Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411280 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 06:11:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsGreedy Guns - Gunstar Heroes + metroidvania (4y in the making. Coming Sept 1st!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Author Topic: Greedy Guns - Gunstar Heroes + metroidvania (4y in the making. Coming Sept 1st!  (Read 33733 times)
migrafael
Level 3

Making games, two at a time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2016, 09:46:17 AM »

Yesterday we went live again with this crazy game mode

Check this

here

You type on the chat to spawn enemies and we wreck them. How long do you think we can survive?

Right now this mode is in early beta and is very different from Greedy Guns metroidvania roots. It’s also a ton of fun.

On STEAM »
migrafael
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2017, 02:30:55 AM »

Wow! It's been a long time. Neck deep in playtesting, tweaking and promoting this. It's been almost 4 years since the first post. Long time. What a ride. I have to thank a lot of people. Our kickstarter backers, the gamedev community and friends... Wow. Going to keep this short. Not sure anyone will actually read it Smiley But if you are reading this. Thank you...

Greedy Guns is finally coming to Steam on September 1st!! If you want you can wishlist it now.

Not really stressed. I actually feel relief. Finally get to ship this! :D

On STEAM »
Think Inside The Box
Level 0

Think Inside The Box

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2017, 02:52:31 AM »

Congrats, finishing a game after 4 years of development is a huge achievement in it self. Your game looks awesome, wish you best of luck.
migrafael
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2017, 09:46:20 AM »

Congrats, finishing a game after 4 years of development is a huge achievement in it self. Your game looks awesome, wish you best of luck.

Thank you! Was a long and amazing ride. Glad you like it! When I first started I had no idea how I would do any of it Tongue Seems like I figured it out. But I got a lot of help Smiley

On STEAM »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic