Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1412111 Posts in 69451 Topics- by 58490 Members - Latest Member: tzdevil

June 30, 2024, 12:28:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsAdventures in TIG
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 60
Print
Author Topic: Adventures in TIG  (Read 243008 times)
Madgarden
Level 1

C=

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 29, 2007, 02:08:51 PM »

> type yet another non sequitur at the prompt, with hopes of again completely altering the flow of the story in a new, nonsensical direction
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: August 29, 2007, 02:23:48 PM »

The player character turns to face Madgarden.

That's it!  Angry

I'm sick of taking orders from you people! It's brought me nothing but trouble! From now on, I'm not listening to a thing you say!

The player holds his breath. After a few minutes, he starts to turn blue. The nurses look concerned.

Stij
Level 3

the world's tallest dwarf

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 29, 2007, 02:39:06 PM »

>Fine, be that way.
Mr. Yes
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: August 29, 2007, 02:47:18 PM »

A gigantic blast of concentrated barrels become joined into infinity as all living things bend into separate imaginary mouths of fire, and all we know is gone within this disaster. Only one person is left to suffer this electric, negative space travel nightmare. This person just died as I was saying this. There is nobody left.

What now?!
>

Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: August 29, 2007, 03:59:12 PM »

>Then, why are you talkin'?

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 29, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »

I can talk even as I don't exist.

I'm that good.

>

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
bigbossSNK
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 30, 2007, 01:16:00 AM »

>Realize that the cell phone actually tricked you into performing the Tarzan jungle cry, so that you'd hyperventilate and question the very nature of your existence. Now realize that the conventional barriers that limit your existence also define it within physical reality.
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: August 30, 2007, 03:37:39 AM »

You wake up, an realize he cellphone tricked you. You are still on the giant alligator, the cellphone is hacking your left leg and priests are laughing at you...

You are in pain, you're head is swimming, you are being humiliated and you forgot to turn off the vhs recorder so you will not be able to tape your favorite soap and watch it later.
­>

Madgarden
Level 1

C=

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 30, 2007, 06:53:49 AM »

> Swim after head before it gets away.
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: August 30, 2007, 08:47:19 AM »

What type of swimming shall you perform?
>

Mr. Yes
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: August 30, 2007, 01:15:12 PM »

What type of swimming shall you perform?
>

>The kind where you DIE

Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: August 30, 2007, 05:33:18 PM »

You curl up and hold your knees tight to your chest... You sink pretty quickly and you start to panic. Water is slowly filling up you lungs in horrible pain. You, once again, pass out...

You wake up in surprise, gasping for air! You are soaked, tired and lying on a beach. Martha Stweart is kneeled next to you. Before you can catch your breath, she indicates: "You owe me one... Now I must go greet some guests for whom I've made special delightful treats using pinapple leftovers, bird seeds and napkins. It's a good idea to recycle everything you have to make sure we help mother earth. Join me next week when I'll show you how to turn a mouse carcass in a cute christmas ornament for your children tree."

She walks away, leaving you half naked, wet and gasping for air. The sun is shining in your eye and cannot see exactly where you are...
>

Radnom
Level 8

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 01, 2007, 01:56:25 AM »

>ponder the meaning of 'children tree'

shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: September 02, 2007, 09:06:27 AM »

You ponder.

Well? What is the meaning of 'children tree'?

>

olücæbelel
Madgarden
Level 1

C=

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 02, 2007, 10:35:10 PM »

> Ponder this on the Tree of Woe
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 13, 2007, 09:38:16 AM »

>The Tree of Woe looks at you apprehensively, "What manner of being is thou to disturb my eternal slumber?"

All of a sudden a mighty, wooden limb traps you in it's grasp....you can't breath...you start to black out....

*DARKNESS*

You awaken in a field painted with red and purple flowers amidst a small green hill in the background. Out of the blue a large half tiger half dragon beast appears through a clearing in the woods to the east.

He speaks to you, "I am called Manitou, I am the keeper of this place"

You look at Manitou uncomprehending.

"In order to leave this place and proceed to the next realm ye must answer a riddle for me..."

Hmm, a riddle you think to yourself...

"What has three heads, three hearts and eats the flesh and drinks the blood of men?"

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: September 13, 2007, 09:55:47 AM »

>Answer "You?"

bigbossSNK
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 13, 2007, 01:23:29 PM »

Son, when you cut a pie in two, there is no third slice. A half tiger, half dragon beast, such as you see before you, couldn't possibly have three heads. Unless we were in Texas, and multiple interspecies orgies resulted in the unholy birth of an aberrant being with more than one head per visage. But seeing how I am, despite my twofold nature, anatomically faithful to both my natures, that is not the case.
So, no, it ain't me. Like a Sudoku master on crystal meth, we have crossed out all the possibilities and then some. Now use that brain of yours to...
Venture another answer to proceed to the next realm
>
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 13, 2007, 02:46:37 PM »

>Run past Manitou

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: September 13, 2007, 04:42:42 PM »

You successfuly run past Manitou. As you get away from the beast, you stumble upon a big three headed creature eating flesh and drinking a redish beverage. It has not seen you... yet.
>

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 60
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic