Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411676 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58453 Members - Latest Member: Arktitus

May 17, 2024, 08:20:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeCOLLABORATION
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
Print
Author Topic: COLLABORATION  (Read 82457 times)
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2008, 06:09:16 PM »

That's quite an interesting case Moosader. I must say that finding that special someone that'll be able to drive this project won't be an easy task. I strongly suggest that you search a lot and that you do "interviews" for the position.  I know what it is to be leading on the creative side of a project and it's far better to have no lead than a bad lead Tongue I'm not saying you should not get someone but rather to be very careful when selecting it. There are a lot of ideas people but very few who can actualy do it.

We could talk about this personaly if you would like some help, I wouldn't mind giving you a hand with this issue.
Good luck!

Kovan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2008, 07:34:02 AM »

Greetings folks,

I'm not sure if this is appropriate as a first post (I hope you don't hate me for the spam - I swear I just found this place now!)

Anyway I have a social gaming project I want to get started for the iPhone.  It'll be on the hobbiest level and any moneys made through the iTunes store (should the game be completed and accepted into the store) will be split evenly.

I'm a coder with experience developing on the iPhone, and will have a game released (under a professional guise) at the beginning of 2009.  This project is just not appropriate within the scope of the company I work for so I want to do it independently on spare time.

What I'm looking for mostly are people who can design flexible characters and artifacts as well as scenery.  Additional coders will be considered because this project really has a "sky is the limit" potential, but I will be starting small of course.  If you are intrigued, please send a message and I will talk with you in greater detail about what I want to accomplish and my vision for the project.

Thanks.
Microwave
BANNED
Level 0

i'll stir fry you in my wok

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2008, 11:48:08 AM »

I'm looking for a programmer to code a point & click adventure game with me, ideally in Flash. I've worked on one game before, The Tall Stump which was fairly successful and made some money. You can look at other art by me on my website here, send me an e-mail at [email protected] if you're interested.
Doompuppet
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2008, 09:17:18 PM »

Hellos.

I have a moderately popular browser-based online game that takes place in a city.

Anywho, I've always wanted to have the Arcades in the city carry links to actual flash games or even downloadable games.

Mini-games, really. Nothing extreme.

In other words, games as an Easter Egg within the larger text-based game.

I have the concepts. I can provide the artwork. (though someone better than I is always appreciated if it comes up.)

To give an idea of what I'm looking for, and my 'style' in this respect - one of the mini-games I'd like to put out there is "Skull & Crossbow" - where you play a young boyscout, armed with a crossbow, who must repell an invasion of skeletons amid various woodsy settings. (Think galaxians with some twisted humor thrown in.)

Aside from Skull & Crossbow, I also have a simple whack-a-mole style concept, a basic side-scrolling shoot 'em up, etc. I've worked on games before, had successful projects, had ones that never came to be - so I do understand the need for simplicity in completing a project effectively.

If anyone's interested, PM me here, or reply I guess - or e-mail me! Smiley

Can't pay outright (barely cover hosting costs, had to move to a private server after a DDoS attack) but I CAN provide advertising for any of your projects, a donation button for players to thank you for the mini-games, etc. etc.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 09:25:18 PM by Doompuppet » Logged
godsavant
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2008, 08:45:03 PM »

I'm putting a call out for anyone sprites rocks and rock formations.

Or can teach me how to do it.

Whatev.
michael
Pixelhead
Level 10

yo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »

shits hard man  Panda

you rob the bank, i'll rob stewart
Doompuppet
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2008, 08:07:08 AM »

shits hard man  Panda

That's my favorite comic book hero. I don't know why he wears a Panda mask, though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:17:53 AM by Doompuppet » Logged
Trevor Dunbar
Level 10

Working on unannouned fighting game.

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2009, 12:22:08 AM »

I'm looking for a coder who can help me code(better) or someone I can pester with ideas or questions.
Vis C++ 2008 and DirectX 9.0c.
I'm usually on meebo as
Meebo (draco9898), AIM: Dragonbytes9876, or MSN Draco9898.

Cheers
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 12:27:29 AM by Draco9898 » Logged

Toucantastic.
Rostiger
Pixelhead
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2009, 05:09:19 AM »

For all you artists out there looking for programmers: in case you didn't notice yet, we got some good stuff in the projects and need tons more graphics for Indie Brawl.  Well, hello there!

Clemens Scott
Co-Founder & Artist of Broken Rules
Corvinex
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2009, 08:49:38 PM »

Hey everyone. My team and I are looking for some more talented people to work with us. I am in desperate need of a Game Writer. We also are looking for a pixel artist to make our project a little more cohesive, but that really depends on the story. We are also looking for someone that is excited about creating maps and designing levels. Last but not least we will be looking for a composer also.

You can check out the game at: www.VirusEffect.com

Screen Shots: In Game

Video:

Jobs: Job Descriptions

E-mail: [email protected]

My game's site - http://www.viruseffect.com/

"Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life."
rayteoactive
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »

Well, I'm not sure if I'm allow to post this here, and looks like a pretty long shot, but I'd love to know some coder from Singapore. The local government is really kind to give out grant for us to work on an XNA game (yeap, we're very lucky), and I have everybody in the team (designer, artist, animator, music)all except the coder.

We're working on a 2D platformer, btw.

Well, even if you aren't interested, it'd be nice just to see another guy from the same place, so drop me a PM to say hi!

steviemac2000
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2009, 03:05:38 PM »

Hi,

I found this forum through rockpapershotgun and would like to offer my services for game soundtracks if anyone could use them.

You can listen to my stuff here

I've never done a soundtrack before but would be keen to give it a try - hit me up if any of those tracks interest you
arcifus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2009, 05:04:45 AM »

You can listen to my stuff here

I've never done a soundtrack before but would be keen to give it a try - hit me up if any of those tracks interest you
Yo, love your original stuff aka. drive , steak out. Real smooth, complex build up, does not get dry or repetitive, excellent mix, textures mood. Good stuff, change that to EXCELLENT stuff.  Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Left
AndyWiltshireBPA
Level 1

BulletProofArcade.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2009, 06:29:39 PM »

Heya,

We are currently working on a retro-themed game titled 'Evil Wizard' for the Zerosoftgames competition, and we have to develop a good old retro storyline to go with it. We have a basic plot outline, but I am interested in finding a good writer to work with to develop the story, in return you get credit and weblink in the game and potential work in the future. If you are mildly interested you can send me a Private Message and we can discuss it in more detail, there is a quick overview and updates on our site: http://gamemold.com

Cheers

mirosurabu
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2009, 06:07:30 AM »

I want to make short interactive storytelling game for Poppenkast Film Noir competition. But I just can't decide how to go with black and white noir artwork. Minimum requirements I can see are single image for each stage and single avatar for each actor. And there won't be more than 10 stages and actors.

I am currently asking people to do some work for me. Anyone here interested to help? If so PM me.

This 'offer' is valid until mid-february.
Amon26
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2009, 07:37:49 AM »

architekt said I should drop these in here

Any devs who think there's something promising here, contact me.
Tandemar
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2009, 10:28:32 AM »

I'm a pixel pusher looking for work.

I've been doing this professionally for 25 years now and have worked on over 245 titles.

http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,1710/

If anyone has paid work and needs a pixel monkey...I'm always here.

[email protected]

nihilocrat
Level 10

Full of stars.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2009, 04:05:58 PM »

HOLYCRAP AIRPLANES N SHIT!

That looks really awesome! I emailed you just in case you weren't going to check back in this thread.

null & void
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2009, 02:27:08 AM »

My work on Qlippoth is going very roughly right now: I don't even have the HUD finished and brute-forcing my way through Python isn't fun...

Right now, I need sound and someone who knows Python. I'm getting art from a pair of WONDERFUL people (Gr.Viper and pen) which I'm going to use to make stuff for the sprites myself, and I don't think anyone has the patience to make the landscape yet... ehehehe. Music ... well, my musical skills ARE questionable currently, so I suppose I'd enjoy that, but mostly I need ambient and combat sound right now.

Just PM me if you're interested.

Thank you.
nunix
Level 1

This space intentionally left blank.

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2009, 03:16:24 PM »

Looking for an artist to do 5-6 very rough concept art sketches for a non-specific character. I'm working on a game, but am maybe the least visually-creative person on the planet, and I need something to work off of. I've got a couple of reference images and some vague direction. Not looking for anything fancy!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic