Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 06:28:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralGary johnson
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Gary johnson  (Read 5287 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2016, 03:59:57 PM »

The Catholic Church as well as about 17 businesses (including the one my Dad works for)are suing the government.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2016, 04:03:19 PM »

Libertarians will rely upon emotion less – and reason more – than will either liberals or conservatives. This expectation is based upon previous research on the affective origins of moral judgment [8], as well as libertarians' own self-characterizations. For example, one of the main libertarian magazines is called, simply, Reason.
FK in the Coffee
Level 10

meme pixels

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2016, 04:04:35 PM »

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Gary Johnson? This is Gary Johnson speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge  -I am the man who will now tell you.”
The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to a television set and struggled frantically with its dials. But the screen remained empty; the speaker had not chosen to be seen. Only his voice filled the airways of the country-of the world, thought the chief engineer-sounding as if he were speaking here, in this room, not to a group, but to one man; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mind.
“You have heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis. You have said it yourself, half in fear, half in hope that the words had no meaning. You have cried that man’s sins are destroying the world and you have cursed human nature for its unwillingness to practice the virtues you demanded. Since virtue, to you, consists of sacrifice, you have demanded more sacrifices at every successive disaster. In the name of a return to morality, you have sacrificed all those evils which you held as the cause of your plight. You have sacrificed justice to mercy. You have sacrificed independence to unity. You have sacrificed reason to faith. You have sacrificed wealth to need. You have sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. You have sacrificed happiness to duty.
“You have destroyed all that which you held to be evil and achieved all that which you held to be good. Why, then, do you shrink in horror from the sight of the world around you? That world is not the product of your sins, it is the product and the image of your virtues. It is your moral ideal brought into reality in its full and final perfection. You have fought for it, you have dreamed of it, and you have wished it, and I-I am the man who has granted you your wish.
“Your ideal had an implacable enemy, which your code of morality was designed to destroy. I have withdrawn that enemy. I have taken it out of your way and out of your reach. I have removed the source of all those evils you were sacrificing one by one. I have ended your battle. I have stopped your motor. I have deprived your world of man’s mind.
“Men do not live by the mind, you say? I have withdrawn those who do. The mind is impotent, you say? I have withdrawn those whose mind isn’t. There are values higher than the mind, you say? I have withdrawn those for whom there aren’t.
While you were dragging to your sacrificial altars the men of justice, of independence, of re
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2016, 04:22:00 PM »

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2016, 04:27:24 PM »

“Men do not live by the mind, you say? I have withdrawn those who do. The mind is impotent, you say? I have withdrawn those whose mind isn’t. There are values higher than the mind, you say? I have withdrawn those for whom there aren’t.
While you were dragging to your sacrificial altars the men of justice, of independence, of re

Anyone serious about their personal political power owns a rifle, period. If you don't have a rifle, you don't have a seat at the table in the grand scheme of things.

You only have the rights that you are willing to protect with force, everything else is just playing make believe
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2016, 09:06:38 PM »

I feared Gary Johnson because of his shadow.  The outline he would trace onto 300 million Americans.  The damp shade that would leave streaks of mold clotting rivers and dangling from the crops of wheat and corn that feed the American people.  That we would ingest this sickness and not be able to vomit it out.  That our teeth would grow sharp by the chewing of it, and our tongues would bleed coppery, clotted blood, and that this blood would mingle with the waters we drank, so that even our thirst would taste of Gary Johnson 

The small man at the foot of this shadow, wearing sneakers, uncomfortable in this suit and uncomfortable smiling, the small man hoping to straddle an infinitely large beast of infinite vigor-- the bucking bronco of the American spirit-- its 300 million hooves capable of utterly destroying vertebae and necks in any direction, anywhere on Earth.  He wanted to cut its reins away, to peel off its saddle to tear into its back with a knife and to find its beating heart and staunch the blood with the Constitution.  To hold to the sky that document, soaked in the living wine of we the people, and to filter the light of the sun through it.  And like the blood of Christ, all touched by this light of freedom and non-aggression, would be absolved of their sins.

It is my sincere, honest belief.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2016, 07:10:34 AM »

Gary's johnson

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2016, 08:04:02 AM »

This thread is basically annular onanism.

Kind of like what happens if you create an ouroboros out of a human centipede, where instead of assholes stitched to mouths you have everyone basically sucking the collective dicks of the person in front of them.

It's also highly exclusive. How exclusive? Looks like there are only about 5 people involved at this moment...

If you're a normal person reading this and saying... what the actual fuck is this? Your gut instincts are right. This place is cancer. Just go.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2016, 08:04:46 AM »

Gary's johnson

Jesus fucking christ, where the fuck did you come from? Do you just casually lurk waiting for shit to start so you can jump in? I bet you smell like Hawaiian Sweet Onion chips and sadness.

Oh look... you have a tumblr. So you basically subsist on nothing but bitching and drama.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2016, 11:13:50 AM »

if you really hated iphones you wouldn't have a capitalism

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
FK in the Coffee
Level 10

meme pixels

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2016, 12:16:06 PM »

Stop complaining, bootrests

Capitalism built your laptops and smartphones with its own two hands
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2016, 12:25:43 PM »

stop being mean to capitalism or i am going to snitch to the principal

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2016, 12:54:03 PM »

Landshark RAWR
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2016, 08:20:13 PM »

Gary's johnson

Jesus fucking christ, where the fuck did you come from? Do you just casually lurk waiting for shit to start so you can jump in? I bet you smell like Hawaiian Sweet Onion chips and sadness.

Oh look... you have a tumblr. So you basically subsist on nothing but bitching and drama.

im glad my egging someone on to hastening their meltdown left an impression

Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2016, 08:16:49 AM »

Interesting how only americans are allowed to vote in this "free" country thanks obama

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2016, 08:28:52 AM »

Interesting how only americans are allowed to vote in this "free" country thanks obama

GOOD point
Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2016, 10:17:53 AM »

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞