Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 11:21:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsOblitus - 2D fantasy action-adventure roguelike
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Print
Author Topic: Oblitus - 2D fantasy action-adventure roguelike  (Read 31414 times)
ConnorUllmann
Level 0

Designer, Artist, Programmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2014, 12:57:20 PM »

We're proud to announce that our new artist on Oblitus is Sara Gross! We'll be rolling out concept art and screenshots as we proceed. More big announcements to come! Below is a concept piece she did for us recently:

eigenbom
Level 10

@eigenbom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2014, 07:01:48 PM »

Oh cool, I follow her on the twitter, she's pretty talented. Hope it works out!

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2014, 03:52:55 PM »

A friend of mine made this

of himself sculpting the main character for Oblitus in 3D. Check it out!

_bm
Level 2

i'm so confused

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2014, 08:18:55 PM »

The player looks super badass with that mask!  Shocked

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2014, 12:35:40 PM »

The player looks super badass with that mask!  Shocked
Thanks! The masks are a pretty central part of the plot in the game, so there'll be more where that came from.

Garret also made

of the sculpt last night--this time he focused on the arms.

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2014, 10:48:25 PM »

Started up a new enemy today; here's the walk cycle for the Golem (with sketched-in art):

Beaulamb1992
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2014, 04:15:19 AM »

Looking really interesting Smiley and the promo art..  Kiss absolutely incredible! 

Vovosunt
Level 0

Lolcat

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2014, 04:48:22 AM »

Started up a new enemy today; here's the walk cycle for the Golem (with sketched-in art):

The only thing bothering me is that his legs and hands are moving at the same time on the same side. It should be left leg - right arm, right leg - left arm. Wink

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2014, 09:44:47 AM »

The only thing bothering me is that his legs and hands are moving at the same time on the same side. It should be left leg - right arm, right leg - left arm. Wink

Well, uh... that's embarrassing. Thanks for noticing, and here's the fix!

Looking really interesting Smiley and the promo art..  Kiss absolutely incredible! 
Thank you!

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2014, 11:29:45 AM »

I answered a few questions about Dark Souls on Kill Screen. There are two parts (the second part has more of my own answers in it!)

Part 1
Part 2

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2014, 12:06:49 PM »

Our artist, Sara Gross, gave us some new concept art today for an upcoming area in Oblitus:

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2014, 01:16:16 PM »

Here's a walking gif for one of the creatures we have coming up:

HellaciousPuppy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2014, 03:10:36 PM »

Here's a walking gif for one of the creatures we have coming up:

I LOVE this animation. Can we please see more of it? I am making a similar game, but only just started.
It looks like this creature has a limp. Only one footfall seems really heavy. Is it supposed to be like that?
Great stuff!

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »

I'm glad you like it! I think the limp came from it my computer getting a bit laggy during part of the animation when I recorded it, actually. I just made another gif for one of the attack animations here:

Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2014, 08:45:47 PM »

Absolutely love the creature design, very unorthodox and interesting. How big is that thing compared to Parvus?

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2014, 08:51:38 PM »

Absolutely love the creature design, very unorthodox and interesting. How big is that thing compared to Parvus?

Honestly, not sure yet. But the intention is that you'll have to jump on it, so it will be quite large in comparison to Parvus--just need to figure out how much bigger!

Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2014, 09:03:33 PM »

Honestly, not sure yet. But the intention is that you'll have to jump on it, so it will be quite large in comparison to Parvus--just need to figure out how much bigger!
Awesome. That's kind of why I was asking. It looks like a walking landmass, was wondering if we'd be able to climb onto it

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2014, 09:29:13 PM »

Awesome. That's kind of why I was asking. It looks like a walking landmass, was wondering if we'd be able to climb onto it

I haven't put the tech together for making you walk on it. I'm really hoping it won't be too tough, but we'll see!

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2014, 10:51:18 PM »

After several questions about the approximate scale of the creature I posted, here's a quick image to give you an idea:

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2014, 09:48:18 AM »

Our partnership with Adult Swim Games has just been announced on Destructoid. Come visit us at the ASG booth at PAX East this weekend!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic