Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 01:58:12 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesMarvel vs Capcom 3
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39
Print
Author Topic: Marvel vs Capcom 3  (Read 93150 times)
gunmaggot
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2010, 07:03:37 PM »

I like it how, apparently, the Capcom roster won't be Ryu, Blonde Ryu, Tanned and Evil Ryu and pink wearing funny Ryu.

I am glad they brought back Tits Ryu though.
[RM8]
Level 10

☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2010, 07:16:00 PM »

I just hope Roll and Servbot come back ;_;
Kramlack
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2010, 08:19:32 PM »

To those worried about the 30 character roster mentioned.

"At this point, there are roughly 30 characters in the game, but that number will increase," says Wes Phillips, Associate PR Manager for Capcom."You can rest assured that Niitsuma-san and his team will be working hard to include as many characters as possible before the game hits next year."
John Nesky
Level 10

aka shaktool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2010, 10:24:53 PM »

Here's that picture of Morrigan in super high resolution. My Word! The mix of realistic textures with comic book shading is a little jarring.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »

Monster King, there's no need to make massive multiple-page-long posts to show your excitement about a game. And you should punctuate your posts properly, they're a bit painful to read. And show a little more respect in general.

gunswordfist, you don't have to double-post when editing the previous post to add your second quote is just as simple.

And Dove, your post is just totally out of place.

About the game, the trailer looks pretty impressive, and I don't doubt they can make some amazing comic-book-style renderings in the game. If the Dante in question is DMC Dante, then count me interested.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:35:27 PM by Melly » Logged

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Trevor Dunbar
Level 10

Working on unannouned fighting game.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2010, 10:30:45 PM »

I can't believe its not butter; I also hope Tron-bon, Frank West, Captain America, and B.B Hood will be in this game.  Hand Any Key

Characters that I think will not make it, due to it being 3D and being made from pretty much scratch:
Roll, Amingo, Zero, Felesia, Shuma-Gorath, Strider, Ruby Heart, SonSon, Marrow, Thanos, Jill, and Anakaris.

I also wouldn't mind kicking some arse with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy as a team.  Coffee Hand Joystick
Can we get some Uncle scrooge up-in-here so I can hop on magneto's head using my cane as a pogo-stick then smash him with it?

I thought TvC was brilliant, its collecting dust only because I have no-one to play it competitively against that I personally know.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:59:55 PM by Draco9898 » Logged

Toucantastic.
Delmore
Unironically Unfunny
Level 1

haha dude i love indie games!!!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2010, 12:58:36 AM »

That's too bad they killed my spirit so early by saying those are going to be the in-game models.
gunmaggot
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2010, 03:01:32 AM »

I can't believe its not butter; I also hope Tron-bon, Frank West, Captain America, and B.B Hood will be in this game.  Hand Any Key

Characters that I think will not make it, due to it being 3D and being made from pretty much scratch:
Roll, Amingo, Zero, Felesia, Shuma-Gorath, Strider, Ruby Heart, SonSon, Marrow, Thanos, Jill, and Anakaris.

I also wouldn't mind kicking some arse with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy as a team.  Coffee Hand Joystick
Can we get some Uncle scrooge up-in-here so I can hop on magneto's head using my cane as a pogo-stick then smash him with it?

I thought TvC was brilliant, its collecting dust only because I have no-one to play it competitively against that I personally know.

Frank West and Felicia are already confirmed (their outlines were spotted in promotional material and it's definitely them) - I think Thanos might be too.  Keep hope alive!  I think I will be kind of bummed if Shuma and Amingo don't make it.

I am aok with those being the character models.  Not exactly what I wanted, but that hi-res pic of Tits Ryu is great.
Trevor Dunbar
Level 10

Working on unannouned fighting game.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2010, 05:16:34 AM »

Frank West and Felicia are already confirmed (their outlines were spotted in promotional material and it's definitely them) - I think Thanos might be too.  Keep hope alive!  I think I will be kind of bummed if Shuma and Amingo don't make it.

Oh, man..Sweet. Frank West is my favorite.   Hand Metal Left Crazy Hand Shake Right

Toucantastic.
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2010, 05:59:03 AM »

RAMPANT SPECULATION

CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM
Chris Z
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2010, 10:24:56 AM »

RAMPANT SPECULATION

CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM

What else would a discussion of an unreleased game with little information available look like? 

Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2010, 10:50:12 AM »

What else would a discussion of an unreleased game with little information available look like? 
RAMPANT SPECULATION

UNWARRANTED IRRITATION
TwilightVulpine
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »

I hope the characters shown in the images aren't the complete cast. We need Shuma-Gorath. It isn't MvC without Shuma-Gorath. Viewtiful Joe would be nice too.

I really want this game to have some kind of story, even if just because of Deadpool. I love the way he completely ignores the fourth wall.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 01:25:39 PM by TwilightVulpine » Logged
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2010, 05:06:44 PM »

This is the type of games that make me consider the idea of buying a console.
I almosts bought a dreamcast becouse of the first episode.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
gunmaggot
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2010, 10:00:32 PM »

Official poll, linked off the Capcom blog:

http://polldaddy.com/poll/3090824/

Vote for Shuma-Gorath!
Hima
Level 4

OM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2010, 10:18:58 PM »

Where is Phoenix Wright!? I want to land a finish blow by pointing a finger and yell out 'Objection!' , dang it!

shig
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2010, 03:01:11 AM »

Vote for Shuma-Gorath!

good lord no
gunmaggot
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2010, 05:15:54 AM »

he is awesome

TwilightVulpine
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2010, 06:11:46 AM »

I say yes, at the very least because he/she/it(?) is a somewhat non-standard character in terms of gameplay and adds some variety. Besides, it is an eldritch abomination, what is not to like?
gunmaggot
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2010, 06:39:34 AM »

Not just any eldritch abomination - he's a Robert E Howard original.  Through six degrees of Shuma Gorath, Megaman is officially part of the Cthulu mythos.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic