Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411708 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58457 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 11:39:42 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 907328 times)
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5320 on: May 04, 2014, 10:42:11 AM »

I hadn't found the one in the caves, so I think that's the one I was missing. I was expecting it to be hidden in world 2 with the others.

The last item is the slice of pie. It's in the ghost Mibibli level between worlds 1 and 2. I don't know how you would get back there after you reach world 2, though.
saibot216
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5321 on: May 04, 2014, 11:29:32 AM »

ROOOOOXANNE! You don't have to put on the Redline!
Well, ok, Sting, then I'll put on Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh.

Got both of those on GOG.

forwardresent
« Reply #5322 on: May 04, 2014, 12:33:49 PM »

The Last Federation is so very good. 4X with a twist, you lack any real power yourself so you just buddy up with another race, help them along or destroy them, make them go to war with another planet or keep them at peace. It has an observer mode that's neat to watch too, interesting watching the AI races make alliances and fight each other.
Keops
Level 6

Pixellin' and Gamedev'n

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5323 on: May 04, 2014, 06:11:59 PM »

Rogue Legacy

Not bad, the classes don't really seem to different to me so far. I like the whole lineage thing. That's pretty cool.

Yeah the game is great! It's not perfect, but I won't complain, I got about 35 hours of fun out of it! Wholeheartedly recommended, especially if you like the 2D Castlevanias. As for the classes, yeah, I mainly stuck with Barbarian, Hokage and Assassin, the others felt gimped at least for my style of play. I'm still aiming to get the last 3 achievements I need to get a perfect game so I might still get a few more hours out of the game.

Hearthstead: Hand Point Right Website - Twitter Hand Point Left

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! Behance portfolio
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5324 on: May 04, 2014, 07:35:47 PM »

I've played a few more hours and the classes are certainly starting to differentiate a bit more. I'm not really sure how to use the miner though. I always earn the least amount of gold with the miner.

Slader16
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #5325 on: May 04, 2014, 08:42:48 PM »

Don't Starve - I'm so glad I picked this up, I've put almost 20 hours into it already  Grin

Keops
Level 6

Pixellin' and Gamedev'n

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5326 on: May 05, 2014, 06:03:53 AM »

I've played a few more hours and the classes are certainly starting to differentiate a bit more. I'm not really sure how to use the miner though. I always earn the least amount of gold with the miner.

Yeah, I tried to play a few time with that class but I died too quickly for the extra gold bonus to really help. I ended up getting a ton more gold with the aforementioned three classes.

Hearthstead: Hand Point Right Website - Twitter Hand Point Left

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! Behance portfolio
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: May 05, 2014, 06:40:20 AM »

HP is the only thing that matters. Paladin later makes everyone obsolete, because he can survive longer than ninja and can one-hit KO weaker enemies unlike barbarian.
Necdilzor
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: May 05, 2014, 06:59:53 AM »

Playing Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen. It's really good, kind of like a dark Zelda game but with great voice acting (I love Kain's voice). Got all the Legacy of Kain games at Steam... Soul Reaver is supposed to be one of the best games ever (I read that quite a few times) and that got me into the series.

Also, playing AoE 2 online with friends. This is a game that is so well designed it's still being played. I think the reasons are obviously the gameplay and the fact that the graphics are old but don't suck (I love old games, nevermind).
saibot216
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5329 on: May 05, 2014, 07:31:32 PM »

I finally put on the Redline.
It's alright. I'm glad I got the chance to play it.
From a gameplay standpoint, it's pretty interesting and fun, but I can tell that the game was clearly built around the large driving bits and less around the close quarters fps shooty bits. I don't mind that, but it's something I've noticed.
From a sound design standpoint, this game falls pretty flat. That machine gun sound effect is that stock M-60 sound effect that you hear in almost everything (also heard in Sonic 06).
The character designs are pretty goofy - every one is a brutally hunky guy, there's no variation is size and girth.
I feel like I just dumped all over this game, but I am enjoying it!

Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5330 on: May 05, 2014, 08:49:47 PM »

Why do you only play ancient games?

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: May 06, 2014, 01:46:04 AM »

yeah, paly hurdstone, fatl and dunk suns 2 you nerd hipster
Hangedman
Level 10

Two milkmen go comedy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5332 on: May 06, 2014, 07:44:41 PM »

Tried to finally play Binfinite.
I want to like it, but goddamn does it do every other thing wrong.
And the <=60 FOV is giving me a headache.

Also playing a bit of Tokyo Jungle, which is aces all round.

AUST
ITIAMOSIWE (Play it on NG!) - Vision
There but for the grace of unfathomably complex math go I
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: May 06, 2014, 07:48:42 PM »

Aw man I forgot about Tokyo Jungle.

I just went to Amazon to look it up. They only have Japan imports but maaan that cover is hilarious

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5334 on: May 06, 2014, 08:37:59 PM »

Tokyo jungle is foremost a psn game, so i would recommend getting it from the ps store. Otherwise, there are some physical copies in the form of psn compilations (along with flow and flower iirc)

SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5335 on: May 06, 2014, 08:44:57 PM »

Dang, I wish they would bring it to PC. It looked really fun.

Alec S.
Level 10

Formerly Malec2b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5336 on: May 06, 2014, 08:56:11 PM »

Been playing a lot of Resident Evil 4, which is absolutely fantastic.  One of the most mechanically together games I've played with some excellent level design. 

Also played some Shank.  It was pretty fun at first, but I was already starting to get tired of it when I got to a bit where you're fighting an armored vehicle off the back of a train.  I kept accidentally pressing the "jump into the air in slow motion ready to pounce on your enemies" button when I meant to press the button to throw grenades, which caused me to dramatically leap right off the back of the train to my death.  Like, died about 7 times on that fight, and just about all of them were because of this.  Each time I would get further into the battle, then accidentally press the wrong shoulder button and watch as my character hurtled to his death in slow motion.

ink.inc
« Reply #5337 on: May 06, 2014, 08:58:48 PM »

re4 is godlike

just beat ds2

i like it a lot, lot less than ds1

(its still a good gam tho)
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: May 06, 2014, 09:05:00 PM »

where did you play the game? wii version is ultimate

Alec S.
Level 10

Formerly Malec2b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5339 on: May 06, 2014, 10:08:10 PM »

Playing the Wii version but with the classic controller.

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic