Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411953 Posts in 69454 Topics- by 58491 Members - Latest Member: Imaynotbehere4long

June 30, 2024, 07:47:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsBIG: The Berlin Indie Game Jam
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: BIG: The Berlin Indie Game Jam  (Read 64888 times)
KareemK
Level 0

'sup mang

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2009, 05:44:30 PM »

flight+hotel all paid for.
just the ticket now.
Acid
Level 1

A ninja is you!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »

Man, I want to go to a Jam so bad but there are none close enough so that I could attend. I live in Ohio, USA so I'm definatly not going to make this one. -_-

Edit: Scratch that first thing I said. I do believe the New England Jam is going to happen! Smiley
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:58:31 PM by Acid » Logged
jO
Level 4

Adventure awaits!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2009, 03:06:56 AM »

Hello guys,

this is my first time on the forum. I just booked the event and wanted to take the chance to quickly introduce myself.
My name is Johannes, I live in Berlin (yay) and am working at a game studio thats located in the city.
I'm totally non-programmer, but I am quite skilled with pixel art and game design (tuning, anyone?).
So I hope I'll find a way to contribute, if not I'll just be happy to be able to talk with like-minded people there.
Cheers and see you in Berlin

Ina Vegt
Level 1

Girl Game Developer

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2009, 08:08:52 AM »

Just ordered my ticket, now to get formal approval of me going there, so I can buy the expensive stuff (train ticket and stay).
György Straub
Level 4

Friendly Giant Nano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2009, 08:17:53 AM »

nice to see the Jam jar filling up!

the roster für das zweite Zimmer looks as follows:

1, ptoing
2, astrofra
3, Mr. & ...
4, ... Mrs. McC
5, muku
6, battlerager
7, me
8, [available -- unless Synnah can attend]

that leaves 1-2 beds available, depending on demand; anyone stuck for accomodation, give me a shout (PM works best).

(again, this is the hostel named Circus near the venue of the Jam, as recommended by Corpus - the pppn prices are €23 in a 4/5 bedder, €21 in a 6/7 bedder, and €19 in an 8 bedder, and we're talking 31/07/09 - 04/08/09 (4 nights))
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:09:56 AM by György Straub » Logged

BMcC
Senior Editor, Hero,
Level 10

Bee Mixsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2009, 09:09:49 AM »

There are 12 tickets left, but at least two, and maybe more of those will be going to people who've already booked up their travel arrangements but haven't got around to getting a ticket yet, like Stephen, and also maybe BMcC? I don't know what's happening with BMcC.

BMcC, if you read this, consider this a request: I am interesting in knowing what is happening with you. Dogg.
Well, hello there!  Word.

that leaves 1-4 beds available, depending on demand; anyone stuck for accomodation, give me a shout (PM works best).
Perhaps my wife and I could get in on this action?

György Straub
Level 4

Friendly Giant Nano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2009, 09:11:58 AM »

that leaves 1-4 beds available, depending on demand; anyone stuck for accomodation, give me a shout (PM works best).
Perhaps my wife and I could get in on this action?
choice excellent! Gentleman roster updated.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 12:11:25 PM by György Straub » Logged

battlerager
Level 10

I resent that statement.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »

Ssssoooo how many tickets are left and how many people are in the "save one for me, guys" camp right now?

I thought I'd have more time but seems like I just need to man up and buy mah ticket and THEN sort things out.

I just hope it isnt too late :S
Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2009, 12:37:30 PM »

the roster für das zweite Zimmer looks as follows:

1. ptoing
2. astrofra
3 & 4. Mr. & Mrs. McC
5. Synnah (?)
6. me

Feel free to give my bed to someone else! I most likely won't be able to make it; if I can, I'll just book myself into another dorm in the same hostel, or some other one nearby.

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
Rolf_Soldaat
Level 0

Fast as lightning.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2009, 02:24:18 AM »

Got a ticket, found out the trip will only cost me 39 euros.
Now for accommodation.
battlerager
Level 10

I resent that statement.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2009, 03:25:15 AM »

Ok so I just bought my ticket. If I stepped on someone's toes and crushed their dreams, let me know  Embarrassed
muku
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2009, 04:45:04 AM »

Oh, what the hell. I just bought one too. I can always give it to someone else if I really can't make it, and at least this will push me to actually try and get things sorted out. (I suck at all things organizational, and try to avoid them.)

So, any of those 8 bed thingies still vacant?
increpare
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2009, 05:06:44 AM »

Oh, what the hell. I just bought one too. I can always give it to someone else if I really can't make it, and at least this will push me to actually try and get things sorted out. (I suck at all things organizational, and try to avoid them.)
Excellent!

i think so, now that BmmC has gone for the 4bedroom room?
Corpus
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2009, 07:13:08 AM »

I think it depends on Jrsquee and whether or not he's coming along. I don't think he is, but you'd better check with him.
György Straub
Level 4

Friendly Giant Nano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2009, 12:14:03 AM »

Feel free to give my bed to someone else! I most likely won't be able to make it; if I can, I'll just book myself into another dorm in the same hostel, or some other one nearby.
sorry to hear that, man.

yup!

roster

I still haven't made the booking as it looks as if we could fill an 8-bedder (Corpus' room still seems to sport some available beds too), however I've written to the hostel to indicate that we're going to need the room.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 12:52:34 AM by György Straub » Logged

Pishtaco
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2009, 01:57:15 AM »

I'm in; see you folks in Berlin.  Noir

battlerager
Level 10

I resent that statement.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2009, 04:36:16 AM »

Id be up for one of the two 8 people-rooms!  Gentleman
muku
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2009, 04:39:19 AM »

yup!

roster

Hurrah, thank you!

So, those of us who plan to stay a bit longer afterwards, should we try to arrange something? Maybe we can even get enough people together so that extending one of those 8 bed rooms for a few days would be economical?
Levin
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2009, 04:26:03 AM »

Pass! unfortunately, I'll be at the GDC Europe/gamescom this year, and I can't go to and fro twice Sad
Bezzy
Level 5

Loves the Gloves

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2009, 05:31:59 AM »

I got my holiday approved! Now I need to book a flight and see about hotels. If there's anyone (anyone) who needs a co-op partner, just shout!

I think a colleague from work is going, but he has buddies who are housing him.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic