Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411681 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58453 Members - Latest Member: Arktitus

May 17, 2024, 02:05:18 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSTWG IV: Extinction [Game Over! Humans win!]
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
Print
Author Topic: TIGSTWG IV: Extinction [Game Over! Humans win!]  (Read 32461 times)
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »

I'll admit, I'm not quite sold on Massena's guilt, as I think he sort of made sense by saying he shot the one he knew to be protected. Until someone else more suspicious comes along, however, I hold my vote to him.

HAYGYZ!

whaddup wit' the slowdown, dawgz?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 09:27:57 PM by Xion » Logged

Pigbuster
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 23, 2008, 09:18:51 AM »

Maybe it's because there's not much time left before the PG compo ends? I dunno.

I'm going to join the vote for Massena, even though the only thing I have against him is that "If you do" comment. If he was shooting Terry just because the seer would be protected, it seems odd that he would expect Terry to not have his vision, i.e., die.
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: May 23, 2008, 09:59:33 AM »

I've been thinking I have to update this but then I forget and it doesn't happen etc.

I'll leave it a few more hours.

medieval
« Reply #223 on: May 23, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »

You know what; I kinda believe what Terry says.

I vote Massena.

Though I bet he gon' rawr and beat the crap outta me.
december
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 23, 2008, 01:50:03 PM »

Let's get onto the next day already.  Since shooting Terry we all know that Massena's been cruising for a bruising, aching for a neck breaking, blabbing for a stabbing, caterwauling for a keelhauling, begging for a broken leg-ing, orating for some hating, rutting for throat cutting.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2008, 01:55:56 PM »

As the day nears it's end, everyone decides to shoot Massena through the head. He dies, obviously. He was human, unfortunately.

The villagers watch Annabelle closely, and she takes a bite out of december's brain. He falls on the ground, and grows fur and a tail. He was a werewolf!

Therefore, the Humans (and Annabelle) have won! All is well.

Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2008, 02:00:12 PM »

Um, yay?

Who'll be hosting next?
increpare
« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2008, 02:03:27 PM »

Um, yay?

Who'll be hosting next?
I'm tempted to put myself forward.  I don't have a fully formed idea right yet though.  No doubt if I give it a couple of hours' thought now though someone else will have jumped in ahead of me.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 02:18:27 PM by increpare » Logged
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2008, 02:14:50 PM »

What? That was it? Shortest werewolves game ever. That can't be it...I won't let it be it!

As the Healer of this town I raise December from the grave! Rise! Maul! Interest us!

increpare
« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2008, 02:24:11 PM »

(hmm, actually yes, I'd like to put myself forward properly as someone who'd like to host a game.  Details will depend on the number of participants, but I have a rough idea of how I'd like it to play.  I have one small question though: never having actually been a werewolf, if I *was* to start a game, do I just pm the werewolves at the start and tell them who the other werewolves are, and each night wait for a pm from any one of them with the name of their appointed victim? )
Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2008, 02:31:50 PM »

That's basically what Terry did when he hosted (and I was a vampire). You should figure out what works best for you, though. Wink
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: May 23, 2008, 02:32:05 PM »

Go for it! Grin

I treated the werewolves as a group - I told everyone in the group who the other werewolves were and told them to come to me with a consensus. Dunno how Hideous or Shinygerbil did it though.

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2008, 02:32:34 PM »

Also yey we won

shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: May 23, 2008, 03:28:14 PM »

rawr. Good game Smiley

I'm slightly fed up of getting lynched so early each time... :D

Also, the way it is generally done is as people have been saying, where all the wolves know each other, and they have a consensus about who to eat.

Recently on the Introversion forums, where we like to get down and dirty with new and fancy rules (some crazy shit goes down over there  Shocked) we've had a couple of games where the wolves had to vote just like humans. In particular, the most recent one was a Cold War-style game set in a Russian sub, where the "wolves" were CIA agents, and they had a network of connections to each other, i.e. they only knew the identity of one or two others. Just throwing that out there, it's a nice idea Smiley

olücæbelel
medieval
« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2008, 01:28:22 AM »

I am the vigilante and I shoot Terry.
Massena
Level 4

Satisfied.

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2008, 03:35:50 AM »

Told you so!  :D

Pigbuster
Level 2