Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411616 Posts in 69390 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 10, 2024, 07:52:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallPost games you want to see on TIGSource!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47
Print
Author Topic: Post games you want to see on TIGSource!  (Read 260809 times)
gradient_dissent
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: May 19, 2009, 08:58:05 AM »

ikaris is pretty fun, but only when there are other people playing.. it is fairly underground at the moment, so sometimes it is hard to get a group together to play, but when i can i have fun.

ikaris.net/join

here is screenshot:
xenogia
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #841 on: May 19, 2009, 09:11:50 PM »

Just thought I would put a post in here regarding an indie commercial adventure game called Downfall which you can view here.

http://www.harvesterindiegames.com/

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0hj9jSW2R8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprawkonj.republika.pl%2Fharvest%2Fgames_downfall.html&feature=player_embedded

Here is the synopsis of the game.

Joe and Lucy Davis. But things soon start to go wrong. Lucy's panic attacks get worse and soon she disappears. And in the morning hotel changes too. Nothing is what it seems anymore. Joe is left alone, trying to understand what is happening, trapped between reality and the nightmare. Then everything changes again and the world turns black and white. Only the colour of blood is still red...

And it's all around him.

While the raging storm outside gets worse by the minute, it turns out the hotel isn't completely abandoned. There's a party on the third floor... but the birthday girl surrounded by her silent guests just keeps crying... The doctor in room 202 is hearing voices coming from the walls telling him to perform a certain experiment... And one girl who is asleep in her bedroom is dreaming a strange dream that soon turns into her worst nightmare...

Downfall Download Features

* 70+ hand-drawn locations
    * original soundtrack
    * hundreds of lines of dialogue
    * multiple playable characters
    * mature storyline
    * multiple endings

Downfall Download Minimum System Requirements

* Windows XP/Vista (32-bit) Operating System
    * DirectX compatible Video Card
    * Intel Pentium 600 Mhz or higher processor
    * 1 GB of available system memory
    * 400 MB of available hard drive space
    * DirectX compatible Sound Card
    * Keyboard, Mouse

policedanceclub
Level 10

POLICEDANCECLUB

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: May 20, 2009, 11:22:34 AM »

I'd like to see Wings 2. It's a fantastic game but the community is still pretty much the same as it was back when I joined the beta test ages ago.

The gameplay consists of flying around in some sort of ship shooting other players and building bunkers. The levels are mostly destructable. You can also jump out of your ship and bounce around with a grappling hook. The weapons are varied and you can make more with LUA script.

http://www.wings2.net/

This is a great game and needs the front page!!
Paolo Victor
Level 1

This is a test.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #843 on: May 21, 2009, 08:06:17 AM »

I'd like to see Wings 2. It's a fantastic game but the community is still pretty much the same as it was back when I joined the beta test ages ago.

The gameplay consists of flying around in some sort of ship shooting other players and building bunkers. The levels are mostly destructable. You can also jump out of your ship and bounce around with a grappling hook. The weapons are varied and you can make more with LUA script.

http://www.wings2.net/

This is a great game and needs the front page!!

Even though it's necessary for split-screen, am I the only one who thinks the keyboard-only controls are atrocious annoying? Aiming with the keyboard is so 80's...
Evil-Ville
« Reply #844 on: May 21, 2009, 09:54:24 AM »

It's possible to use a gamepad if you want to. If you mean that there should be mouse aim then I disagree.
xenogia
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #845 on: May 26, 2009, 02:35:49 PM »

Just thought I would post about a game that celebrates Douglas Adam's tribute day, wonderfully callwed "Towel Day."

Anyway the game is called Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy - Towel Day

Synopsis:

Team:
Art, Music, Programming, Story/Dialogs - James Spanos (Dualnames):
Music - Arjanpelle
Some testing - Bicilotti, Ghost, Ben304

Link:
http://h2g2remake.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/towel-day-released/

swarmer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 04, 2009, 03:27:45 PM »

Original Thread.
Gameplay Video:

Storm is a weather based physics puzzle game.  You use wind, rain, and lightning to solve puzzles.  I created this game.

I'm not sure if you allow game prototypes as submissions, but here it is.  I'm not afraid to say that my game could use a publicity boost, since it is currently in a competition at 2-Bee Games for a publishing deal.  This competition is vote based, so the more exposure I can get, the higher chance I have of winning.  It is up against some heavy hitters like Auditorium, so it'll be a tight race at the least!

I think the game concept deserves a chance to be fleshed out into a polished, retail game.  In the original thread, I have a list of additional features that I plan on adding.  If you think that the game concept has the potential to be a great game, then featuring this game on TIGSource is a critical step in realizing the full game.

Anyways, if you want to vote for my game, do so here: http://www.2beegames.com/game/storm.  There is a voting round each week for 4 weeks, so it's important to vote once each week!  If you don't want to, check out the site anyways; there are a lot of good games!

Thanks.
Pacian
Text Heavy
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #847 on: June 05, 2009, 05:31:52 AM »

Alabaster is finally out - an experimental and collaborative IF game organised by Emily Short, including a complex conversation system and procedurally generated artwork.

(\ /)
(O.o) - Achtung, baby!
(> <)
AlexRamallo
Level 1

:0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: June 14, 2009, 07:28:14 PM »

how about my game SpinShip?

I'm working on an online highscore system..so thats something to expect soon

AxelTheAs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 22, 2009, 01:51:50 AM »

Black Ghost OPS 2.0 :
a 2D action/infiltration game ^^

Good game !
paperdragongames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #850 on: June 23, 2009, 05:30:17 PM »

Hi all,

I'm new around here.  I just released a shareware version of my first computer game for mac and PC and I'd love to get my game reviewed.

The game is called Constellation and it took 2nd place in the iDevGames mac game development contest earlier this year.  The game is an original strategy game for the computer designed to have the feel of a board game.  Fans of the game have compared it to Risk, Othello, Go and Minesweeper.  Here are some screenshots:

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 05:35:26 PM by paperdragongames » Logged
Alex May
...is probably drunk right now.
Level 10

hen hao wan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #851 on: June 24, 2009, 01:34:27 AM »

Zombie Cow just released their sequel to Ben There, Dan That!, Time Gentlemen, Please!. The original was a charming, hilarious, and distinctly British point-and-clicker that paid homage to the classic Lucasarts point-and-click adventure games. The sequel does much the same, carrying on directly from where the previous game left off. This time the graphics have been created in a higher resolution and there are swoony particle effects and stuff, and I'm told there is a full musical score and nearly three times as many sound effects. There are all manner of cunning chronological conundrums and hilarious historical hijinx, and I just made that alliteration up! Not bad!

http://www.zombie-cow.com/?page_id=559

Direct demo link

I can post a review if that would be better, but I have to finish the game first. I'm still in some basement somewhere trying to hhrmrhemrm the hemrhemhrm.

As far as I've played so far, it's just as funny, the puzzles are more logical, and it feels like a far more professional game than its predecessor. Brillo-wow, as Ben and Dan might put it.

Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 01, 2009, 09:00:33 AM »

Upgrade Complete! Saying too much about the game would ruin it, so just give it a try.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 09:03:34 AM by Caio » Logged
KennEH!
Level 10

"What, me worry!?!"

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 01, 2009, 10:49:45 AM »

I loved it. :D Kinda short at about twenty-five minutes.

Madness takes its toll please have exact change.
DavidL
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #854 on: July 01, 2009, 02:06:23 PM »

Mashooo S Prize Contest is finally over and the winners are known!

First: Battle Billiards
Second: Silver Putt
Third: Wheelz

I would love to see this in the front page since it features many great game all made in Silverlight. Be sure to check all entries there's some nice stuff in there.

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: July 06, 2009, 10:15:29 AM »

Perhaps Derek would find interesting to post about the result of the EDGE Compo?

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=6807.0

I can write a small article about it if he wants.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
matt_j
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 08, 2009, 01:04:29 PM »

I could really use some publicity for my Spectre remake! Thank you very much!

Link:
http://www.brilliant-bytes.com/vc
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 09, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »

You don't post your own games in this thread.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Aquin
Level 10

Aquin is over here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #858 on: July 09, 2009, 12:45:06 PM »

I really think Kahoots (the claymation flash game that just popped up) is definitely front-page worthy.

I'd write a devlog about my current game, but I'm too busy making it.
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 10, 2009, 05:41:08 AM »

I really think Kahoots (the claymation flash game that just popped up) is definitely front-page worthy.

IT GIVES YOU INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH SONG. A PEG MONSTER. SINGS.

That is my frontpage review. Thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic