Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1412104 Posts in 69453 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: holdamech

June 27, 2024, 01:33:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsAdventures in TIG
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 60
Print
Author Topic: Adventures in TIG  (Read 242722 times)
Pacian
Text Heavy
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: August 14, 2007, 12:56:39 PM »

In a cloud of smoke, Sylvester Stallone emerges!  He is wearing two slices of bread.

Stallone says something, but you can't make out what.

>

(\ /)
(O.o) - Achtung, baby!
(> <)
Madgarden
Level 1

C=

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 14, 2007, 06:06:50 PM »

> yell "Adrian!"
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: August 14, 2007, 06:46:02 PM »

Sylvester Stallones violently punches you in the stomach. It seems he is not in good terms with Adrian. As blood drips from your mouth, you notice that the two slices of bread has fell to the ground...
>

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: August 14, 2007, 07:55:45 PM »

>Pick you the man mayonaise out of the bread slices.

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 14, 2007, 08:06:29 PM »

>as you pick the man mayonnaise out of the bread, Mr.T comes out of nowhere wearing a  pink mini skirt and says to Rocky "I thought I told you to make a manwich fool?!" 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 07:05:25 AM by skaldicpoet9 » Logged

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 14, 2007, 10:34:55 PM »

>Ask Mr.T about the end of all things

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 15, 2007, 04:21:56 AM »

Mr.T looks at you and says, "Man, I pity the fool who don't know how the end gonna be" Then he raises his eyes to the sky and says, "in the end times the one known as Drago will return to inflict his great white Russian retribution upon all the lands in revenge for his defeat in Rocky IV, only one man will be able to stop him, none other then Rocky hisself using the Flaming Boxing Glove of Destiny" Mr. T looks at you wonderingly, "I thought they told you kids this stuff in school?"
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:32:58 AM by Derek » Logged

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Pragma
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 15, 2007, 12:15:26 PM »

>Say "So where can I find this Flaming Boxing Glove of Destiny?"
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: August 15, 2007, 12:30:22 PM »

At this very moment, your eyes explode and your arms fall off. A great voice in the sky echoes powerfuly: "Thou have embarqued into a great journey young one! To seek the Flaming Boxing Glove of Destiny, thou must find the true meaning of salisbury sauce without using your eyes and arms! If thou find the true meaning, thou shall have your misisng limbs and organs replaced by the gifts of gods!"

The voices stops. You can't seem to see anything at all nor feel your arms.
>

Pragma
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 15, 2007, 01:28:20 PM »

>Say "O great one... the salisbury sauce, would that be with fresh or canned mushrooms?"
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: August 19, 2007, 12:47:54 PM »

Mr T looks at you and replies "I pitty da foo' who doesn't know the true preparation of salisbury sauce!" and then walks away.

So there you are, blind, armless and standing in a pool of your own blood
You suppose it's getting dark but you're not quite sure, you don't have any eyes anymore.
>

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 19, 2007, 02:14:18 PM »

>Learn how to do as many of your everyday activities as possible using your feet and legs, incluging legs-only crocodile wrestling.

Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: August 19, 2007, 02:23:23 PM »

The learning process goes awfuly well. You end up writting a novel using only your left foot and never use the letter E once. Hollywood producers make movies about your story but get screwed along the way since they changed enough facts so they don't have to give you a penny.

Still, you have yet to find a crocodile willing to wrestle you... Perhaps in the mailbox you might find one...
>

Mr. Yes
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: August 19, 2007, 02:26:27 PM »

>Don't check the mailbox

shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: August 19, 2007, 02:29:45 PM »

>Walk south past the mailbox

[EDIT: Damn!]

olücæbelel
mjau
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 19, 2007, 03:12:26 PM »

As you decide to not check the mailbox and in stead, swearing, start considering the possibility of walking past it in a direction of the rather southerly persuasion, you realize that the mailbox is, in fact, already north of you.  Not to be outdone, you stride over to the stupid thing, drag it up from the ground, turn on the spot, and shove the mailbox back into the ground to the south of you with a loud grunt.  Finally, you walk past it in triumph.  The mailbox lets out a small yelp.

>
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 19, 2007, 04:23:30 PM »

>Take pity on the mailbox, for he knows it rarely ever leaves its spot. Ask the mailbox whether it would like to accompany him in his journey for the Flaming Boxing Glove of Destiny.

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 19, 2007, 05:44:43 PM »

>Take pity on the mailbox, for he knows it rarely ever leaves its spot. Ask the mailbox whether it would like to accompany him in his journey for the Flaming Boxing Glove of Destiny.

>Mailbox says, "...only 19.95 you too can order the one and only Flaming Boxing Glove of Destiny for a limited time only!"

and then mumbles something under his breath:

"Flaming Boxing Glove of Destiny takes between 20-25 weeks depending upon how drunk the employees of Flaming Boxing Gloves Inc. are that day. Terms of agreement are subject to change erratically and without notice. Flaming Boxing Glove of Destiny is made with valuable moon minerals which may cause you to become the victim of many conspiring mad scientists."

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 19, 2007, 06:33:35 PM »

>Search cellphone

mjau
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2007, 07:00:56 AM »

You search the cellphone.  It's carrying a gun!  You wrestle the cellphone to the ground and dropkick it a couple times.  Fortunately for you there's no signal in the area, so the phone's calls for help go unanswered.  The cellphone eventually decides to surrender, and hand over the gun.

You get:  A gun!

The cellphone is crying.

>
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 60
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic