Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411656 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 04:02:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)TutorialsFlashPunk + haXe = HaxePunk
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: FlashPunk + haXe = HaxePunk  (Read 3127 times)
Hima
Level 4

OM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:00:51 AM »

I'm so happy that the project that I thought was dead just recently become active again.
Haxepunk, a port of FlashPunk library to haXe programming language, is now back and is compatible with the new NME!

Tutorials on how to setup and get started can be found here :
http://www.haxepunk.com/learn/#cross-platform

Moczan
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 04:44:24 AM »

Seeing as 3.2.0 broke every GPU rendering call except drawTiles, building library on it wasn't the smartest decision they could make. But other than that, I've been waiting for Flixel/FlashPunk come to NME, once they sort the rendering out, it will be my number 1 choice for fast prototyping!
Richard Kain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 06:52:12 AM »

Seeing as 3.2.0 broke every GPU rendering call except drawTiles, building library on it wasn't the smartest decision they could make.

Yeah, I haven't upgraded to 3.2.0 yet. I tried it on one of my machines and it prevented compilation to some of the targets. When they've sorted out the bugs in the latest release I'll give it another go. I am excited to see a capable engine like FlashPunk make its way to Haxe. And its great that its going to be accessible from haxelib.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic