowballs to suggest something?

Don Andy
Level 10

Andreas Kämper, Dandy, Tophat Andy

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 01:19:16 PM »

Very bored programmer here, looking for something to do. No platform/language restriction. Anyone have the snowballs to suggest something?

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=2124.0
PenguinHat
Level 1

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »

So, I need someone to cover up my failures and make some music for Shoot The Core. I will give you a credit in it. Unless you don't want to. That's also cool.
increpare
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2008, 08:55:58 AM »

So, I need someone to cover up my failures and make some music for Shoot The Core. I will give you a credit in it. Unless you don't want to. That's also cool.
Do we get credit for that as well?
PenguinHat
Level 1

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2008, 04:31:42 AM »

Do we get credit for that as well?
Why not?
agentd00nut
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2008, 01:09:28 PM »

Alright I'm looking for an artist to help me on a project.  Its all pixel art *nothing really above 100X100* and there is no color pallet to limit you.  If you've ever seen cortex command, I'm sort of using that as a base for actor heights and stuff *I've modded for it so I'm used to the dimensions*  You won't have to do everything I really need help with the the characters + the animating.  Weapons and stuff i can do on my own if need be.

I really need this help though, i'm only good at making simple things i can't do humans / robots, which is what i really need, nor animation.  Of course I'll give you credit or whatever.  Also i wanna say that you'll be able to be creative with what you make for me.  I don't have something in my head and i want it JUST LIKE THIS! or anything and the game is gonna be really customizable, which means you get to play with a lot of color schemes and stuff.

Let me know if your interested, i really need the help, send me a PM or contact me over AIM: agentd00nut. 

fish
DOOMERANG
Level 10

cant spell selfish without fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 03:07:01 PM »

looking for army of monkeys on laptops to help me create the 10 best games ever made.

Beer!

Massena
Level 4

Satisfied.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2008, 02:24:34 PM »

I'm a silly programmer that is very bad at game design and is willing to be someone's code monkey. I use the term "programmer" loosely here as my qualifications differ little from those of a monkey.

I'm up for anything 2d, and I'd do it in C++/SDL; my limited experience involves writing a scrolling platformer engine with support for animations and such. If you're feeling very risky (drunk) and actually want to do something with me, send me a pm or reply to this post or catch me on IRC, or whatever. Smiley

fish
DOOMERANG
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »

i love "feeling risky" as an euphemism for drunk.

cant wait to use it.

i just want to say id prolly be up to make some art for a SMALL project.
something i dont need to worry about the design of.
i cant animate shit.
but i do decent pixel art and things.
actually fuck that, i do award-winning pixel art and thing.

i just need a bit of change.

Farbs
Man
Level 10

/Farbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »

"change" as in money, or "change" as in as good as a holiday?
fish
DOOMERANG
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »

pro boner

oneup
Level 1

worth 1000points

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »

yo if you need a reason to work on something small: the next ludumdare 48h competition is just around the corner: 8-10 august weeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

http://www.ludumdare.com/
ChevyRay
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2008, 12:24:26 AM »

i love "feeling risky" as an euphemism for drunk.

cant wait to use it.

i just want to say id prolly be up to make some art for a SMALL project.
something i dont need to worry about the design of.
i cant animate shit.
but i do decent pixel art and things.
actually fuck that, i do award-winning pixel art and thing.

i just need a bit of change.
Pixel for Skullboy, yo! Gentleman I do animations, but if you've got amazing pixel skills and nothing to do with them, might as well shoot. Got all kinds of stuff needed done, like characters and tilesets... and (ugh) backgrounds.

Metaknightmaregirl is doing the art and design for it, and I'm pixeling/programming this baby. Is gonna ROCK.

Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2008, 03:43:29 AM »

How's this animated attack?

Way cool, man! Need some musics? Looking at your screenshots puts me in mind of the golden era of Amiga platformers, and it would be a lot of fun to work on something in that style. PM me if you're interested!

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
Hinchy
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »

I'm looking for a 3D modeler for my new project "Key To Adventure HD". It's basically a hi-def (but still cartoony mind you), 2.5D version of my Newgrounds-featured, Kongregate-award-winning flash game, Key To Adventure (see sig). It's commercial, but I will split profits with whoever signs on.
___
Vice President of Marketing, Romeo Pie Software
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2008, 01:42:42 PM »

I'm a silly programmer that is very bad at game design and is willing to be someone's code monkey. I use the term "programmer" loosely here as my qualifications differ little from those of a monkey.

I'm up for anything 2d, and I'd do it in C++/SDL; my limited experience involves writing a scrolling platformer engine with support for animations and such. If you're feeling very risky (drunk) and actually want to do something with me, send me a pm or reply to this post or catch me on IRC, or whatever. Smiley

We should do something sometime.  SOMETIME...
_Tommo_
Level 8

frn frn frn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 07:21:31 AM »

I need really someone to help me making animated 3D models for THIS GAME.
I need few and easy models, like flags and shields, that have to be displayed in celshading.
Nothing difficult  Undecided

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic