Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 02:57:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSauce's most epic posts
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 47
Print
Author Topic: TIGSauce's most epic posts  (Read 277154 times)
Schrompf
Level 9

C++ professional, game dev sparetime

View Profile WWW
« Reply #660 on: August 02, 2013, 04:17:18 AM »

Consider TrapThem a mirror of your creativity. Whenever it sucks, it is all you, not the game.

Wow, he really said that. His arrogance really knows no bounds.

Snake World, multiplayer worm eats stuff and grows DevLog
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #661 on: August 02, 2013, 01:33:59 PM »

Providing context to the quotation someone posted above mine.

It is, however, inapproprioate to give context that's not required to make the quote epic.

Hey.  Hey you.  Are you saying it's wrong to re-post the best TIGS post?  Are you some sort of mind vermin?
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: August 02, 2013, 03:22:10 PM »

you are totally stealing my street clientele dude

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Kekskiller
« Reply #663 on: August 02, 2013, 03:28:46 PM »

Hey.  Hey you.  Are you saying it's wrong to re-post the best TIGS post?  Are you some sort of mind vermin?
I'm just saying I like your sentence better without the Quote from Super Joe. The name Super Joe alone can tremble friends and foes so the realization what potential disaster inside your brain has formed is far more epic than, well, just dumping what Super Joe actually said.

It's about the power of imagination - let your mind wander! For example : "All I know about life I learned from Super Joe", "As my life turned shit, Super Joe told me how to grow flowers" or "The games sells so well cause It's RNG feeds on Super Joe quotes".

So it's the basic concept of YOUR sentence, not Super Joe's. The fact that you raised Super Joe to a state of unquestioned wisdom. I'd call that more epic than the many things Super Joe himself pumps out anywhere he goes but whatever. Quote as you please, I'm only giving opinions about epicness.

And don't call me "mind vermin". That's not polite.
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 02, 2013, 03:41:37 PM »

Yeah meme is the correct word to use for mind vermin Who, Me?

Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #665 on: August 04, 2013, 03:15:02 PM »

We just reached our goal with 20 days to go! Now it's time to hit those stretch goals.

I've been doing daily stretches so that one day I might be able to accommodate your penis.

Okay. Please stop that.
Kekskiller
« Reply #666 on: August 05, 2013, 01:28:41 AM »

Yeah meme is the correct word to use for mind vermin Who, Me?

Wait, what? You call me a meme? Great. NOW I'm confused.
Zack Bell
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #667 on: August 09, 2013, 03:31:41 PM »

it's difficult for me to conceive of a world where people continue playing other games once Trap THem has been released

feminazi
« Reply #668 on: August 13, 2013, 12:55:02 PM »

threads are important.  Hand Thumbs Up Left don't fuck them up
Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 16, 2013, 03:14:25 AM »

piss

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
MECH6
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #670 on: September 02, 2013, 10:20:06 AM »

cant believe this aimless ill conceived spreadsheet space game by superstar programmer notch didnt go anywhere, clearly this is the fault of his fans, for some reason

it's the fault of him giving it such a stupid name instead of asking me to name it

ink.inc
« Reply #671 on: September 04, 2013, 03:59:55 AM »

if hate truly was a bad thing it would have been evolved out of our species long ago. hate exists for a reason. it has survival value. a man who can't hate is of no use to anyone, and should be crucified
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 04, 2013, 04:42:59 AM »

Now that's eresian's humor finest! For christ sake!

Garthy
Level 9

Quack, verily

View Profile WWW
« Reply #673 on: September 05, 2013, 08:42:50 PM »

"its RNG feeds on Super Joe quotes"

Don't do this. It caused my d6 RNG to return an 8.

Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #674 on: September 06, 2013, 06:52:44 AM »

Once upon a time a dude was on a lookout for a castle that supposedly housed the prettiest princess in the land. He was on a lookout because stories went around how the princess would undress by the window and her nakedness was a thing of beauty.

So he looked and he awaited but the castle seemed almost empty. Only the flag waving on top of the castle signaled somebody was home.

Growing tired of waiting he started questioning the validity of the stories. After all, he'd been mislead before and that one time in the town sauna was rather akward for everybody involved..

But then! Somebody's shape appeared in the window! Adjusting his lenses he was amazed to discover that it was actually a prince with hair blue as the ocean. He felt lied to and ashamed.

The end.

Kekskiller
« Reply #675 on: September 06, 2013, 07:20:35 AM »

Noted to future self: change own avatar to replace meaning of the story.
Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #676 on: September 06, 2013, 02:07:37 PM »

So you are able to trap another player?  Who, Me?

Yeah and I dunno how to really get around that. And its hard to do. Maybe I will put in a suicide button.

what if your speed of x was < or > then 0 wile hitting the cube you could slightly push the object?

SUICIDE SOLVES EVERYTHING
Blambo
« Reply #677 on: September 06, 2013, 02:41:21 PM »

a billion other things to worry about

• Too much FROG?
  • Not enough SORD?
  • Too offensive to skeletons?

Hey don't joke about skeletons.  The NAASP just hit us with a nasty complaint.

I'll have you know that I am 12% skeleton.
joseph ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 13, 2013, 05:10:37 PM »

at last phil fish has breathed his last, an elderly man in impossibly thick spectacles, a ragtag band of scarves hitched to his body in awkward, improbable places. one hangs about his knee, another on his wrist. three more around his neck in varying configurations. others flapping in the wind, like woolen wings. despite their stifling bulk he flies peacefully up into the ethereal clouds of The Judeo Christian God's kingdom. st. peter meets him with a calm smile, until his great book is opened. at first he appears saddened, then his brows furrow with a stormy fitfulness. "no... no, no, no..." he mutters. phil waits, humbled by the account of his life that he is not privy to. he draws in a sharp breath to try and speak in his defense, but at that exact moment st. peter bellows "you said WHAT about japan? and pc games!?"

lucifer himself grasps the old man about the ankle, and judiciously yanks him whence he belongs. yet phil offers no scream of protestation, he knows he deserves an eternity of pain and suffering for his heinous acts.

Noogai03
Level 6

WHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #679 on: September 17, 2013, 10:46:48 PM »

This is why I love these forums

So long and thanks for all the pi
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 47
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic